剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
He's, uh, an associate.
他是个...伙伴
Really?
是吗
And how does he associate with you?
他跟你有什么伙伴关系
Oh, to hell with the buzzing bees. No one else is heeding it.
别管那该死的蜜蜂了 没人在意它
A network president, a telecom CEO,
一个电视台总裁 一个电♥信♥首席执行官
the vice presidential candidate.
还有一个副总统候选人
What do you think they're all talking about,
你觉得他们都在聊什么
the last book they read? What are you reading?
他们最近看的书吗 你又在看什么
Your face...
你的脸
which tells me how much you don't want to be here.
它让我知道了你有多不想待在这里
Mr. Tusk was a major donor on Will's campaign.
塔斯克先生曾是威尔竞选的主要捐助者
Yes, so it's interesting that he wasn't invited.
嗯 所以他没受邀 这很有趣
We're partnering on a project.
我们在合作一个项目
Large-scale data storage centers in the desert.
沙漠里的大规模数据存储中心
Solar-powered.
太阳能的
I need to get ready for my talk.
我得去准备我的演讲
"The Life After: What We Leave Behind."
《来世: 我们留下的》
Hope you'll be there.
但愿你会出席
Smell that.
你闻闻
Cohiba.
高斯巴雪茄
I know you're a fan.
我知道你很喜欢
Even though I don't smoke anymore, doesn't mean I can't--
虽然我不抽了 但不代表我不能...
Who called this weekend's gathering? You?
谁组织的这周末的聚会 你吗
No. Tusk did.
不是 是塔斯克
Why?
怎么
We think the Chinese are right. There is an American on board.
我们觉得中国人说得对 船上的确有一位美国人
This is Thad Peterson. Retired two years ago.
这是撒德·彼得森 两年前退休了
Director of geophysics research
地球物理研究主任
for some of the country's top oil companies.
在美国几家顶尖石油公♥司♥供职
We strongly suspect he's on board the boat.
我们强烈怀疑他在那艘船上
Working with the Russians.
正在和俄♥罗♥斯♥人合作
Where's the proof?
证据呢
This was sent from a Russian sailor's cell phone
这是通讯中断前
before communications were cut off.
俄♥罗♥斯♥船员的手♥机♥发出的
Get on the radio and call for help!
打开无线电求救
His wife confirmed that
他的妻子确认
this is Thad Peterson's voice on the recording.
录音里就是撒德·彼得森的声音
In 24, 36 hours tops, that boat's gone.
24小时后 最多36小时 那艘船就会沉
Yes, but that doesn't prove that Thad Peterson was on the ship.
对 但那不能证明撒德·彼得森在船上
But, ma'am... he is an American--
但女士 他是美国人
No, we can't be sure until we have a passenger manifest.
不 我们不能确定 除非有乘客名单
Let's reconvene when you know more.
等有更多信息再开会
What is it, Cathy? Your decision not to intervene.
怎么了 凯茜 你决定不干预
If an American is working illegally,
如果有美国人在非法工作
he will not be on the manifest--
他不会出现在名单上
I haven't made a decision. I'm waiting for more information.
我还没做决定 我在等更多信息
This is about Aidan Macallan.
这关系到了艾丹·麦卡伦
I am very confident
我非常确信
China is lying about an American being on board.
中国谎称有美国人在船上
There is something on that boat they want
船上有他们想要的东西
and I can't proceed until I know what it is.
得等我知道是什么再说
They say they're motivated by saving human lives.
他们说自己的动机是救人
But that's not what's driving them.
但那不是他们的真实动机
And I just find it so frustrating
我只是觉得难以接受
when human life is treated with such disregard.
人命受到如此漠视
We're sorry. But...
抱歉 但...
The proverbial walk in the woods is not for me.
俗话说的"林间漫步"不适合我
Navel-gazing on some forest path.
在林荫小径寻寻觅觅
Contemplating mortality. Immortality.
思考死亡与永生
No. History is earned.
才不 历史要去争取
You win the day, and then you win the day after,
赢了今天 然后再去赢明天
and you do the same thing every day until you're dead.
日复一日 至死方休
And you're remembered not for the winning,
你被载入史册 不是因为你总赢
but because you never lost.
而是因为你从不输
Now...
