剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
the witness has answered in the affirmative.
证人给出了肯定回答
Mr. President, I want to thank you for appearing...
总统先生 我想感谢你前来作证
and I hope we get to clear some things up
希望我们可以为美国人♥民♥
for the American people.
澄清一些事
Mr. President, the floor is yours.
总统先生 你可以开始
You can take as long or as short as you like.
你想讲多久都行
If you have any written statement,
如果你有书面声明
we will include it after and it will be part of the record.
我们会在稍后将它纳入记录
Mr. President, you are recognized.
总统先生 请讲
Thank you, Mr. Chairman...
谢谢 主席先生
and to the other members of this committee.
也感谢其他委员会成员
I have agreed to appear before this committee today...
我今天同意在委员会面前作证
because...
是因为
I'm guilty.
我有罪
Guilty of having spent the last 30 years of my life
我花了30年的人生
here...
在这里
in this Congress.
在国会
In this House.
在众议院
Then as vice president and now as president,
然后成为副总统 总统
trying to do the people's work.
只为效力于人♥民♥
Now, this committee has accused me of a great number of things.
委员会指控我犯下了很多事
You accused me of pay to play.
你们指控我贿赂
And so I accuse you of exactly the same.
那么我也指控你们犯下了同样罪行
I also accuse you of playing politics only when it suits you.
我还指控你们只为自己的利益行使政♥治♥手段
You're all being paid.
你们都拿了钱
You're all serving some master.
你们都有要效力的主子
Each and every one of you,
你们每个人
and you know I know that for a fact.
你们知道我所言不虚
You, for example, Congressman Romero...
比如你 罗梅洛议员
and your crusade to take me down, is it for justice?
你扳倒我的不懈努力 是为了正义吗
For the good of the nation?
为了国家吗
Is the truth what you're really after?
你真的是想要真♥相♥吗
Or is it for some personal gain?
还是为了个人利益
Perhaps to try to fill
或许是为了填补
the small hole in your soul
你很久之前卖♥♥掉的
that you sold off a long time ago?
那一块灵魂留下的空洞
Mr. President. No, no, no.
总统先生 不 不 不
This is my opening statement,
这是我的开场陈述
and I will give it in full.
我要说完
I am not done, ladies and gentlemen.
我还没说完 女士们先生们
You accuse me of breaking the rules,
你们指控我违反规则
and I tell you, I am playing by the rules.
我告诉你们 我完全遵守规则
The very rules that you and I all agreed upon.
正是你们和我一起达成的规则
The very rules that you and I
正是你们和我
all wrote together.
一起写的规则
So, yes, I'm guilty as hell,
是的 我非常有罪
but then so are all of you.
但你们也都有罪
Yes, the system is corrupt,
是的 体制有问题
but you wanted a guardian at the gate like me.
但你们想要我这样的人守门
And why?
为什么呢
Because you know
因为你们知道
I will do whatever it takes.
我会不惜一切
And you have all enjoyed it,
你们都喜欢这样
been party to it and benefited by it.
参与其中 并从中获利
Don't deny it. You've loved it.
别否认 你喜欢的
You don't actually need me to stand for anything.
你并不需要我坚持什么
You just need me to stand.
你只希望我站出来
To be the strong man.
希望我强势
The man of action.
希望我采取行动
My God, you're addicted to action and slogans.
天呐 你好喜欢行动和口号♥
It doesn't matter what I say.
不管我说了什么
It doesn't matter what I do.
我做了什么
Just as long as I'm doing something,
只要我有所作为
you're happy to be along for the ride.
你就乐意跟着走
And frankly, I don't blame you.
老实说 我不怪你
With all the foolishness and indecision in your lives,
你生活中有那么多愚蠢和犹豫
why not a man like me?
为什么不要个我这样的人
I don't apologize.
我不道歉
In the end, I don't care whether you love me or you hate me,
最终 我不在意你是爱我还是恨我
just as long as I win.
只要我赢就行
The deck is stacked. The rules are rigged.
结局早被安排好 规则是被♥操♥纵的
Welcome to the death of the Age of Reason.
欢迎来到理智时代的终结
There is no right or wrong. Not anymore.
已经没有是非了
There's only being in...
只有入局
and then being out.
和出局
So I will not be party to this any longer.
所以我不要再参与其中了
I will not wear the target for any of you anymore.
我不要再替你们背负骂名了
You have all used me far long enough.
你们都已经利用我太久了
So, the party's over, the ride's done.
所以派对结束 旅程结束
I respect the office too much
我太尊重这一职位
to allow this to continue going on.
不能允许这继续下去
That's why I am announcing to this committee and to the nation
所以我要向委员会和全国人♥民♥宣布
that as of 6:00 p.m. tomorrow evening,
明晚6点起
I shall resign the office of President of the United States.
我将辞去美国总统一职
Order!
秩序
And I will be happy to take any questions you may have.
届时我乐意回答你们的一切问题
But my gut tells me that isn't really going to be necessary.
但我的直觉是 已经没那个必要了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表