剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I've been meaning to talk with you.
我一直想跟你谈谈
It's terrifying, isn't it?
真可怕 不是吗
The president and I have a simple request.
总统和我有一个简单的请求
Tell us what you see.
告诉我们你看到了什么
If anything in your environment
如果你周围有任何东西
strikes you as a bit odd, a bit off,
让你觉得奇怪 不对劲
pick up the phone.
拿起电♥话♥
Whether it's a package or a person that seems out of place,
不管是个包裹 还是不太对劲的人
we'd love you to let us know.
我们希望你通知我们
Because there's a lot of noise out there these days.
因为如今外面有很多杂音
A noisy press that's choosing to dwell on the past
媒体叽叽喳喳 沉湎于过去
instead of what's happening right now.
却不关注当下的事
My husband and I want to protect you.
我丈夫和我想保护你
In two weeks' time, you will be heading to the ballot box
两周后 你们将前往投票箱
to decide what kind of country you want to live in.
决定你们要生活在怎样的国家里
It's a profound choice.
这个选择影响深远
But no matter who wins this election,
但不管谁赢得选举
we're going to need to work together,
我们得通力合作
watch out for each other,
互相照应
and, yes, watch each other,
是的 也互相监督
to keep us all safe and sound.
以确保所有人的安全
Tell us what you see.
告诉我们你看到了什么
My name is Claire Underwood, and I approve this message.
我叫克莱尔·安德伍德 我认可这则信息
Should we do one more?
我们要再拍一条吗
Did the Democrats show?
民♥主♥党来了吗
They didn't disappoint. Almost every member, sir.
他们没让人失望 几乎都来了 先生
Almost. I have a list of those who did.
几乎 我列了到场名单
My fellow congressmen, I do not need the Washington Herald
各位国会议员 我不需要《华盛顿先驱报》
to tell me that a scoundrel lives in the White House.
告诉我白宫里住了个恶棍
I can see the Democrats are here.
我看到民♥主♥党来了
They're eager to debate.
他们急着辩论
I say to the gentlemen on the other side of the aisle...
我对过道另一边的先生们说
thank you.
谢谢
Should we investigate the president
我们是否该调查总统
for crimes committed while he was vice president?
在就任副总统期间犯下的罪行
I say, yes. Let's debate.
我说 好 我们辩论吧
Let's debate this miscreant all day and all night.
我们整日整夜地辩论这恶棍
Madam Speaker. Parliamentary inquiry.
议长女士 议事询问
The gentleman from Georgia
佐治亚州的议员
may state the nature of his parliamentary inquiry.
请提出他的议事询问
Do the rules of the House not require
难道按众议院规则
the president be formally invited in order to attend?
总统不是该受到正式邀请才能出席吗
Madam Speaker, if I may...
议长女士 容我说一句
The Speaker recognizes the gentleman from South Carolina.
议长有请南卡罗莱纳州议员说话
The president is wearing his congressional pin today
总统今天戴了他的国会胸针
and is thereby welcome to any and all proceedings.
所以他可以出席一切会议
Madam Speaker! Madam Speaker!
议长女士 议长女士
Rules of the House state
按众议院规则
that former members are not allowed on the floor
前众议院成员若与议题
when they have interest in the matter under debate.
有直接关系则不得参与辩论
Madam Speaker,
议长女士
the president has no interest
总统对今天的议题
or opinion on the matter being debated today.
既无关联 也无意见
The House suspend. The House will suspend.
众议院安静 众议院安静
Madam Speaker, I still do have the floor,
议长女士 我还在讲话
and I find it hard to believe
而且我难以相信
the president wouldn't have an opinion on the matter being discussed.
总统对议题无话可说
If the good gentleman from Florida
如果佛罗里达州议员
would yield a portion of his time,
肯让出点时间
I assure him it will satisfy his query.
他的疑问肯定能得到解答
I yield three minutes to the leader.
我给党领袖三分钟时间
And I yield my time to the former congressman from South Carolina
我把我的时间让给前南卡罗莱纳州议员
and the President of the United States.
