剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
He needs you. I need you.
他需要你 我需要你
So does the country.
国家也需要你
I'm not a politician.
我不是政客
I can give orders, I can follow orders
我能下达命令 也能遵从命令
and I know when the hell to shut up.
我知道何时该闭嘴
And you're a steady hand, which, again, the country needs.
你是个稳重的人 国家需要这种人
I'm not gonna be Conway's patsy. No, you're not.
我可不当康威的替死鬼 你不会的
He's a difficult man to be around.
他是个难相处的人
It's over. It's over.
已经结束了
The process chose Claire Underwood.
宪法程序选择了克莱尔·安德伍德
We'll get there.
我们会有办法的
You'll be called vice president,
你会被称为副总统
but you will be, de facto, something more.
但实际上 你将做到更多
What were you doing there?
你去那儿做什么
I asked Seth Grayson about Lisa Williams.
我去问赛斯·格雷森关于丽萨·威廉姆斯的事
Why the hell did you think that was an appropriate thing to do?
你为什么会认为可以这么做
Didn't I tell you to drop this lead?
我不是叫你别管这条线索了吗
Is it still a lead? Because nobody's on it.
这还算线索吗 因为没人在查
Nobody's on it because she's a junkie,
没人在查是因为她是瘾君子
and everything she said to me
而她告诉我的一切
is in the Lucas Goodwin manifesto,
卢卡斯·古德温的宣言里都有
which has been picked apart by every message board
而宣言的每一字每一句 都被网上各大论♥坛♥
and conspiracy theorist on the Internet.
和阴谋论者掰烂嚼碎了
At first, Grayson said her name didn't ring a bell,
一开始 格雷森说对她的名字没印象
but then he called me out of the blue
然后他突然联♥系♥我
and asked me if we were still looking into it.
问我是不是还在查这个事
So I followed up.
所以我就查了
You looked through my notes.
你偷看了我的笔记
You're out.
滚
What? You're fired, Jeffries.
什么 你被开除了 杰弗瑞斯
It's a story. I was following it.
这是个故事 我在跟进这个故事
I don't want you on my team.
我不希望你跟着我♥干♥了
Get out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
We know we can win both states.
我们知道我们能赢下这两个州
Why would we not take this deal?
为什么不接受这个交易
No. The Underwoods want a revote
不 安德伍德夫妇想重新投票
because they know they can't win in the House. We can.
是因为他们知道拿不下众议院 而我们能
We need to make a deal that forces Claire Underwood to resign.
我们要做个交易 逼克莱尔·安德伍德辞职
And why does that matter? If I may?
她有那么重要吗 我能说两句吗
Madam Speaker. Speaking from the Hill,
议长女士 就国会而言
as vice president,
作为副总统
she'll have a public pulpit to discredit your every move.
她可以利用这个平台公开抹黑你的所有动作
and stack her schedule with state funerals in Southeast Asia.
让她整天在东南亚出席国葬仪式
She'll never see the inside of the West Wing,
她别想参与白宫的决策
let alone the Oval.
更别提干涉总统了
You need Brockhart by your side, supporting you.
你需要布洛哈特在你身边支持你
I don't want to hear about Brockhart.
我不想再听布洛哈特的事了
What matters is that Will becomes president.
重要的是让威尔当上总统
Underwood in office can cause an enormous amount damage.
安德伍德在你的政♥府♥里会造成巨大破坏的
Whereas, if they lose, they're losers.
反过来如果他们输了 他们就全完了
I want this election to be between me
我希望这场选举是在我
and Francis Underwood.
和弗兰西斯·安德伍德之间
Well, it isn't up to you.
这你说了不算
Speaker McCarthy isn't letting this particular bill to the floor,
麦卡锡议长不会让这个议案进入投票的
unless we have an amendment attached
除非我们附加一项修正案
that removes Claire Underwood.
将克莱尔·安德伍德赶走
Will...
威尔
Now, if you expect a willing partner in the White House,
如果你希望白宫里有位愿意合作的总统
you'd better let that bill get to the floor as is.
