剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Yes, but that doesn't mean that I knew what he was up to.
是的 但那不代表我知道他的企图
But then how do you know the president wasn't involved?
那你怎么知道总统与此无关
I was the last person to see Aidan. He confessed to me.
我是最后见到艾丹的人 他向我坦白了
He secretly used the NSA, FISA,
他秘密利用了国安局和外国情报监视法法庭
to manipulate the electorate.
操纵了选民
We're meeting with counsel
我们要会见律师
to perfect the rest of the testimony.
打磨剩下的证词
As long as no one has anything that contradicts you.
只要没人能拿出驳斥你的证据就行
No one does.
不会有的
Does it feel good to be back, LeAnn?
回来的感觉好吗 莉安
It does. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Well, I know Claire is delighted
我知道克莱尔很高兴
to have you back in her office.
你能回到她办公室
Will you let me know as soon
副总统的会面
as the vice president's meeting is done?
一结束你就告诉我
Yes, sir.
好 先生
I hate having her back. She's a liar.
我讨厌她回来 她撒谎
You think Macallan gave her something for insurance?
你觉得麦卡伦给了她什么做保险吗
She won't admit it. But, yeah, I think he did.
她不肯承认 但是的 我觉得有
Let's get her in front of that committee when they're up and running.
等委员会启动后 让她去作证吧
Then she'll have to make a choice.
到时她就必须决断了
Green is hesitant to testify.
格林有些不敢作证
You know, if I didn't know better,
要不是我知道
I'd think he was the leak.
我会以为他是泄密者呢
He has far more information
他知道的信息
than anyone should be comfortable with.
实在太多了
Also, Senator Richardson hasn't called me back.
另外理查德森参议员还没回我电♥话♥
Colonel, my apologies for the interruption.
上校 抱歉刚刚不得不走开
And I want to assure you that your concerns are my concerns.
我想向你保证 你的担忧就是我的担忧
The Ahmadi brothers...
艾哈迈迪兄弟
their idea of radical Islam is unsustainable.
他们所想的激进伊♥斯♥兰♥是维持不下去的
Nasser represents members of ICO who are tired of death.
纳泽代表了厌倦了死亡的哈里发国分子
They essentially control
他们基本上控制了
numerous oil fields and several refineries.
多个油田和多家精炼厂
Nasser already met with the president of Syria.
纳泽已经见过了叙利亚总统
And Petrov's minister of foreign affairs.
还有佩特罗夫的外♥交♥部♥长
He's looking for a deal.
他想做个交易
They wanna be a corporation trading on the Dow
他们想在这个十年内成为
before the decade is over.
上市公♥司♥
They wanna be a part of OPEC.
他们想加入石油输出国组织
So where does that leave Colonel Ismat and the Syrian people?
那么伊斯玛特上校和叙利亚人♥民♥呢
Alive... once we're on the ground.
能保命 只要我们调兵
Yes, but Russia was invited in. We need cause.
是啊 但俄♥罗♥斯♥已被请去 我们需要理由
The Syrian president has gassed civilians.
叙利亚总统用毒气对付了人♥民♥
He will again. I can guarantee it.
他还会再那么做的 我敢保证
Colonel Ismat will make sure of it.
伊斯玛特上校会确保这一点
He'll instigate an attack from the regime.
他会在政♥权♥内部煽动袭击
We put troops on the ground, leave ICO resources alone...
我们派部队过去 不动哈里发国的资源
and Nasser will make sure they cooperate.
纳泽会确保他们配合
What is it?
怎么了
Are you afraid he's gonna be impeached?
你担心他会被弹劾吗
'Cause there's a good chance that he will be.
因为 他很可能会的
Is that why you wanna wait? 'Cause...
这就是你想等的原因吗 因为
I can make it all wait.
我可以推迟一切
Ms. Davis and I had a very productive talk.
戴维斯女士和我的谈话很有成效
I let her know that
我告诉了她
our involvement is contingent on the delivery of Ahmadi.
我们的插手是以艾哈迈迪的被捕为交换条件的
Yes, but the window is closing for me
是啊 但我能采取行动的时间
to be able to act on this.
越来越少了
Judiciary's not gonna wait.
司法委员会可不会等
For this to be effective, it has to be now or never.
想要这个起作用 时不我待
I'll have her reach out to Mr. Nasser.
