剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I understand. Calm down.
我明白 冷静
He's not a monster like they all say.
他不像他们说的那样 是个禽兽
I lost him somewhere. But he's not...
我不知何时失去了他 但他不是...
But still, monsters do exist, don't they?
但这世上还是有禽兽的 是吧
I want my lawyer.
我想要律师
What for?
为什么
I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that.
对不起 我不知道我为什么那么说
I don't know why I say anything anymore.
我已经不知道我都在说什么了
I wanted to see you...
我想见你
to ask you a simple question.
是想问你一个简单的问题
Didn't you know what was going on in your home?
你不知道你家里发生的事吗
Excuse me? You knew...
什么 你知道的
even before he went to Pakistan.
早在他去巴基斯坦之前
I mean, you raised him. No.
是你养大了他 不
No. He had some problems. He got lost.
不 他是有问题 他迷失了
But no, nothing like this.
但不 不是这样的
But you saw what he did, didn't you?
但你看到他做了什么吧
No. Would you like to see it?
不 你想看吗
We can show it to you, if you like.
如果你想 我们可以给你看
No. Please don't.
不 别
What he did to that family, to that man...
他对那家人 对那个人做的事
What sort of person would do such a thing?
什么样的人能做出这种事
He's my son.
他是我儿子
Oh, God.
天呐
I know. It's awful, isn't it?
我知道 很可怕 是吧
Thank you.
谢谢
When you leave today,
你今天离开时
there will be some reporters, some cameramen out there.
会有记者 有摄像机在外面等着
But you don't need to say very much.
但你不需要说太多
You just need to ask Josh to turn himself in.
你只需要叫约书自首
There are so many hardworking mothers and fathers out there.
这世上还有很多辛辛苦苦的父亲和母亲
This could've happened to any of them.
这可能发生在他们任何人身上
We are close to capturing your son, Ms. Masterson,
我们就要抓到你儿子了 马斯特森太太
and I will do my best to have you see him.
我会尽全力让你见到他
I want to go.
我想走了
No one's keeping you.
没人不让你走
But who did she put in?
但她安排了谁
Who did the Speaker put on the committee?
议长安排了谁进委员会
Mostly lifers, with secure seats.
大多是席位无忧的长♥期♥议员
We're two weeks out. It's hard to say no to war.
还剩两周 很难反对战争
You and I have some things in common.
你和我有共同点
We both dislike the president. No. I'm still a Democrat.
我们都讨厌总统 不 我终归是民♥主♥党人
Who leans to the right.
但是右倾
Alex, you do actually lean a little to the right.
艾力克斯 你的确是有些右倾的
Look, he's the commander in chief.
他是三军统帅
He's got all the authority he needs to fight them where they are.
他完全有权力决定去哪打仗
Well, there's one here. Out there, right now, as we speak.
此时此刻 国内就有个战场
Well, I'm a big fan of American law enforcement.
我是很支持美国执法机构的
They'll find him soon enough.
他们很快就能找到他
We can't just let Francis Underwood turn us into a nation
我们不能让弗兰西斯·安德伍德让我们国家
that's always looking over their shoulder.
变得时刻心惊胆战
If you can get yourself onto that committee,
如果你能挤进那个委员会
I got a feeling the Chair will give you all the time you need.
我觉得主席会让你充分表达意见的
My driver will take you back to your car. But, Congressman...
我的司机会送你回车上 但议员先生
this is your chance.
这是你的机会
And I think you know it.
我觉得你也知道
Thank you so much for coming out here.
非常感谢你们来
Thank you so much for coming out.
非常感谢你们来
Great to see you. Thanks for coming out.
见到你们真好 谢谢你们来
Just go away!
走开
You have no idea what is happening in your own homes.
你根本不知道自己家里发生的事
Have you any idea where he is, Mrs. Masterson?
你知道他在哪吗 马斯特森太太
Josh, please...
约书 求你
please, please turn yourself in.
求你 求你自首吧
This has all got to stop. No, no.
这得停下了 不
...this after ten years with Treasury, he was waiting for it.
