剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
If we give him what he wants...
如果我们遂了他的愿
If we give Usher what he says, his justice, that is it.
如果我们按厄舍的意思任命法官 那就完了
It's over. He owns us.
彻底完了 我们就被他拿住了
Don't exaggerate. I wish I were.
别小题大做 是倒好了
You've made a thousand deals.
这样的交易你做过上千次了
Yeah, well, this one is different.
这次不一样
Why? Because I can feel it right here.
怎么不一样 因为我能感觉到
Do you hear yourself? Yeah, loud and clear.
你听见自己在说什么了吗 清清楚楚
I'm a little confused that you don't seem to hear me at all.
我倒有点奇怪你似乎一个字都没听见
Once we're solidly back in power,
只要我们真正夺回权力
we will regain our position... That is naive.
我们就能恢复职位... 幼稚
Naive is new for you.
你从来没这么幼稚过
Realistic. Not naive.
我这是现实 不是幼稚
Everything we've worked for, we can kiss it goodbye.
我们奋斗的一切成果 都会烟消云散
We agreed to Usher's pick. It's non-negotiable.
我们同意让厄舍来挑人 没得商量
That's exactly right. It's his pick. It's his justice.
说得太对了 他挑人 他的法官
He's trying to control our house. The White House.
他想控制我们的政♥府♥ 我们的白宫
I gave him my word, Francis.
我向他保证过了 弗兰西斯
Your word?
你保证
Your word? This conversation is pointless.
你保证 这场谈话真是毫无意义
Grow up!
成熟点吧
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
I think I am a temporary president
我以为我是临时代总统
trying to get you back in office.
想帮你夺回宝座
And if you don't think that we're at a critical juncture in the road,
如果你不认为眼下是我们至关重要的关口
you are pathetically mistaken.
那你真是错得可悲
Wake up, Claire! Wake up!
醒醒吧 克莱尔 醒醒吧
Recorded this morning EET
这是欧洲东部时间今早
in the Yarmouk neighborhood of Damascus.
在大马士革亚默克区拍到的
Seems he developed a taste for chocolate while at Cambridge.
看来他在剑桥期间喜欢上吃巧克力了
Smiling for the camera is Ahmed Al Ahmadi,
画面上这位是艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪
Yusuf's brother.
尤瑟夫的兄弟
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I had a long conversation with Yusuf Al Ahmadi.
我和尤瑟夫·艾哈迈迪谈了很久
They look nothing alike.
他们俩完全不像
It's him.
就是他
Is Ahmed still in our sights?
艾哈迈德还在我们监控中吗
He is. This is a rare opportunity.
是的 这个机会非常难得
We should seize the moment and make a targeted strike.
我们应该趁机发动定点袭击
Director, please. Madam President...
总监 得了吧 总统女士
Is there some issue, General?
有什么问题吗 将军
Ahmed Al Ahmadi didn't travel all the way
艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪不可能大老远地
from his compound to Damascus to buy a candy bar.
从他的据点跑到大马士革就为了买♥♥糖吃
He's meeting with someone. Let's find out who.
他肯定要见什么人 我们应该查清是谁
Unless we're detected, and he disappears for good.
可这样他可能会被我们惊动 就此消失
But if we wait,
可我们只要等一等
there's a huge potential to learn more about ICO.
就非常有可能了解更多哈里发国的情报
Its members, contacts, habits, tactics.
它的成员 联♥系♥人 行动规律和战术
You know, you're sounding uncharacteristically dovish
你今天早上真是一反常态地
this morning, General.
保守啊 将军
I agree with General Braegher.
我同意布雷格将军的看法
While a successful air strike against Ahmadi
虽然对艾哈迈迪发动精确空袭
would play well... This isn't about the election, Cathy.
会非常有利于 这跟选举无关 凯茜
No, of course not. I mean, if we do this correctly,
当然没关系 我是说 只要我们手段得当
we can begin the process of dismantling ICO's network.
我们就可以逐步瓦解哈里发国的网络
Take him out.
干掉他
If the president agrees,
如果总统同意的话
I think it's the best thing for the country.
我认为这对国家最有利
Well, I think it would send a very clear message to ICO.
我觉得这会给哈里发国发出非常明确的信♥号♥♥
In the short term, yes, but...
短期来看没错 但是
No other term is relevant.
短期没错就够了
I think we have been operating
我觉得我们已经在
under the shadow of terror for too long.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的阴影下忍♥受太久了
For the sake of the American people, we need to act now.
