剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Rumblings of suppression are out there, although...
压制投票的传言也出现了 但...
Well, what else do we have?
还有什么别的情况
Voter intimidation in Idaho.
爱达荷州 出现恐吓选民的事件
What do you think? Should I call them back and have them file?
怎么样 我要不要回话让他们提交诉讼
I like it.
我看行
It has the most resonance with what's happened in Tennessee.
这样和田纳西的事呼应效果最好
I also like an assemblyman we have in Georgia.
我还希望佐治亚有议员站出来
There's a congressman in Maryland.
马里兰有个众议员
That's one of the states that didn't request the troops.
马里兰也是没要求派警卫队的州之一
But wait. Don't we need something coming from a voter?
等等 我们需不需要普通选民出来表态
There's a voter in Mississippi.
密西西比有个选民
Said she was too scared to vote.
她说她吓得不敢去投票了
That TV essentially told her not to go.
新闻基本就是告诉她不要去投票
Well, that sounds like a bit of a stretch.
这就有点牵强了吧
That could be a plus for us, sir.
可能对我们有利 先生
Really open things up.
能很好地打开局面
If Ohio stays shut,
如果俄亥俄继续关闭
there could be a ripple effect.
可能会引发连锁反应
This is all uncharted territory.
这都是前无古人的做法
All right, let's put a pin in Georgia and Maryland,
那好 佐治亚和马里兰待会儿再说
and let's keep the Ohio voting centers shut down,
让俄亥俄的投票中心继续关闭
and see where that gets us.
看看有什么结果
Pennsylvania has gone to Conway.
康威已经拿下宾夕法尼亚
Even if Ohio is still too close to call
就算双方在俄亥俄仍然难分胜负
and the President does well in the Northwest,
总统在西北部取胜的话
he can't counter Conway's gains in the South,
他仍无法抵消康威在南部取得的优势
in what would typically be Underwood territory.
而那里曾是安德伍德的地盘
The people have spoken.
人♥民♥已经做出了选择
I can't believe this.
真是难以置信
The President apologizes that he couldn't be here tonight,
总统因故不能前来 他向各位表示歉意
but he wanted me to let you know that concession is inevitable.
但他想让我告诉各位 败选已经不可避免了
All the states haven't been called yet.
还有那么多州票没计完
The president still has time if he needs...
总统还有时间想办法...
Guys, we fought a good fight.
各位 我们已经尽力了
But, unfortunately, this is the reality of the situation.
可是很不幸 实情就是这样
Jesus.
天啊
Well, I guess that's that.
看来这就算完了
Yeah, this is Will.
喂 我是威尔
I wanted to be the first to tell you
我想第一个对你说
congratulations, Mr. President-elect.
恭喜你 当选总统先生
Well, thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢你 总统先生
What? You think I learned nothing from Al Gore?
怎么 你以为我没从戈尔那里学到教训吗
We kept them on the edge of their seats, didn't we?
我们这场选战可真是激烈万分啊 是不是
I guess that means the system is working.
我想这也说明我们的体制运转良好
I guess it does.
我也这么看
You're about as tough an opponent as they come, Francis.
你是我遇到过的最强劲的对手了 弗兰西斯
Well, I've had a lot of practice.
我经验丰富啊
Now, you be sure to give my regards to Hannah and the children.
请一定要转达我对汉娜和孩子们的问候
Thank you, Mr. President. I'm...
谢谢你 总统先生 我
sure I'll be calling on you for advice in the very near future.
我在不久的将来 肯定会向你讨教的
Well, I look forward to that.
我万分期待
He conceded?
他认输了
Yeah.
对
We did it.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们做到了
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
General Brockhart is on his way over to the suite.
布洛哈特将军正在来套房♥的路上
Thank you.
谢谢
Sources are telling us that Francis Underwood
有消息源称 不久前
conceded to Governor Conway on the phone
弗兰西斯·安德伍德致电康威州长
only a short time ago.
承认落选
I suspect their numbers are matching up with ours,
我猜测他们收到的数字跟我们的相符
which would put Ohio in the Republican column.