现美国总统
Point of order! Parliamentary inquiry!
议事程序 议事询问
Parliamentary inquiry!
议事询问
Parliamentary inquiry!
议事询问
Mr. President. This is beyond the norm.
总统先生 这太不寻常了
I don't care.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不在乎
And I also do not care
而且我也不在乎
about your investigative committees.
你们的调查委员会
No, that is not what I care about today.
不 那不是我今天关心的东西
The House will cease.
众议院安静
That is not what I care about today.
那不是我今天关心的东西
I am on my way
我要去出席
to the funeral of an American patriot.
一个美国爱国者的葬礼
A good man, a husband...
一个好人 一个丈夫
a father...
一个父亲
who was beheaded on American soil.
在美国境内被人砍头
And this chamber
众议院
chooses to debate me?
却在今天辩论我
The House will suspend. I asked to speak
众议院安静 我要求
to a full session of this chamber and my requests were denied.
向众议院发表讲话 却遭到拒绝
Madam Speaker! Mr. President, you must yield the floor.
议长女士 总统先生 你必须让出说话权
I will not yield, Madam Speaker.
我不会退让的 议长女士
Because I cannot wait.
因为我等不了
One of the murderers...
其中一个杀人犯
One of the murderers who killed Mr. Jim Miller...
杀害了吉姆·米勒先生的一个杀人犯
is still out there.
还逍遥法外
At large.
正在逃逸
How much more proof do you people need?
你们还要多少证据
I demand that every member of this House take a stand.
我要求所有众议院议员表明立场
Like FDR before, and Wilson before him.
就像曾经的罗斯福 再之前的威尔逊
I demand that this Congress
我要求国会
declare a formal declaration of war against ICO,
正式对哈里发国宣战
both here and abroad.
在本土 也在海外
Motion to adjourn.
动议休会
Second! The House will adjourn.
支持 众议院休会
The president will cease. I will not cease!
总统请停止讲话 我不会停止
I will never cease.
我绝不停止
I demand that this Congress declare a state of war
我要求国会宣布美♥利♥坚♥合众国
has existed and does exist
已经并且正在
between ICO and the United States of America.
与哈里发国交战
And I demand that every member of this House stay in this chamber
我要求所有众议院成员留在这里
for as long as it takes,
不管要多久
until you bring my request to a vote.
直到你们对我的要求作出表决
Or you will all go down in history
否则你们将被历史
as cowards!
铭记为懦夫
Cowards!
懦夫
The sergeant at arms will remove the president.
请警卫官带走总统
Madam Speaker, I repeat. I demand a vote.
议长女士 我重复 我要求投票
I will not yield.
我不会退让
I will not yield.
我不会退让
I will not yield.
我不会退让
Alleged terrorist Zachary Hawthorne was killed by the FBI,
据称的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥扎克瑞·霍松被联调局击毙
but Joshua Masterson is still at large.
但约书亚·马斯特森仍在逃
While the Miller family mourns,
米勒一家哀悼之时
the hunt for the missing terrorist continues
对逃跑的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的搜寻仍在继续
and tensions are running high.
气氛十分紧张
The president may be asking for war,
总统虽然提出战争
but it seems war's already been declared on him.
但看来他已经遭遇了战争
My fans.
我的粉丝
FBI is looking into a multiple shooting in Chattanooga.
联调局正在调查查塔努加市的一起连环枪击案
Reports have it gang related. No.
据报称是与黑帮有关 不行
A private plane went down in West Virginia. Mechanical failure.
西弗吉尼亚州一架私人飞机坠毁 机械故障
A series of homes were set on fire in Georgia,
佐治亚州多处房♥屋失火
most likely arson.
很可能是纵火
Convenience store in North Carolina
北卡罗来纳州一家便利店
exploded at about 4:00 in the morning.
今晨4点左右爆♥炸♥
Where's the store? Uh, suburb outside of Raleigh.
商店在哪 罗利郊外
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表