剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Mayda slides her fingers in...
梅达把她的手指...
all the way up to her... her wedding ring.
一直伸进她的婚戒里
She pushes you onto your back and leans down.
她把你推倒 然后倾下身来
Puts the fingers into your mouth so you can... taste them.
把手指伸入你的嘴里 让你尝到
The gold of the ring...
戒指的金味儿
You could taste the sting of the metal on your tongue...
你的舌尖可以尝到金属的腥味儿
mixed with the taste of her cunt.
混合着她的屄♥♥味儿
She leans down, whispers in your ear,
她倾下身来 冲你的耳朵低语
"I love you, Gagik.
"我爱你 加吉克
I love you."
我爱你"
I'm close, man. She straddles you, pulls you inside...
我就要来了 她跨着你 把你拉进体内
grinds her hips back and forth, back and forth--
她的臀部前后摩挲 来回摩擦
Ah, damn, you're good with words.
该死 你真会说
"...New Hampshire for over 200 years.
"...新罕布♥什♥尔两百年来
There've been ups and downs along the way.
一直有些起起落落
Like the big A-mos-ke-ag."
就像大埃默斯基格"
Am... Amos--
埃默 埃默斯
Do you have her?
联♥系♥到她了吗
She won't get on the phone.
她不肯接电♥话♥
Then get her detail on the phone. I did.
那就打给她的保安 我打了
They can't force her to talk to you, sir.
他们不能逼她跟您说话 先生
We need to think about what to say when I show up at this event
我们得考虑我单独出席活动 她不在身边时
and she's not with me.
该说什么
And I don't want to make it worse by mispronouncing this.
我不想读错词 让情况更糟
How do you say this word?
这个词怎么读
They didn't put in the goddamn phonetics in this speech!
他们怎么不给讲话注音
And I can't be expected to look this shit up myself!
又不能让我自己去查
I'll find out for you, sir.
我替您查 先生
And of course, there's been...
当然 这些年来...
"...ups and downs along the way."
"一直有起起落落"
Like the big Amoskeag strike in the 1920s
就像20年代为薪酬和工时而举♥行♥的
over pay and hours.
大埃默斯基格罢♥工♥
But this industry survived that as well.
但这个行业也还是挺过来了
And all of you in this room have been carrying on a tradition
这间屋子里的每个人都在传承一个传统
that goes back to the beginning of this country,
始于国家创始之初的传统
and that's something you have to be very, very proud of!
你们应该为此感到万分骄傲
"But there's another tradition in this state:
"但这个州还有一项传统
Live Free or Die.
不自♥由♥毋宁死
Now, my wife--"
我妻子..."
There's another tradition in this state:
这个州还有一项传统
Live Free or Die.
不自♥由♥毋宁死
Live Free or Die.
不自♥由♥毋宁死
Now, of course, as some of you may read in the papers,
当然 你们中一些人可能在报纸上读到了
and, uh, hear from the television pundits
也听到电视上的权威人士说了
that my opponent has a ten-point lead here in New Hampshire.
我的对手在新罕布♥什♥尔有10个百分点的领先
But...
但是
you're not gonna let polls and pundits tell you what to do.
你们不能让民调和权威人士指挥你们
No! Or tell you how to vote on Election Day.
不 或是告诉你们选举日该怎么投票
You are gonna show them that New Hampshire makes up its own mind.
你们要让他们知道新罕布♥什♥尔人♥民♥能自己做主
Thank you! Thank you all for coming out today.
谢谢 谢谢大家今天前来
And God bless America. Thank you.
天佑美国 谢谢
Underwood! Underwood! Underwood!
安德伍德 安德伍德
Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you all. Thank you all very much.
谢谢大家 非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
She landed in Dallas ten minutes ago.
她10分钟前在达拉斯降落了
Our story is she's down there laying groundwork for the primary.
我们的说法是她去为初选打基础了
That only gives us a day or two.
这只能给我们一两天时间
If she's not doing events, they'll think we're hiding something.
如果她不参加活动 他们会觉得我有所隐瞒
You think she'll stay put on the ranch?
你觉得她会待在农场吗
I have no idea. You keep track of all of her movements.
我不知道 你盯住她一切活动
Visitors, names, times,
访客 是谁 次数
the color of their shit and how much it stinks.
他们拉的屎什么颜色 臭不臭
Yes, sir. And I want you on a plane.
是 先生 你这就上飞机
Back to Washington? Down to Texas.
