剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
You're going pretty hard, Mr. President. You okay?
你今天骑得很使劲啊 总统先生 还好吗
Well enough for a man whose fate is hanging in the balance.
对于一个命运悬而未决的人来说 够好的了
No.
不对
Your fate is sealed.
你的命运已经定了
Oh, how's that?
怎么说
You have a vision for me, Eric?
你又"预见"到了什么了吗 艾瑞克
Even if you're impeached and convicted...
就算你被弹劾定罪
you still make history.
你还是会创造历史
Augustus Underwood was just another redneck
奥古斯都·安德伍德只是又一个
who died fighting for the wrong side,
选错了立场的农民罢了
forgotten by everyone but you and me.
除了你和我没人记得住他
But if Francis Underwood is removed from office?
但如果弗兰西斯·安德伍德下台了呢
Your legacy won't die.
你的遗产也不会消散
It'll be solidified.
反而会更加牢固
You'll be infamous.
你会遗臭万年
Legacy and infamy are not the same thing.
政♥治♥遗产和遗臭万年可不是一回事
You'll be remembered. Who cares why?
你将被人铭记 谁在乎原因呢
I have to get back.
我得回去了
Hold up. Let me explain.
等等 听我解释一下
Francis.
弗兰西斯
Francis.
弗兰西斯
Francis?
弗兰西斯
Just to be clear,
我说清楚
it's not that I haven't always known you were there.
我其实一直都知道你在看着我
It's that I have mixed feelings about you.
只是我对你的情感很复杂
I question your intentions...
我质疑你的意图
and I'm ambivalent about attention.
而且我对关注感到矛盾
But don't take it personally.
但别当我是针对你
It's how I feel about most everybody.
我对每个人的感觉几乎都是这样的
How can we trust anything he says?
我们怎能相信他说的话呢
Garrett Walker was medicated while he was in office.
加勒特·沃克任总统期间一直在用药
We all know that.
这我们都知道
No, it's not a talking point. It's the truth.
不 这不是论据 这是事实
We don't know exactly what he was taking.
我们不知道他具体用的什么药
Off the record...
私下说
can you tell me what Tom Hammerschmidt's working on?
你能告诉我汤姆·汉默施密特在忙什么吗
Come on, you two don't cross paths over there?
拜托 你们俩在那儿就没有交集吗
He reached out to me on a story.
他为了一篇报道联♥系♥过我
I never heard back.
之后就没回音了
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
You can believe what he's saying or not.
随便你相不相信他说的
But Garrett Walker was taking serious medication...
但加勒特·沃克在服药...
Never... never put an unknown flash drive
千万不要把一个陌生的U盘
into a networked computer. Never.
插在联网的电脑上 千万不要
You don't have to keep telling me.
你不用一直说这话
I called you, remember? Yeah.
是我叫你来的 记得吗 记得
Okay. Do your worst.
好 看看能糟糕到哪里去
Okay. So far so good.
好 目前来看都还好
There is something.
有东西
Thank you.
谢谢
I have to go.
我得挂了
Everything okay?
没事吧
Not now. See you tonight?
现在不方便 今晚见
I'll call you when I'm done.
等我忙完了给你打回去
I think there's a leak.
我觉得出现了泄密者
In the Underwood Administration.
安德伍德政♥府♥的
No idea.
不知道
Well, no, that's a little premature.
不 这话说得有点早
This isn't Watergate... yet.
这不是水门事件 现在还不是
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
好
Alex.
艾力克斯
So... Judiciary won't be happening for you.
司法委员会是不可能了
Just the few slots for Democrats.
只有零星几个民♥主♥党人的位置
Leadership just filled those
都刚被领导层安排了
with a couple of old Blue Dogs. Sorry.
保守派民♥主♥党人 抱歉
Well, you were right about one thing.
有一件事你倒是说对了
Garrett's testimony did not make me any friends.
加勒特的证词没有让我交到朋友
Not in your party, no.
在你们党不行
Well, as of this morning, I'm officially an independent.
今天早晨 我正式成为无党派议员了
I think the GOP can find me a place on judiciary.
我觉得共和党能给我在司法委员会找个差事
Okay, Alex. It's a good move.
好吧 艾力克斯 这一步很明智
Four years from now,
四年后
I think an outsider's what the voter will be looking for.
我觉得选民们会想要一个局外人的
Yeah, third-party candidate is the future,
是啊 未来属于第三党候选人
and always will be.
而且永远都是
Why did Garrett Walker change his mind?
加勒特·沃克为什么改主意了
It wasn't me who made that happen.
不是我让他改主意的
I don't know.
我不知道
Sometimes things happen without us knowing why.
有时我们不知为何 但事情就发生了
They arrested someone they knew was innocent.
他们逮捕了一个他们明知清白的人
Governor Scanlon denies it. Of course he does.
斯坎伦州长否认了 他当然会了
And the NSA has no comment. As a rule.
而国安局无可奉告 一贯如此
No, out. Get out.
不行 出去
Five minutes, please.
请五分钟后再来
Thank you.
谢谢
The FBI confirms that they arrested Kalabi
联调局确认他们逮捕了卡拉比
and that he's awaiting trial, but that's all.
他正在候审 但仅此而已
That's right, that's all.
没错 仅此而已
But there are agents in the FBI
但是有联调局的探员
who were not happy with the way this went down.
对此案的处理方式很不满
And not one of them will let us
而且没有一个人允许我们
use their name on the record.
公开他们的姓名
We can't confirm the story.
我们无法核实
Tom, we can't run a story this big without a source.
汤姆 这么大的事没有消息源是不能发的
No. I know. I know. This paper has never done that.
我知道 本报从来没这么做过
I know. Who knows who sent you this?
我知道 谁知道是什么人给你发的
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I need you to float something out for me.
我需要你帮我放个料出去
Give it to Slugline.
给头条网
What do you want me to say?
你要我怎么说
You picked it up here in the office.
就说你在办公室偶然看到
It's not confirmed...
虽然没查实
but it seems like a story.
但似乎值得报道
Go ahead and print it.
去印出来吧
And I had no idea you're doing this.
我对你这么做完全不知情
Fuck! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
操 我♥操♥ 操操操
Well, it looks to me like
在我看来
the Underwood campaign had a Muslim visiting the US
安德伍德团队错误逮捕了一名
wrongly arrested in order to
访美穆♥斯♥林♥ 就为了
influence the vote on Election Day.
能在大选日影响选情
And if you believe that,
如果你相信这个
then you have to ask some questions
那你就不得不质疑
about the impact this had on the results in Tennessee,
这对田纳西州选情的影响有多大
where President Underwood was predicted to lose.
当时各方均预计安德伍德总统会输掉田州
We all know that ICO is a real threat.
我们都知道哈里发国的威胁是真实的
Nobody is denying that, and I...
没人否认这一点 而且我
No calls get through to me, not today.
今天不要转接电♥话♥进来
And if you get pressed,
如果有媒体问你
the White House has no comment at this time.
就说白宫目前没有任何评论
Yes, sir.
好 先生
Close the door behind you, please.
拜托你人走关门
What do you know about this?
这事你知道多少
First of all, what are you getting at?
首先 你这么问什么意思
And secondly, if I had any information,
其次 如果我知情的话
I wouldn't be keeping it to myself.
我也肯定不会瞒着不报
Seth, I am asking you straight up.
赛斯 我就跟你直说了
If you know anything, you tell me now.
如果你知道什么 现在就告诉我
Don't make me find out. Or what?
别等我动手去查 不然呢
What are you gonna do, Doug?
你想怎么办 道格
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表