为了美国人♥民♥ 我们必须采取坚决行动
What's the timetable, General?
预计需要多长时间 将军
For an actionable location, most likely a number of hours.
只要目标位置准确 几个小时就行
Thank you.
谢谢
You're wasting our time.
你这是在浪费我们的时间
We're being selective about where and how he appears.
我们要讲究他在哪以何种面貌出现
Soon he won't be at any events at all.
很快他就什么活动都不能参加了
Hannal, we're just trying to land him and you in the White House.
汉娜 我们只是想尽力把他和你送入白宫
And it's not Brockhart-Conway, Mark. It's the opposite.
不是布洛哈特-康威 马克 是康威在前
He won't put up with this much longer.
他肯定忍♥不了多久
I know, I'm sure it's hard on him.
我知道他一定很难受
I have to take this. I'm sorry.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 抱歉
What happens after he gets there?
他到那儿之后会怎么样
To Will? What happens? We'll be there for him.
威尔会怎么样 我们会支持他
You and General Brockhart? Yes.
你和布洛哈特将军 对
What will Will's role be?
威尔是什么角色
I will continue to support your husband.
我会继续支持你丈夫
Give me a real answer. You owe me that.
给我一个真正的答案 你欠我的
His role will be President of the United States.
他的角色将是美国总统
The mic was still hot and Brockhart just kept talking.
麦克风还开着 布洛哈特脱口而出
That's what she said. Insubordination?
她是这么说的 抗命吗
That's the word she used? It's what it sounded like to her.
她用的是这个词吗 她听着是这意思
He was talking about soldiers and he said, quote,
他在谈士兵 他说
"I'll be the first to tell them not to listen."
"我第一个站出来让军人抗命"
Can she get her hands on the actual clip? For a price.
她能不能弄到真正的录音 是有代价的
I thought she was a friend. Yeah, a smart friend.
我还以为她是朋友 对 聪明的朋友
It's a nice 30-second spot, post-debate.
这是一条很不错的辩论后30秒广♥告♥
If there is a debate.
如果有辩论的话
Hits them at their strength.
攻击他们的长处
Takes the military credibility away.
动摇他们的军事公信力
This is the kind of thing that can turn an election.
这种东西能反转大选结果
Whatever this costs... it's worth it.
不管要付出什么代价 都值了
Let's secure it and then verify it.
我们把它搞到手 证实一下
Recess appointment of Judge Benson or no,
不管是不是休会任命本森大♥法♥官
people need to stay focused on the revote in Tennessee and Ohio
得让人们继续关注田纳西和俄亥俄的重新投票
and how the hell we got here.
以及我们为何走到这一步
All right.
好
I'll have my assistant Angela reach out
我让助理安吉拉联♥系♥你
to confirm what time you need me at the studio.
看你什么时候需要我去录影棚
All right. Yep. Yeah.
好 好的
I collected everything I could find
我把道格·斯坦普被劫车那天
about the day Doug Stamper was carjacked.
能查到的资料都搜集齐了
Good.
好
All right, so...
好了 那么
where was that?
是在哪
Where that happened?
在哪发生的
In Maryland.
在马里兰
Right around, um...
就在
Yeah, I grew up about a half an hour from there...
我是在离那儿半小时车程的地方长大的
It's here.
在这里
And Rachel Posner's...
瑞秋·波斯纳的
last known address.
最后已知地址
I'd say they were about 15 minutes apart.
也就15分钟路程
I'm not sure why I need to explain myself to you.
我不知道我为什么要跟你解释
Why would you go to the NSA?
你为什么要去国安局
I was inquiring into the well-being of an American citizen.
我想调查一名美国公民是否安然无恙
He's just a disgruntled hacker.
他就是个心怀不满的黑客而已
Then why are you so interested in him?
那你为什么对他这么感兴趣呢
How did he look?
他看上去怎么样
I'm asking for me.
我是为了我自己问的
I've known Aidan since I was 13 years old.
我13岁就认识艾丹了
He and my mom dated for several years.
他和我妈妈曾交往过几年
Was a long time ago, obviously.
当然 那是很久之前了
But as far as the NSA job, he didn't want it.
但他并不想要国安局那份工作
I made him take it.
是我逼他接受的
I don't understand how they got him or why he's there.
我不明白他们怎么找到他的 他为什么在那儿
I need to know that he is safe.
我需要知道他是安全的
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表