那你最好让议案原样进入表决
If you get to the Oval, Will,
如果你坐进总统办公室 威尔
you're gonna need the Speaker more than she needs you.
那时是你更需要议长 而不是反过来
So, I'm gonna call her back,
我这就给她打回去
and you are going to apologize.
然后你要道歉
Will.
威尔
Will, get back here!
威尔 回来
Will!
威尔
Enough.
别逼他了
Shut the door.
关门
You look like death.
你看着像死人
I can't get in touch with the kidnappers.
我联♥系♥不上绑匪了
It's been radio silence for almost 24 hours.
快一天了 什么消息都没有
There's rumors they don't even have him anymore.
有传言说他已经不在绑匪手上了
I can't keep this from the president any longer.
这事我不能再瞒着总统了
Okay.
好吧
And then I'll tell him what a big help you've been.
那我会告诉他你帮了好大的忙
Sanctions hit in a couple of hours.
再过几小时制裁就要生效了
Deal with Secretary Durant
你要么和杜兰特国务卿谈
or with some very unhappy billionaires.
要么对付几个愤怒的亿万富翁去吧
You will allow me to exploit whatever oil I find in Antarctica.
你要让我在南极洲任意开采石油
And I'll tell you why.
我告诉你为什么
I have something.
我手上有料
Or rather, someone you need.
或者说有你们想要的人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Someone in your administration
你们政♥府♥里有人
was willing to pay a great deal of money for his safe return.
愿花大钱换他平安回国
Your Aidan Macallan.
你的艾丹·麦卡伦
He's here. In the Kremlin.
他在这里 就在克里姆林宫里
Who do you think orchestrated that leak?
不然你以为是谁泄的密
Seems to know quite a lot.
看来他知道的不少啊
Excuse me one moment. The Secretary of State is here.
失陪一下 你们国务卿来了
Madam Secretary. Gentlemen.
国务卿女士 先生们
You must know Aidan?
想必你认识艾丹吧
I don't believe I do.
我想我不认识他
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You're American? I am.
你是美国人 是
Before we begin, I'd just like you to know that
开始会谈之前 我想让你知道
the president and the former president are on the line.
你们的总统和前总统都在线上
Cathy...
凯茜
You can pick up the phone, if you like.
你愿意的话可以接听
Mr. President.
总统先生
It's best you come back to Washington.
你最好先回华盛顿
Find anything yet?
有什么发现吗
Not yet.
还没
Thank you again, Mr. Barnes,
再次感谢 巴恩斯先生
for letting me take a look.
谢谢你让我看
I won't be long.
我不会看太久
This is everything?
这就是全部吗
This is everything they sent from Zoe's apartment.
这是他们从佐伊的公♥寓♥寄来的一切
I just, you know...
我就是
I just can't seem to throw anything out.
我不忍♥扔掉任何东西
I mean, it's just papers, but...
只是些文件 但是
Anyway, I'll leave you to it.
不管怎样 你自便
Okay. Thank you. Yeah.
好 谢谢 没事
Okay.
好吧
The Black Caucus? Really?
黑人党团 不是吧
I like Mark, because I always know where he stands.
我喜欢马克 因为我总是知道他的立场
It's usually on someone's neck.
通常是对人步步紧逼
What did you buy yourselves, another day?
你给自己争取到了什么 一天时间吗
Enough time to talk to David Rasmussen,
足够跟大卫·拉斯姆森谈了
who you clearly spoke to before.
显然你早就跟他谈过
And to meet with Jordan Sadowsky
然后又见了乔丹·萨多斯基
and the rest of the Republican leadership.
和剩下的共和党领导人
And what happens Tuesday? Or Wednesday?
那星期二呢 星期三呢
Look, I... I can have David and the House
我能让大卫和众议院
vote on this every single session.
每次会议都对此进行投票
Our backgrounds are different,
我们背景不同
but we're both hardscrabble boys at heart.
但内心里我们都是穷小子
We need the last word, last blow,
我们需要最后一个字 最后一击
last move.
最后一举
We can push the bill through the House
我们能让众议院通过议案
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表