剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
doesn't mean he'll say anything. Right?
不代表他会说什么 是吧
What was that word you said to me this morning?
你今早对我说的那个词是什么
The one no one uses anymore?
就是现在没人用了的那个
Crepuscular.
黄昏的
Right.
对了
Some of my favorite animals are crepuscular.
一些我最喜欢的动物就是晨昏性的
Yes.
喂
What?
什么
When?
什么时候
Jesus! God damn it!
天呐 该死
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire! I'm in the kitchen.
克莱尔 我在厨房♥
Walker's gonna testify.
沃克要作证
When? Early as next week.
什么时候 最早下周
He's gonna say the same thing he said to Hammerschmidt.
他会说他跟汉默施密特说的那些话
There's not gonna be any new damage.
不会有新伤害
We don't know that for sure. Let's get Usher.
我们不能确定 我们去找厄舍
You bet I'm gonna talk to him in the morning.
我早上肯定要找他
Where are you going?
你去哪
To get some goddamn space in this house!
在这房♥子里找块空荡的地方
I can take care of Walker. We'll make him an offer.
我可以解决沃克 我们给他开条件
A place back on the stage,
让他回到政坛
chancellor of some well-endowed university. He'll take it.
去哪个资金雄厚的大学当校长 他会接受的
He just might. But first,
他可能会 但首先
I want to know what you have on Romero.
我要知道你有罗梅洛什么料
I don't have a thing.
完全没有
Please. Doug, let's not be rude.
得了 道格 别失礼
I find that impossible to believe.
这我难以相信
If I did, you would know it.
如果我知道 你会知道的
You and I have been at this a long time.
你和我都是老手了
You wouldn't even consider a candidate without vetting him first.
你愿考虑一个候选人都肯定先审查过他
I thought Alex had a future.
我觉得艾力克斯很有前途
Yeah, a run for the presidency as I understand it.
是啊 就我所知可以竞选总统
He's clean and crisp as a starched white shirt.
他像上浆的白衬衫一样干净
You're gonna have to make a decision, Mark.
你得做出决定 马克
You wanna work for me and Claire, or not?
是为我和克莱尔工作 还是怎么
I have already reached out to members of my own party.
我已经联络了我自己党派的人
I've used my political capital to help you.
我为帮助你动用了我的政♥治♥资本
But you're still not answering my question.
但你还是没回答我的问题
I think I have.
我已经回答了
And I don't need to convince you or Mrs. Underwood of my worth.
我不需要让你或安德伍德夫人相信我的价值
It's an honor to meet you.
认识您很荣幸
Seth, Mr. Jeffries will catch up with you momentarily.
赛斯 杰弗瑞斯先生稍后会去找你
I'm going to keep this brief.
我得长话短说了
If what you're saying is true...
如果你的说法是真的
Doug Stamper saved my husband's life.
道格·斯坦普救了我丈夫一命
He did.
是的
And he also cost someone else his.
还因此害死了别人
Well, I suspect you're the kind of man that wants many things.
我猜你是那种有很多欲求的人
But you have made a mistake.
但你犯了个错误
There's only one thing, professionally, that I've always wanted.
职业上讲 我只有一样一直渴求的东西
It's to work in the White House.
就是进白宫工作
Seth will see you out.
赛斯会送你出去
Sorry for the interruption.
抱歉刚刚不得不走开
You were saying...
你说到哪了
Cathy was always a very good person.
凯茜一直是个好人
At her core, she has a core.
她内心是的 她有良心
Bless her.
保佑她
This whole Homs initiative might be too difficult for her.
霍姆斯的事对她可能太为难
You know... you're very hard to read.
你让人很难读懂
Which makes sense.
这也合理
For the last several years, you've been a familiar face.
这几年来 你一直左右逢源
Must get exhausting.
一定很累人
Must be hardly any people you can even share a laugh with.