我会让她联络纳泽先生
And, uh, what about the other matter?
那另一件事呢
You mean LeAnn?
莉安吗
Ms. Davis will speak to her later this afternoon.
戴维斯女士今天下午会跟她谈
You heard the president.
你听到总统的话了
Uh, I'm still at the White House.
我还在白宫
Once we get into Syria... Sir,
等我们插手叙利亚 先生
my name is Sean Jeffries.
我是肖恩·杰弗瑞斯
I work with... Yes, I know who you are.
我跟... 嗯 我知道你是谁
Sean...
肖恩
I know what Tom Hammerschmidt is working on.
我知道汤姆·汉默施密特在查什么
Mr. Jeffries, if you need an appointment, I can arrange one...
杰弗瑞斯先生 如果你想预约 我可以安排
Sir, if I could. Just a moment of your time.
先生 我只想占用您片刻时间
It's confidential.
是机密
Oh, if you don't mind, we'd like this room for a moment.
如果你不介意 我们想用一下这个房♥间
You have 30 seconds. But before you start,
给你30秒 但你开始前
am I mistaken, or is Mr. Grayson your superior?
是我错了吗 格雷森先生不是你的上级吗
Yes, I'm sorry, but...
是的 对不起 但是
Tom thinks Doug Stamper and yourself, sir,
汤姆认为 道格·斯坦普和您 先生
are somehow involved with the death of Zoe Barnes.
跟佐伊·巴恩斯之死有关
And Mr. Hammerschmidt has a phone
汉默施密特先生得到了一部
that was given to Ms. Barnes.
有人给巴恩斯小姐的手♥机♥
It called only one number, and that number was yours.
手♥机♥只打过一个号♥码 是您的号♥码
Now, it seems that number
看来这个号♥码
has shown up on the phone that she died with.
在她死时带的手♥机♥里也有
It was damaged, but there's technology now
虽然手♥机♥受损 但现在有技术
that will give them access to the data
可以让他们获取她死前
leading up to the day of her death.
手♥机♥上的数据
Its internal memory. Calls, texts.
内存 电♥话♥ 短♥信♥
It's all there.
都在上面
When did you start with us?
你什么时候开始为我们工作的
A week ago.
一周前
And it was the vice president who brought you on?
是副总统让你加入的
That's correct.
是的
A week...
一周
and you're already having
你已经
confidential conversations with the president.
跟总统谈机密了
I am.
是的
If you hear anything else, you come directly to me.
如果你再听到别的消息 直接来找我
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Whatever you say it is, it's perjury.
不管你怎么说 这是伪证罪
Oh, perjury, huh?
伪证
That's where you draw the line?
这是你的底线吗
I'm done.
我不干了
The case has already been prepared.
案子已经准备好了
TATP was found on Muhammed Kalabi's computer.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·卡拉比的电脑上找到了熵炸♥药♥
It doesn't matter what Secretary Durant believes or not.
杜兰特国务卿怎么想根本不重要
One is speculation, and the other is fact.
一个是推测 一个是事实
Fact? Really? Is that what it is?
事实 是吗 那是事实吗
If it sounds like a fact, then it is a fact.
如果听上去像事实 那就是事实
Kalabi had explosive residue on his keyboard.
卡拉比键盘上有爆♥炸♥残留物
You know the rest of the bureau is done with the president.
你知道联调局其他人都受够总统了
I'm not talking to them. I'm talking to you.
我没跟他们说话 我在跟你说话
They've looked the other way, but for how much longer?
他们都睁一只眼闭一只眼 但还能持续多久
Doug... he's done.
道格 他完了
Where does that leave me?
那我怎么办
That's what we're discussing right now.
这就是我们在谈的
Do you know what the president thinks?
你知道总统怎么想吗
He thinks you're the leak.
他觉得你是泄密者
I wish.
那倒好了
I'm going to give you a moment to take that statement back.
我给你点时间收回那句话
I'll do what I have to do. I'll testify.
我会做我该做的 我去作证
But the president is done.
但总统完了
He's losing support. You can smell it.
他在失去支持 你能感觉到
Are you working for anyone else?
你在给别人效力吗
Are you working for anyone else? No.
你在给别人效力吗 没有
And I don't wanna know anything else.
我也不想知道别的
I'm tired of what I know.
我已知的已经让我烦透了
Consider me a proxy.
就当我是个传话的
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表