剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I never got to thank you and tell you...
我一直没机会感谢你 告诉你
Captain Squire, you would've done the same.
斯夸尔上尉 换了你也会救我的
I don't know. I was in there.
我不知道 我当时在那里
They were tossing bodies on top of me, one after the other...
他们朝我身上扔尸体 一个接一个
I was already dead.
我死定了
That's not right. It's like I've been dead once already.
不对 就好像我已经死了一次
But the bodies... the way they were stuck together.
但那些尸体 就那么堆在一起
And the heat and the smell...
又那么热 还有味道
But you know when you were pulling me out, remember?
但你还记得你把我拉出来的时候吗
I... I don't remember much, actually.
我其实记不太清楚了
It all happened pretty quick.
一切都发生得太快了
I know you heard it.
我知道你听见了
You have to get him out of this question.
你得打断这个问题
You know he doesn't like talking about this. You know that.
他不喜欢提这些事 你知道的
Hannah, Come on, man.
汉娜 得了
let's talk. I know you did.
我们谈谈 你肯定听见了
I was just trying to get us out of there as fast as I could.
我当时只想尽快把咱们救出去
Craig, we're here.
克雷格 我们活下来了
We made it. Yeah, but...
我们挺过来了 是 可是
You gotta live your life.
你得继续生活
Thanks for taking our call.
谢谢您接我们的电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
He didn't call him out enough. He didn't get Conway to--
他说的程度还不够 他没让康威...
Look... he did what he could.
听着 他尽力了
What did he hear? What did he mean by that?
他听到了什么 他那是什么意思
I don't know. It's between Will and him.
不知道 那是威尔和他之间的事
He's wanted Will to come clean about it for a long time, but...
他早就想让威尔出来说清楚了 不过
it didn't happen.
没能如愿
Which is why, for Craig's sake,
所以 看在克雷格的分上
we need to get them back on the phone.
我们得让他们再连线一次
Miss Harvey, you've been on us for months.
哈维小姐 你跟了我们几个月了
I'm sorry it didn't work out.
抱歉没能成功
If this means the deal's off, okay.
如果这意味着交易取消 没事
We can always find a place to go.
我们总能找个去处
Just let me talk to him again. We wouldn't want him to--
让我再跟他谈谈 我们可不希望他
Jesus Christ! My brother has been through enough.
天啊 我哥哥经历得够多了
We're done.
我们不干了
I need you to leave.
请你离开
He's doing great.
他做得很好
Is he?
是吗
That ad's playing for us.
那广♥告♥对我们有好处
Look, I... I agreed to this.
听着 我是同意了
But I know my husband. I know you do.
但我了解我丈夫 我知道
And those questions were to be expected, yes?
那些问题是意料之中的 对吗
It's a good thing Squire changed his mind.
斯夸尔改了主意是好事
We can pull some tape and put something together tonight.
我们今晚可以调出一些带子 拼凑点什么出来
Hit some markets in the morning.
明早上放出来
When it's time to vote...
等到了投票的时候
Will saved his life.
威尔救了他的命
This is too much.
太过了
I don't want any more questions about the war.
我不想再听到关于那场战争的问题了
That's not gonna work.
不行的
Look, I can show you numbers,
听着 我可以给你看数据
I can show you how well it's all playing for us.
可以给你看这对我们多有利
What I'm saying, Mark, is that this--
我只是说 马克 这是...
I've been at this a long time, Hannah.
我做这行很久了 汉娜
You know, when Marshall told me you were available--
知道吗 当马歇尔告诉我你有空时
Marshall and I go way back.
马歇尔和我是老相识了
The timing is right for all of us, right?
这时机对我们所有人都合适 对吗
We're very grateful.
我们非常感激
Then he will tell you, I don't get involved,
那他就会告诉你 我通常不会
not this late in the game, unless
在这么晚的时候插♥进♥来
I know I can make a difference.
除非我知道我能发挥影响
So whatever happened to Will with Squire, whatever...
所以不管威尔和斯夸尔发生了什么
It's not I don't wanna know. I don't need to know.
不是 我不想知道 也不需要知道
But whatever pain he's carrying about what happened...