回华盛顿吗 去德克萨斯州
Where is she? The master bedroom.
她在哪 主卧
Mrs. Hale mentioned that she might take a nap.
黑尔太太提到她可能要打个盹
Is my room made up?
我的房♥间布置好了吗
It's being dusted right now.
正在掸尘
I'd like to take a look. Yes, ma'am.
我想看看 是 女士
Well, Texas is an important state.
德州很重要
Nearly 10% of the delegates we need for the nomination.
获得提名我们需要10%的代表
But you said the First Lady would be here with you today.
但您说第♥一♥夫♥人♥今天会陪您一起来的
Yes, well, when we assessed things this morning,
是啊 今早我们考虑了一下
we felt good about New Hampshire.
对新罕布♥什♥尔很有信心
I mean, look at this crowd, the enthusiasm.
看看这群人 看他们多热情
Hello, hello. Oh, my goodness.
你好 你好 我的老天
Hello there, aren't you a cutie? What's your name?
你好 你真是可爱 叫什么名字
Gabby. Hello, Gabby.
盖比 你好 盖比
Anyway, we wanted to start looking ahead.
总之 我们想计划未来
Claire's from Texas,
克莱尔就是德州人
so it made sense for her to head down there early.
所以她提前过去也是应该的
Hello. Hello. Thank you for coming out.
你好 你好 谢谢你们前来
I can't do my job if you keep me in the dark.
你不告诉我情况我就没法做工作
All you need to know is what you put out in the statement.
你只需要知道你要往声明里写的内容
Was it an argument? Seth.
是吵架了吗 赛斯
Look, I'm working 20 hours a day here on a normal day
听着 我每天忙着竞选的各种事
with the campaign in full swing, and now this is on my plate?
就要干20个小时了 现在还要应付这个
Look, I can do damage control,
我可以控制损害
but I have to know what the damage is.
但我得知道损害是什么
Okay. I'll fill you in. Let me get up to my room.
好吧 我告诉你 我先去我房♥间
Welcome to Dallas.
欢迎来达拉斯
Or maybe it's a decoy,
或许是个诱饵
trying to lure us into making ad-buys in Texas.
想骗我们在德州买♥♥广♥告♥
That would explain why it wasn't part of her schedule.
那就能解释这为什么没写进她的日程了
Have you spoken to our friends in Dallas?
你跟我们在达拉斯的朋友通过话了吗
No meetings or calls.
没见人 没打电♥话♥
If she were making the rounds, we'd know.
如果她有活动 我们会知道的
Well, they're either excellent at covering their tracks,
他们要么是很会掩盖
or something's up.
要么就是出事了
Like what? I don't know, but I wanna find out.
什么事 不知道 但我想知道
She's gonna fucking leave me. My kid in her belly.
她要离开我 她怀着我的孩子呢
And she gonna act like I never existed.
她却要假装我根本不存在
Probably pawned the wedding ring already.
大概都把婚戒给当掉了
How many is that? Two more.
多少了 还差两个
Can you blame her, though? Yeah, I can blame her.
你能怪她吗 能 我能
I gave her everything. She gonna rob me of my kid?
我给了她一切 她要夺走我的孩子
He's gonna be in high school before you're out.
他上高中时 你还出不去呢
I'll still be his fucking father.
那我也还是他父亲
You gotta let them move on, man.
你得让他们向前看
It's unfair not to. Let me tell you about unfair.
否则不公平 我告诉你什么不公平
Okay? Unfair is I'm even in here,
好吗 我进来就不公平
and that fucking bitch doesn't even know it.
那贱婊♥子♥都不知道
She thinks I belong in this shithole?
她以为我活该进来
You did kill a guy.
你杀了人啊
Are you saying you didn't? I didn't say shit.
你是说你没杀吗 我没那么说
Because I...
因为我
I had my doubts.
我有过怀疑
What do you mean your doubts?
什么意思
Just...
就是
never struck me as a killer, that's all.
从没觉得你是个杀人犯 仅此而已
You don't know what I am!
你不了解我
Come on!
拜托
Let up! I can't breathe.
放开 我无法呼吸了
All I'm saying is...
我只是说
I interviewed a lot of murder suspects
我做犯罪新闻的时候
when I was on the crime beat.
采访过很多杀人嫌犯
I think you're innocent.
我觉得你是无辜的
I think you didn't do it.
我觉得你没杀人
These guys, they'll skin you alive.
那些人 他们会活剥了你
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表