在财政部干了10年 他正等着呢
Yeah...
是啊
Mrs. Underwood!
安德伍德夫人
Mrs. Underwood!
安德伍德夫人
Mrs. Underwood!
安德伍德夫人
Does the administration believe that the explosion was connected
政♥府♥是否认为爆♥炸♥跟
with Joshua Masterson somehow? We're not sure yet.
约书亚·马斯特森有关 我们尚不确定
Uh, there is strong evidence to suggest.
有很多证据支持这一可能性
The owner of the establishment was foreign-born.
店主的确是在外国出生
Any connection to ICO overseas?
跟海外的哈里发国有关吗
I think our Deputy Director
我认为助理局长
Clark here is better equipped to answer that.
克拉克更有资格回答这个问题
We're looking into it. In the meantime, we've set up a hotline.
我们在调查 但现在 我们设立了热♥线♥
If anyone in the community
如果有任何居民
has any And if the Republican candidate
有什么... 如果共和党候选人
and the rest of his party refuse to acknowledge
和余下的共和党人不肯承认
the seriousness of the threat made here at home...
国内威胁的严重性
know that we will.
那么我们会的
The FBI is currently gathering a list of words and images.
联调局正在收集言论和照片
If they appear on your children's
如果它们出现在了你的孩子
or your coworkers' devices, please--
或你同事的设备上 请务必
War whore!
战争婊♥子♥
Move! Car!
让开 上车
It was just paint. She's all right.
就是油漆而已 她没事
And what else? Spit it out, Doug. It won't taste so bad.
还有什么 说吧 道格 不会那么糟的
Sir, I know you disagree with me on this.
先生 我知道你在这事上跟我看法不同
But Director Green and his team
但格林局长和他的团队
have a location for the takedown and they're ready to act.
有了抓捕地点 准备行动了
And they're positive it's the right location?
他们确定找对地方了吗
Adamant. When?
非常确定 什么时候
Hours.
再过几小时
We can coordinate out of the Situation Room.
我们可以在战况室协调
Oh, no. I'm gonna meet him in person.
不 我要亲自见他
Sir, I strongly advise against that.
先生 我强烈反对
Duly noted, but I'll be on-site.
知道了 但我要到场
Yes, sir.
是 先生
It's amazing how ready people are to be afraid.
人们随时会爆发恐惧 真是不可思议
History would prove them right.
历史会证明他们是对的
You're lucky this is coming off with water.
幸好这个水能洗掉
Could've been worse.
可能会更糟呢
Some found its way behind your ear.
有点溅到你耳朵后面了
Should I be afraid? Don't be smart.
我该害怕吗 别耍聪明
I should, shouldn't I?
我是该害怕 是吧
I stole something from you.
我从你那儿偷了东西
What?
什么
What it is, doesn't matter.
是什么无所谓
I just wanted something that was yours.
我就是想要一样你的东西
Well, put it back.
放回去
Waterfalls.
瀑布
The NSA marked their zero-day exploits as waterfalls.
国安局用瀑布标记0day漏洞利用工具
What can they get us into?
它们能让我们进入什么
We can backdoor into some very popular social media.
我们可以后门进入一些很火的社交网站
I can insert anything your imagination can think of
我可以把任何你能想到的东西
into those sites.
放到那些网站上
Underwoods or otherwise.
安德伍德夫妇或其他人的
...reports coming in from a variety of sources
多个消息源称
stating that local police enforcement and FBI agents
当地警方和联调局
are currently on the ground.
正在前方
We're receiving reports that
我们接到报告称
there's a great deal of police activity on the Virginia border.
弗吉尼亚州边境有大量警力
We cannot confirm at this time,
我们目前不能确认
but we believe this is connected to the manhunt
但我们认为 这跟对国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
for domestic terrorist Joshua Masterson.
约书亚·马斯特森的搜寻有关
The capture of Joshua Masterson may be close at hand.
约书亚·马斯特森可能很快将被捕
The FBI is still not commenting,
联调局仍未就此发表评论
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表