但不管那些事让他承受着怎样的痛苦
it's working for us.
对我们是有利的
So, this is what I need from you.
所以 我需要你
To go back out there
回去那里
and just make sure he makes it through until morning.
确保他能撑到明早
He has a chance to be a fine president.
他有机会做一个好总统
A great president.
一个伟大的总统
Even better.
那更好了
Because we could use one.
因为我们需要这样的总统
There's a reason that Squire didn't appear in that ad.
斯夸尔没出现在那广♥告♥里是有原因的
I'm just nailing down the specifics.
我还在确认细节
Let's bring Doug in on this. He's on his way to Philly.
让道格加入吧 他在去费城的路上
And with all due respect, sir,
而且恕我直言 先生
his skill set doesn't necessarily apply here.
他的技能在这里并不适用
Do you know how long Doug has worked for me, LeAnn?
你知道道格跟我多久了吗 莉安
Not exactly, no.
不太清楚
Well, it's just this side of forever.
几乎是一辈子了
I know everything about him.
我了解他的一切
His strengths, his weaknesses, his skill set
他的优势 他的弱点 他的技能
and the contents of his soul.
以及他心里在想什么
I hope you're not questioning my loyalty.
希望您不是在质疑我的忠诚
I just like to know about the people who work for me, LeAnn.
我只是想了解为我工作的人 莉安
I'm pretty straightforward. I don't believe that for a second.
我很坦诚的 我根本不信
The first time I sat down with Doug,
我第一次跟道格坐下来谈
it was more of a confession than a conversation.
更像是他的坦白而非对话
He told me about his drinking, his past.
他跟我说了他酗酒的事 他的过去
He was completely open with me.
他对我彻底敞开了心扉
I don't think we can rely on Craig Squire.
我不觉得我们能指望克雷格·斯夸尔
Then why am I still talking to you?
那我们还有什么好说的
I'm not hiding the contents of my soul, sir.
我没有掩饰内心 先生
Reach out to Vanessa Morrison.
去找凡妮莎·莫里森
I already reached out to the director.
我已经联♥系♥总监了
Yes, but Doug hasn't.
对 但道格还没有
So have him do it and then you come up with something else
让他去做 你在康威结束他的小节目前
before Conway is done with his little sideshow.
想点别的点子出来
And in terms of what comes next,
关于接下来的演讲
I adjusted the opening remarks and cut some from the stump.
我调整了开场白 缩减了正文的篇幅
The stump is just fine.
正文不用改了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Get me the First Lady, please.
请给我接第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Well, the... the short answer is
这个嘛 简单来说就是
in a democracy, everyone has the same rights...
在民♥主♥体制下 每个人都有相同的权利
the same opportunities.
和相同的机会
Hello.
喂
Do the people around us understand what it takes?
我们身边的人知道风险有多大吗
Look, I know Conway's getting a bump,
我知道康威的声势起来了
but it doesn't mean we can't surmount it in the next 24 hours.
但这不代表接下来的一天里我们不能扳回来
Do they know what we have done to get this far?
他们知道我们付出了多少才走到今天
Tom is sitting across from me right now.
汤姆现在就坐在我对面
I don't care who you're sitting next to, Claire.
我才不管你对面坐着谁 克莱尔
We're all doing everything we can as fast as we can.
我们都在拼尽全力 全速拉票
I don't like it. I don't like chasing this.
我不喜欢 我不喜欢追赶别人
What's your next stop?
你下一站去哪
We, uh... We're in Scranton in 20. You need to save your voice.
我们20分钟到斯克兰顿 你得养养嗓子
I'll see you on the battlefield.
我们战场上见
How's the President doing?
总统怎么样
He's acting like he's still 30 years old.
他还把自己当个年轻人
We both are.
我们都是
Is that good... or bad?
这是好事 还是坏事
That depends on if we win or lose.
得看我们是输是赢了
Because I'm a vet
因为我是个老兵
and I'm still not clear on exactly what happened.
我还是没弄清楚到底怎么回事
You know, I think everything
我觉得具体情况
has been said by the soldiers who were there.
当时在场的士兵已经说得很清楚了
No. 'Cause your plane,
不对 你的飞机
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表