剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I don't think the president knew what Doug was up to.
我不认为总统知道道格在做什么
Not at all.
完全不了解
Mr. Hammerschmidt.
汉默施密特先生
I've been meaning to call you.
我想给你打电♥话♥来着
Sean.
肖恩
As you can tell, I work here now.
你应该能看出来 我现在在这里工作
I'm shaking your hand right now
我现在跟你握手
because I believe in social graces.
是因为我崇尚社交礼仪
You're lost.
你迷失了
I don't think so. No, you are.
我不这么认为 不 你就是迷失了
No, not at all.
不 我一点都没迷失
This is what you wanted?
这就是你想要的
A job in a corrupt administration? Presidency in ruin?
为腐♥败♥的政♥府♥和走向毁灭的总统卖♥♥命
I'm in the White House.
我是在白宫里面
Not out there, wondering what it's like in here.
不是在外面 好奇着里面是什么样
Not for long.
不会很久的
Once you're in, you're in. It's the American way.
你一旦进来了 就是进来了 这就是美国特色
Mr. Stamper will see you now. Thank you.
斯坦普先生现在可以见你了 谢谢
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
When I asked for this meeting, I had no idea
当我提出这次会面时 我不知道
the president would be signing his resignation this evening.
总统今晚要签字辞职
And I, this morning.
还有我 今天早上辞职
I heard a rumor you might. Now it's confirmed.
我听说了传闻 现在确定了
Mr. Stamper...
斯坦普先生
Yeah, please. You can call me Doug.
请说 你可以叫我道格
I'd rather not, for the sake of this interview.
还是免了 毕竟这是正式采访
I want you to know this will not be off the record,
希望你知道这不是私下谈话
or on background.
或作为幕后消息
I do know Lisa Williams. I met her a couple years ago.
我确实认识丽萨·威廉姆斯 几年前认识的
Okay.
好的
But before we get to anything else...
但在我们谈其他事之前
did President Underwood,
安德伍德总统
when he was congressman, kill Zoe Barnes?
在还是议员时 是否杀害了佐伊·巴恩斯
No.
没有
Mr. Stamper...
斯坦普先生
did you kill Zoe Barnes?
你是否杀害了佐伊·巴恩斯
I'm not prepared to answer that question.
我没准备好回答那个问题
You understand I can use your refusal in print.
你明白我可以白纸黑字写明你拒绝回答吧
Yes.
明白
Were you on the Cathedral Heights D.C. Metro platform
佐伊死的那天 你是否在大教堂高地
the day of Zoe's death?
地铁站的站台上
Any questions regarding Zoe Barnes,
任何涉及佐伊·巴恩斯的问题
you need to speak with my attorneys.
你得去跟我的律师谈
Did Zoe Barnes make a call to Francis Underwood
佐伊·巴恩斯是否用一部一次性手♥机♥
from a burner phone when he was congressman?
打给了时任议员的弗兰西斯·安德伍德
Why would you ask me that? Why won't you answer?
你为什么要问我 你为什么不回答
I almost always answer the president's phone.
总统的手♥机♥几乎都是我在接
Calls, texts...
电♥话♥ 短♥信♥
Do you have any knowledge of those texts?
你知道那些短♥信♥吗
I'm not prepared to comment on that.
我没准备好作出评论
Then this conversation is over.
那么这次谈话到此为止
Have a good day.
祝好
One last thing.
最后一件事
Did you send me two birthday cards?
你是否给我寄过两张生日贺卡
No.
没有
Slàinte mhath.
[苏格兰盖尔语]
That's Scottish Gaelic. It means "Good health."
是苏格兰盖尔语 意思是"祝安康"
My father's kind of obsessed.
我父亲有点执迷
And he traced our line of Graysons back to,
他将我们格雷森家的历史
like, 16th century or something.
追溯到了16世纪左右
Well, if we ever needed a drink in the middle of the day...
如果我们午休时需要喝一杯
It went well with the US attorney.
联邦检察官那边进展顺利
It's tragic.
真令人悲痛
Our hearts are just broken at the thought of what Doug did.
一想到道格做了什么 我们的心都碎了
I don't know what happened to him.
我不知道他怎么了
I guess somewhere along the line...
可能到了某个时候...