你能跟他一起欢笑的人都很少吧
You should figure out how to take full advantage of me.
你该想想该怎么好好利用我
I can help you get what you want.
我可以帮你如愿
If you tell me what it is.
如果你告诉我你的愿望
I enjoy helping others.
我喜欢帮助他人
I think you know what I want.
我觉得你知道我的愿望
Yes...
是啊
But do you want it now or in four years?
但你是现在想要 还是四年后要
I want the whole world to see Ahmadi's capture...
我要全世界看到艾哈迈迪被逮捕
on every news outlet and every screen.
铺天盖地的报道
For the good of the party, I'd prefer Mr. Walker not testify.
为了党派利益 我更希望沃克先生不要作证
I'm considering taking myself off the Declaration of War Committee.
我在考虑离开宣战委员会
Alex, you don't have to do that.
艾力克斯 你不用那么做
And you can do what you will with it.
你可以随意怎么处置它
But that's conditional on the president doing the right thing.
但条件是总统要做正确的事
And what is that?
是什么
Resigning.
辞职
Again, I'm only thinking of the party.
再说一遍 我只是为党派考虑
Yeah...
嗯
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊
Oh, don't use that language with me... Shut the fuck up.
别对我说粗话 闭上臭嘴
You have no idea, none, about what you're doing.
你根本不知道你在做什么
I'd like you to leave my office.
请你离开我的办公室
Now you listen carefully to me.
你给我听好
I said... Shut up, Alex!
我说 闭嘴 艾力克斯
Here's a headline for you.
听听这个头条
"Alex Romero colluded with Governor Conway
"艾力克斯·罗梅洛勾结康威州长
to use the Declaration of War Committee
利用宣战委员会
to help him win an election."
帮他赢得大选"
No. Please, you know you did.
没有 得了 你清楚你做了什么
See how easy that is? Get out!
看这多简单 滚出去
You're gonna be all alone at your hearing. I just left Walker.
听证会上只会有你一个人 我刚见过沃克
He's gonna plead the Fifth. You'll look like a fool.
他打算保持沉默 你会出丑的
You want to be out front? No one has a problem with that.
你想出头 没人介意
They want you there, because you'll be the first to fall.
他们希望你出头 因为你也会倒得最快
"For the good of the party."
"为了党派"
Sleep tight, Congressman.
做个好梦 议员
Who knows about Will? No one, not yet.
谁知道威尔的事 暂时还没人
What else?
还有呢
Why I'm still protecting you at this point...
我现在为什么还要保护你
I don't even understand myself.
我自己都不明白
Walker's gonna plead the Fifth.
沃克打算保持沉默
And Romero won't rock the boat.
罗梅洛也不会折腾
Thank you, Mark, I appreciate that.
多谢了 马克
I would suggest you schedule a press conference
我建议你安排新闻发布会
for right after the hearing.
就在听证会之后
All right.
好
Tell me the worst thing you've ever done.
告诉我你做过的最恶劣的事
It's hard to pick.
不好选
I'm serious. So am I.
我说真的 我也是
Pretended to love someone when I didn't.
假装爱一个我并不爱的人
In a way, that was the worst.
可以说 那是最糟的
Did the person know?
那人知道吗
She pretended not to know...
她假装不知道
but she knew.
但她知道
It was awful for her.
她很难受
But I paid for that mistake, too.
但我为那个错误付出了代价
Those types of things, they take a toll.
那种事 会伤害一个人
It's strange how some choices mean nothing
真是奇妙 有些选择毫无意义
and others govern the rest of your life.
也有一些会决定你的余生
I've done some terrible things.
我做过一些可怕的事
You don't have to tell me.
你不用告诉我
Francis killed Zoe Barnes.
弗兰西斯杀了佐伊·巴恩斯
Claire.
克莱尔
Francis killed Peter.
弗兰西斯杀了彼得
Stop.
别说了
And so many more are gonna die.
还会再死许多人
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表