好了
Doug?
道格
Doug, can you hear me?
道格 能听到吗
I need some leverage out here right now.
我现在需要些筹码
What's going on? Conway is finished.
怎么了 康威完了
If they win,
如果他们胜选
Brockhart will do all the heavy lifting.
布洛哈特会操控大局
He'll essentially be the president.
他会成为真正的总统
We should have used the oppo.
我们该利用对手研究信息
Listen, Brockhart is Tusk's pick.
听着 布洛哈特是塔斯克挑的人
I need to find a way to force that old man to support me.
我得找办法逼那老头支持我
Sir? Mr. President? Do you hear me?
先生 总统先生 听得到吗
I'm here.
我在听
Tusk has some deal with Pollyhop.
塔斯克和波利跳达成了交易
I need to find a way to stop that.
我需要想办法阻止他们
An executive order...
发个行政命令
Sir?
先生
A little restraint...
稍有收敛
would be unexpected.
那才让人出乎意料
Mr. President?
总统先生
Doug. Sir?
道格 先生
Don't do anything.
什么都别做
I don't understand.
我不明白
Don't do anything until you hear from me.
什么都别做 等我的指令
Sir, what about the Pollyhop deal? Do you hear me?
先生 波利跳交易怎么办 听见了吗
Don't do anything... Mr. President, I...
什么都别... 总统先生 我
Have you tried calling him back?
你打回去了吗
There's no answer. What should we do?
没人接 我们该做什么
Nothing. That's what the president said, so that's what we'll do.
什么都不做 总统既然说了 那就听他的
Should we have his team pull him out? No. We wait.
让护卫把他撤出来吗 不 我们等着
Ma'am...
夫人
if we don't handle this rescue correctly... Doug.
如果我们没能妥当处置营救的事 道格
Let me find a way to get the president on the phone with Petrov.
让我想办法让总统和佩特罗夫通上电♥话♥
No. Francis doesn't need this distraction.
不 弗兰西斯不需要分心
I disagree.
我不同意
I know you do.
我知道你不同意
They say we're only remembered for three generations.
人说三代之后就没人会记得我们了
What would one have to do not to be forgotten?
那一个人该做些什么才能不被忘却呢
Young Benjamin here knows what's coming.
小本杰明知道未来是啥样
Who cares if he's never heard of Johnny Carson?
谁在乎他没听说过约翰尼·卡森[主持人]
Poor old Tusk.
可怜的老塔斯克
He wears that game face, but he doesn't fool me.
别看他嬉皮笑脸的 但他可骗不了我
The future terrifies him because he knows it's short.
未来让他恐惧 因为他知道自己时日无多
For the record, I have heard of Johnny Carson.
声明一下 我知道约翰尼·卡森是谁
He tucked my parents into bed every night.
他每天晚上哄我爸妈上♥床♥
I've been given special permission
我今天得到了特别的许可
to show you what we've been working on.
向大家展示我们的成果
Imagine the possibility of your brain, your consciousness,
想象这样一种可能 你的大脑 你的意识
stored digitally in real time.
都实时进行数字化存储
I mean, what is immortality?
永生究竟是什么
In time, even Grant's vision will get old.
终有一日 格兰特的设想也会过时
It will happen, as it does for all of us.
早晚的事 谁都免不了
Now this is still in the early stages,
这还只是早期版本
but we've been collecting and storing
但我们一直在收集储存
Raymond's memories, thoughts, quirks and tics.
雷蒙德的记忆 想法 怪癖和爱好
This is a mock-up. But eventually...
这还只是实验版本 但最终
this Raymond...
这个雷蒙德
will feel as real as the one standing before you.
会像各位眼前这位一样活生生
I like dirt and rocks...
我更喜欢脚踏实地
and facts.
货真价实
No argument here.
这我也同意
I trust only what I can hold in my hand or see on my horizon.
我只相信能抓在手里的 或者能亲眼看到的
Well, but you can't just sit back and admire the view.
但你不能光干坐着看风景啊
I've learned you've got to grab the present by the balls.
我就发现一定要紧抓当下
That's where the American people live.
那才是美国人♥民♥在乎的
You sound more like a salesman than a president, Mr. President.
你更像个推销员而不是总统 总统先生
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表