When will, uh, he be announcing his resignation?
他什么时候会宣布辞职
It's happening this afternoon. Oh, of course.
今天下午 当然
And, Seth, you'll need to resign as well.
赛斯 你也得辞职
I thought that, uh... I know, but think about this.
我还以为 我知道 但你想想
I need to establish my own team. Publicly.
我得建立我自己的团队 得公开进行
And there's no avoiding
不能回避
how tied you and Doug are to Francis at this point.
目前你跟道格和弗兰西斯的关系有多紧密
So, it's really just waiting for the dust to settle. That's all.
这只是为了等一切烟消云散 仅此而已
Why does it feel like you're telling me
怎么感觉像是你在告诉我
my career is over, Madam Vice President?
我的职业生涯结束了 副总统女士
No, I'm just saying, you just need to go away for a little while.
不 我只是说 你得先离开一阵子
And we'll bring you back into the fold at a later date,
稍后我们会召你回来的
and don't worry.
不用担心
Look at LeAnn. She left and now she's back.
看看莉安 她也离开过 现在她回来了
Have we ever had a drink together?
我们以前一起喝过酒吗
Never.
从来没有
I wanted to hand this to you while you were still president.
我想在您还是总统时 把这个交给您
I accept this with a heavy heart.
我带着沉重的心情接受了
I had a strategy session with the attorneys yesterday.
我昨天跟律师们开了一个战略会议
I hope they're treating you well.
希望他们好好对你了
You know...
你知道
Doug, we're not gonna be able
道格 现在起
to see each other for some time now.
我们将有一阵子不能见面了
So why don't you take something?
不如你拿点什么东西当纪念吧
No. No, no. Go on. Take something.
不了 没关系 随意挑吧
Anything. Anything you want. Even if it's small.
任何东西 你想要什么都行 即便很小
Something you can hold in your hand
一个你能握在手里
to remind you of this place... until you get back.
让你回想起这里的东西 直到你回来
You go on.
随便选吧
We're a few hours away from my official resignation...
离我的正式辞职只有几小时了
and you still have not agreed to pardon me.
而你还没答应赦免我
And if you don't,
如果你不
I will be forced to renege on that resignation.
我将不得不撤回辞职的决定
That would be outrageous.
那就太过分了
Well, it isn't official until I submit a signed letter.
我递交了签字辞呈 才算正式辞职
And what would that do to the rest of your presidency?
这对你余下的总统任期有什么好处
What would be left of it?
还能剩下什么
Claire, if you don't do it,
克莱尔 如果你不同意
you're gonna risk being married to a felon.
你可能就要与重罪犯是夫妻了
And if I do, where does that leave me?
如果我同意 那又置我于何地
Look, is this really the conversation you want to be having?
你现在真的想和我谈这个吗
You've trapped me, Francis.
你给我设局 弗兰西斯
No, I do not accept that I've done something to you.
不 我不接受害了你的指责
I have provided you with an opportunity.
我给你提供了一个机会
Now, you have said before, that this is your endgame.
你之前也说过 这就是你的终局
And now, your goal is within spitting distance
眼下你的终极目标唾手可得
and all you see is betrayal? I don't buy it.
而你只看到了背叛 我不信
Stop talking about what I've done to you.
别再纠结我对你做了什么了
Admit it.
承认吧
This is what you want.
这就是你想要的
You were willing to kill for it.
你愿意为之杀人
So, Claire, come and take it...
那么克莱尔 接受吧
before I take it back.
不然我就要收回了
We'll find the most strategic time and place.
我们要挑选最合适的时机和地点
But I will pardon you, Francis.
但我会特赦你 弗兰西斯
For the good of the nation, we need to disband this committee,
为了国家利益 我们也应该解散委员会
and put this behind us.
把这一页翻过去
The president most likely would not have survived the hearings.
总统很可能撑不过听证会
You could argue that he had no choice but to resign.
你也可以说他是被迫辞职
But we can't deny that his testimony struck a chord.
但我们也不能否认他的证词引起很大反响
Well, that may be true.
就算是这样
But how is it that you, Congressman Romero,
那你 罗梅洛议员
his biggest critic, are supporting him now?
他最主要的批评者 怎么转而支持他了呢
History.
历史
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表