那么俄亥俄将被共和党收入囊中
Enough to make William Conway
足以让威廉·康威
the next president of the United States.
成为美国下一任总统
Hello? Tanya, put him on the line.
你好 塔妮娅 让他接电♥话♥
Hang on, let me see if I can get him.
等一下 我看看能不能找到他
He's my Secretary of State,
他是我的州务卿
and he has the power to do it.
他有权这么做
Well, then you need to tell him what to do.
那你得告诉他该做什么
He says he can reopen and extend the voting day into tomorrow.
他说他可以重开选站将投票日延长到明天
Tell him it's not safe.
告诉他这不安全
I've done that, Doug!
我说了 道格
Obviously, he doesn't seem to care.
他显然不在乎
Underwood conceded already.
安德伍德已经认输了
Do not trot out your Secretary of State.
别放你的州务卿出去
Voting cannot resume.
投票不能重启
Now, if you have any doubt,
如果你还有什么疑虑
you swallow it right now.
那也给我忍♥着
I'm worried about the party.
我担心的是党派
What this could do to the party.
这对党派的影响
Roger, this is so much bigger than the party.
罗杰 这比党派重要多了
I feel like I'm risking my entire career here.
我觉得我把我的事业都赌上了
You are.
是的
And if you don't do what I'm telling you,
如果你不照我说的做
it's over for sure.
你的前途就完了
What?
怎么了
How many hours is it gonna take him
他还要耗多久
to spit out the fucking words in public?
才肯在公众面前说出那几个字
Screw this. Screw protocol.
不管了 去他的规程
I'm heading down there.
我这就要过去
No, you're not. It's already tomorrow, Mark.
不 不行 已经到第二天了 马克
I mean, this is insane.
这简直不可理喻
I want to make my speech! Ohio is still in play.
我想发表讲话 俄亥俄州还没完
What?
什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
...fear from continued terrorist threats
持续的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁带来的恐慌...
and the disturbing news coming out of Tennessee...
和田纳西州传出的令人不安的消息
I was forced to close a number of our polling places.
让我不得不关闭几个我们的投票站
Fuck me.
操
And in accordance with the Ohio secretary of state,
经与俄亥俄州州务卿达成一致
the vote is suspended until further notice.
投票在进一步通知前先行暂停
Now, I know this may put our electorates in question...
我知道这会让我们的选民疑虑重重
...but I had no choice.
但我别无选择
New Jersey might not certify.
新泽西可能不认证
There's been a variety of irregularities.
出现了一些异常情况
Same with Illinois.
伊利诺伊也是
Looks like Nevada's making noises, too.
看起来内华达也有异动
I'm having déjà vu. You ever get that?
感觉似曾相识 你有同感吗
Are you seriously asking me about déjà vu?
你真的在问我似曾相识的感觉吗
Never mind. It's gone.
算了 已经没感觉了
You never get déjà vu? Everybody does.
你从未有过似曾相识的感觉吗 人人都会有
I don't.
我没有
Don't look so worried, Doug.
别那么焦虑 道格
You just felt familiar for a second.
你就是那一瞬间感觉很熟悉
It's over.
已经过去了
Now, the presidency hangs in the balance.
现在 总统选举结果未定
At least six states will not have certified vote totals
至少六个州将不能在2016的选举夜
on Election Night 2016.
认证计票结果
Good evening.
晚上好
I guess I should say good morning.
我猜我该说早上好
Will wishes he could be here himself...
威尔很希望他能亲自出镜
but we've been advised that goes against protocol.
但我们获知那有违规章
I know...
我知道...
you're disappointed.
你们很失望
Are you okay with the word disappointed?
你介意用失望这个词吗
Shouldn't we acknowledge their outrage?
我们不该提到他们的愤怒吗
I'd say we should tread lightly.
我觉得我们应该小心处理
For now, we're just asking for their patience.
目前我们只想请他们保持耐心
Okay, let's do it.
好 我们拍吧
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表