剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
from Chinese businessmen to affect American elections.
经非法洗钱 影响了美国大选
Is this true?
是真的吗
Yes. That's true.
对 是真的
And can you tell us what, if any,
你能否告诉我们
was then Vice President Francis Underwood's
时任副总统弗兰西斯·安德伍德
involvement in this scheme?
在其中的参与情况 如果有的话
Well, it appeared to me, he was one of its chief architects.
他似乎是其中一名总设计师
And, uh, what exactly do you mean by that, sir?
你这话是什么意思 先生
It was his idea.
那是他的主意
Mark, I think you need to be elsewhere right now.
马克 你还是去别的地方吧
Are we gonna bury our heads in the sand with this?
我们要对此采取回避态度吗
No, you're going to leave,
不是 你要离开
and the vice president and I are going to decide what to do.
副总统和我来决定怎么做
Walker reneged. We had a deal.
沃克食言了 我们说好了的
We will let you know if you are needed.
如果需要你 我们会告诉你的
Sir... That was not a request.
先生 这不是请求
Why did you have to go talk to him?
你为什么非要去和他谈
There has to be a way out, Francis.
一定会有出路的 弗兰西斯
Does there? Is there?
是吗 有吗
Or is this my presidency?
这就是我的总统任期吗
Forever with a target on my back.
永远是攻击目标
Haunted and hunted.
被纠缠 被追捕
LeAnn, if you're hearing this, it means that I'm dead.
莉安 如果你听到这个 说明我死了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表