剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
But if a split ticket were to happen...
但如果真发生总统副总统不同党
it would be bad for this country.
那对国家会不利的
No, Conway is what would be bad for this country.
不 康威才对国家不利
Let's hope the House does the right thing.
希望众议院能做出正确选择
But as far as the Senate,
但就参议院而言
I am very grateful that we have Donald Blythe steering that ship.
我很高兴有唐纳德·布莱斯掌舵
Mrs. Underwood, I'm sorry to say this,
安德伍德夫人 我很抱歉这么说
but no matter what you're offering here,
但不管你能拿出什么
I can't support the president.
我都不能支持总统
And, by extension, I can't support you.
也因此不能支持你
It's not you, Claire. It's him.
不是你的问题 克莱尔 是他
Susan and I are on the same page about this.
苏珊和我在这事上的意见是一致的
What if this isn't about Francis Underwood, huh?
如果重点不是弗兰西斯·安德伍德呢
It's Claire Underwood who has the promising future.
前途大好的是克莱尔·安德伍德
I want a woman in the White House.
我希望一个女人入主白宫
And if she has to start as a vice president, fine.
如果她得从副总统做起 那好
But it's time.
但时候到了
It's time. I hear that, Louise,
时候到了 我赞同 露易丝
but I'll say it...
但我直说吧
A vote for you is a vote for Frank Underwood.
投票给你 就是投给弗兰克·安德伍德
Listen, I understand your concerns about Francis' record. I do.
我理解你们对弗兰西斯历史的担忧 真的
If Conway wins,
如果康威赢了
wouldn't you want a Democrat to keep him in check?
难道你们不希望有个民♥主♥党人克制着他吗
And what if a vote for me isn't necessarily a vote for Francis?
如果给我投票不等于给弗兰西斯投票呢
Twenty-one promised for you, sir.
21票确定是你 先生
Twenty-three for Conway.
康威是23
Two deadlocked. Four unknown.
两个僵持 四个未知
But I think things will shift once they caucus.
但我觉得党团会议之后情况会变动
All right, let's bring him in. Yes, sir.
好 叫他进来 是 先生
Have a seat. I won't be long.
请坐 我不久留
Well, then, stand like a man
那就站着吧
who doesn't know whether to sit or not.
像个不知是否该坐下的人
Congressman Romero, do you have good news for me?
罗梅洛议员 你为我带来好消息了吗
Have your progressives seen the light?
你的革新人士想明白了吗
I did what I could, Mr. President. I couldn't sway the bloc.
我已经尽力了 总统先生 我无法说服他们
Couldn't... or wouldn't?
无法 还是不愿
Maine and New Hampshire are noncommittal.
缅因和新罕布♥什♥尔还不明朗
Congressman Wolcott is turning Wisconsin for Conway.
沃考特议员在让威斯康星支持康威
Tell me a different truth.
告诉我点别的事实
They aren't listening to me.
他们不听我的
They believe supporting you would do more damage
他们相信 与让康威当选相比
to the Democratic Party and the country than a Conway presidency.
支持你会给民♥主♥党和国家造成更大损害
Well, I am sorry that it has come to this.
很遗憾 竟然走到这一步
As am I. I'm sure we'll meet again, sir.
我也是 我们肯定还会再见的 先生
Yes, but before you go, just take a look around this room.
是啊 但你走之前 好好看看这间屋子
Study every detail, every aspect.
仔细看每处细节 每个方面
Because this is the last time you will ever step foot in here.
因为这是你最后一次踏进这里了
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.
抱歉我没帮上更多忙
And to think you could have made yourself memorable
想想吧 你本能让自己因为很多其他事
in so many other ways.
被世人铭记的
I'll make sure he never sees another committee, sir.
我会确保他再进不了其他委员会 先生
Oh, no. He wants us to put up a fight, make him feel bigger.
不 他希望我们还击 让他感觉更强大
He's just read some polls and thinks I'm in trouble.
他只不过是看了民调数据 就以为我有麻烦
That's why he's coming after me.
所以他才攻击我
All right, we have 48 hours.
好吧 我们有48小时
I have to work Colorado and shore up Tennessee.
我得攻下科罗拉多 稳住田纳西
But Maine, Wisconsin and New hampshire
但哪怕不惜一切 也要让
must be turned by any means necessary.
缅因 威斯康星和新罕布♥什♥尔回心转意
All caucusing will end by noon on Thursday,
所有党团会议周四中午之前都会结束
and then the vote in both
下午两点
the House and the Senate is scheduled for 2:00.
