剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
You gonna suffocate me with a White House mug?
拿白宫马克杯闷死我吗
The shit is hitting the fan
局面已经失控了
and we're all going to be covered in it
如果我们再不赶快动手
if we don't get to work.
就都会被牵连进去
Now... can I please get back to it?
请问 我可以继续忙了吗
Shit.
妈的
We're essentially turning on
我们只需要启动
an apparatus that's already in place.
一台早已就位的设备
We'll enable audio capabilities.
我们会打开音频接收
All calls, e-mails, messages
所有电♥话♥ 电邮和短♥信♥
in and out of the White House
进出白宫的一切通讯
will be monitored and archived.
都会被监控归档
Every phone call will be recorded as we search for the leak.
搜索泄密者期间每通电♥话♥都会被录音
Video surveillance?
视频监控呢
We can install additional devices,
我们可以再加装设备
but... We use what's already there.
可是 用现成的就行
It enables us to look and listen in on every computer
我们将能够监视监听白宫所有职员的
and every cell phone of everyone working for us.
每一台电脑和手♥机♥
We'll set up a satellite office
我们会成立一个卫星监控办公室
limited to Mr. Stamper and myself.
成员仅限我本人和斯坦普先生
Assistant Director Green and I
格林助理局长和我
will bring whatever is valuable forward.
会汇报任何有价值的情报
I want direct access.
我想要直接访问权
Live streaming.
实时影像
I assure you, Mr. President,
我向您保证 总统先生
we'll bring you anything of substance.
有什么有用内容我们都会呈递给您
Do it.
去吧
And needless to say...
不用说
I report only to you, sir.
我只向您汇报 先生
I wanna know who did this to me.
我要知道是谁在坑我
I'm on it, sir.
我去查 先生
You're having doubts about Doug?
你对道格有顾虑吗
Why? Are you? No, I'm just...
怎么 你有吗 没有 就是
I'm questioning everything, I guess.
我现在大概质疑一切了
Until this is resolved,
这事解决之前
you and I should be very careful
你和我对于我们的言行
about what we say or do.
要万分小心了
And our personal needs have to be put aside.
我们的私人需求得放到一边
You know people. You know them for years.
你了解一些人 认识他们多年
And then... suddenly they're like strangers in your kitchen.
而突然 他们就像出现在你厨房♥里的陌生人
Familiar can turn foreign on a dime.
熟悉和陌生只有一线之隔
Is there anything I can do? You can be quiet.
我能做什么吗 你可以别妄动
Doug, I am not the leak here. You know that.
道格 我可不是泄密者 你知道的
I'll be in touch. Don't hang up.
我会再联♥系♥ 别挂
Do I need to make a list of the risks
要我列出我为本届政♥府♥
I've taken for this administration?
冒的风险吗
Things I have never done before.
都是我从未做过的事
Let's just talk in person, okay?
我们当面谈吧 好吗
Yes?
谁啊
LeAnn Harvey, please.
请找莉安·哈维
Who is it? FBI.
是谁 联调局
If you think of anything,
如果你能想到什么
that's my cell at the bottom of the card.
名片最下面是我的手♥机♥号♥
Was it a suicide?
是自杀吗
Barrel of the gun was pressed against his eye, so...
枪管抵着他的眼睛
You were his contact. Would he do something like that?
你是他的联♥系♥人 他会做出这样的事吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不会
Well, maybe he didn't.
或许他没有
And the gun? That's the thing.
那枪呢 问题就在这里
It's not there.
不见了
Maybe someone staying at the hotel or working there took it.
或许是酒店的住客或员工拿走了
You'll let me know?
你们会告知我吧
Yeah. Sure.
当然
Mark...
马克
the vice president and I have discussed it and...
副总统和我商量了
we've come around to your position.
我们接受你的立场了
Very good.
很好
Uh, considering the news that's breaking,
鉴于现在爆出的新闻
it's not going to be quite as easy.
恐怕不会那么容易了
Any idea where this story came from?
知道消息是哪来的吗
No, not yet. But I will soon.
还不知道 但很快就会知道
I'll let it be known that you're open to censure.
我会告诉他们你愿接受党内警告
And you should be aware.
你该知道
It's not surprising.
这并不意外
Romero is moving over to the Judiciary Committee.
罗梅洛要进入司法委员会了
Well, why wouldn't he?
他为什么不呢
He wants to see this through. He's still coming after me.
他想把这事做到底 他还没放过我呢
Well, I imagine leadership from both parties has had enough of him.
我猜两方的领导层都已经受够他了吧
Yeah, I don't want to diminish this.
嗯 我不想往小了说
We are in damage control.
我们在控制损失
Claire, I think...
克莱尔 我觉得
it might be best for you to
或许你最好还是
stay out of this as much as possible.
尽量别掺和这事
No, I... I will defend the president.
不 我要维护总统
Vice presidential business as usual
我觉得最好是
is the way to play it, I think.
副总统一切照旧
You need to trust my instincts on this one.
这事你得相信我的直觉
Okay. Thank you, Mark.
好 谢谢 马克
Thank you.
谢谢
You may not always agree with him, but you like him.
你可能并不总同意他 但你喜欢他
I like his clarity.
我喜欢他清醒的头脑
Let's just not forget, his candidate lost.
别忘了 他的候选人输了
And now he works for you.
而现在他为你工作
No, I think he's really working for you, isn't he?
不 我觉得他其实在为你工作 不是吗
Don't get paranoid, Francis.
别疑神疑鬼 弗兰西斯
If not now, when?
现在不 更待何时
You have to go.
你得走了
I what?
什么
You need to leave.
你得离开
What's happened?
发生什么了
There's just no place for you here anymore.
这里就是容不下你了
Have you been thinking about this?
你考虑过了吗
Yes.
是的
I don't agree.
我不同意
I'm completely clear about it.
我说得很明白了
You can finish your coffee.
你可以喝完你的咖啡
How do you do that?
你怎么做到的
Just... turn off like that?
就那样关闭感情
Please go, Tom.
走吧 汤姆
Go.
走
Okay.
好吧
If that's what you choose.
如果这是你的选择
Join us?
也来点
No, I'm trying not to wear out the new model.
算了 我不想把新肝也喝坏
So, to what do I owe this pleasure?
什么事你们大驾光临
Well, I'll get right to it, Frank.
我就直说了 弗兰克
Well, for once, the House Republicans...
众议院的共和党人终于有一次
are getting something done.
能完成工作了
And the bad news is, is that thing is impeaching you.
坏消息是 那就是弹劾你
Oh, I think the judiciary
我觉得司法委员会
is a long way from making any sort of decision.
离做出决定还差得远呢
They're sending articles of impeachment to the House
我得知 他们接下来几天里就会把
in the next few days, I'm told.
弹劾状送交众议院
And that news this morning is just adding fuel to the fire.
而今早的新闻更是火上浇油
Jesus Christ.
天呐
And I'm here to ask if you...
我是来问你是否...
Would you consider resigning
你是否能考虑辞职
instead of dragging this through the Senate?
而不是把这事扯到参议院去
Have the two of you lost your minds?
你们俩疯了吗
And you, Terry, you're under investigation yourself
你 泰瑞 你自己也在受调查
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表