参众两院开始投票
Well... I don't make the decisions, Chuck. I just relay them.
我不做决定 查克 我只是传达而已
No. No, there will not be a statement at this time.
不 不 目前不做声明
Well, because there's nothing to state until after the vote.
因为投票结果出来前无话可说
Close the door.
关上门
Right. Yes.
嗯 对
Yes.
对
Yeah, please don't make me say yes again.
求你别再逼我说"对"了
Crazy days in these United States.
美国现在真是疯了
So you wanna tell me what was so important
你想告诉我 是什么重要到
I had to get you through the gates?
我得放你进来
Girl named Lisa Williams came in.
有个叫丽萨·威廉姆斯的女孩来过
Says she was Rachel Posner's girlfriend.
说她曾是瑞秋·波斯纳的女朋友
Said Doug Stamper knew Rachel.
她说道格·斯坦普认识瑞秋
Feels like maybe he was involved in her disappearance.
觉得他可能和瑞秋失踪有关
And she said the words "Doug Stamper"?
她说道格·斯坦普这个名字了吗
Rachel Posner went missing around the time
瑞秋·波斯纳失踪的时间
Stamper was carjacked and had his head bashed in.
正好是斯坦普被劫车 脑袋被砸的时候
And this Lisa thinks...
这个丽萨觉得
Well, she's not sure exactly.
她也不太确定
Well, can she prove a connection?
她能证明其中有联♥系♥吗
It's all instinct at this point.
现在都只是直觉
Come on.
拜托
You want a tour of the White House,
你要是想参观白宫
you could just straight up ask me for one.
可以直接跟我说嘛
Hammerschmidt. Is he making anything of it?
汉默施密特 他看重这事吗
Not yet. But the information about her is on the top of his desk.
还不 但关于她的资料已经在他桌上了
Lisa Williams.
丽萨·威廉姆斯
Mr. Grayson, you have a call on line three.
格雷森先生 三号♥线有人找
Well, I gotta get back to it.
我得工作了
If Tom follows up on her, let me know.
要是汤姆继续跟进她 就告诉我
Thanks for the pass. It's temporary.
谢谢你给的通行证 是临时的
Okay.
好吧
LeAnn Harvey. Always burning the midnight oil.
莉安·哈维 你总熬夜
Aidan? You ready to join me?
艾丹 你准备好来找我了吗
Do you have any idea how much jeopardy you have put me in?
你知道你把我推进了多危险的境地吗
You should've gotten out when you had the chance.
你应该趁还有机会逃出来
You think you're out?
你觉得你就逃出来了
Listen, I need you to do me a favor. Where are you?
听着 我需要你帮我个忙 你在哪
Get the FBI, CIA,
让联调局 中情局
and whoever else is looking for me to stop, now.
和其他在找我的人都停下 马上
Okay, Aidan, you know, just...
好 艾丹 你就
come back here, and we will figure this out together.
先回来 我们一起想办法
If they keep coming after me,
要是他们继续找我
I will start leaking things about the Underwoods.
我就开始泄露关于安德伍德夫妇的秘密
You don't wanna do that.
你不想那么做的
You have no idea who you're working for, LeAnn.
你不知道你现在是在为什么人工作 莉安
God damn it.
该死
You have an update for the president?
有新情况向总统汇报吗
I've been juggling senators most of the day.
我今天基本上一直在忙着应付参议员
And your congressman from Maine?
你那缅因州的议员呢
Is still my friend's father and is still too busy to meet.
依然是我朋友的父亲 依然没时间见面
So was Wisconsin and New Hampshire,
威斯康星和新罕布♥什♥尔也一样
until I forced them to.
我逼他们就见到了
You have your style, I have mine.
你有你的风格 我有我的
The president doesn't care about style, LeAnn.
总统不在乎风格 莉安
Just get the congressman by the vote on Thursday.
周四前把议员的票拉到位就行
Will just walked in.
威尔刚进来了
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
行
Talk soon. Bye.
再联♥系♥ 拜
That your mom? Yeah. She sends her best.
你妈妈 对 她向你问好
Yeah.
好吧
Where's Charlie? In the living room.
查理人呢 在客厅
Lily's playing in the den.
莉莉在小房♥间玩
Where are you going? I should change.
你要去哪 我该换衣服了
You keep walking away from me, Hannah. Oh, please.
你一直躲着我 汉娜 拜托
Why would you invite him here?
你为什么邀请他来
Now?
这个时候
He's a friend. He's your friend.
他是朋友 你的朋友
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表