剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
That's not you.
你不会的
You know, you keep deciding who I am
你总是对我下判断
and you keep reading me wrong.
却总是误判我
Are there rumors about what's going on down here?
有关于这里发生了什么的谣言吗
Yes, but we're deflecting.
有 但我们在应付了
Has the Conway campaign reached out? Not yet.
康威竞选团队来问过吗 还没有
The general's on a stump in Ohio and the governor's off the grid.
将军在俄亥俄州做巡回宣传 州长断联了
Okay. Stay on him. I will.
好的 继续留意他 我会的
Unless it's the end of the world and it doesn't matter.
除非是世界末日 那就没关系了
Goodbye, Doug Stamper.
再见 道格·斯坦普
Are you sure you should be in there, Goldilocks?
你确定你该进去那里吗 金发姑娘
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Honestly, I was thinking about how far down we are
坦白说 我在想我们在地下多深
and how it's not my favorite thing.
以及我不喜欢这样
I... I'm sorry. Do... do you need to be in here?
对不起 你需要进来吗
No. No, no. It's fine.
不不 没关系
I used to have a fear of flying, but I got over it.
我曾经害怕飞行 后来克服了
Doesn't bother me at all anymore.
现在再也不怕了
But the pendulum seems to have swung the other way.
但我的恐惧似乎转向了另一个方向
If I think too hard, I start to feel buried.
如果我想太多 会开始有活埋感
Forgive me. It's the recirculated air, makes things worse.
不好意思 室内空气循环让我更加不安了
Miss Davis, why are you here?
戴维斯女士 你为什么会来这儿
This is where the Secret Service led me. No.
特勤局带我来的 不
Access list or not, you have to choose to be here.
不管是否在准入名单上 你必定是自愿来的
I always choose the safest place.
我总是选择最安全的地方
Why are you here?
你为什么会来这儿
It felt like an opportunity.
感觉有机可寻
A chance for a meeting, not quite on the books.
会面的机会 私下会面
I just got off the phone, Madam President.
我刚通完电♥话♥ 总统女士
I have information from abroad, from private contractors...
我有来自国外私人承包商的信息
Ahmadi is in Damascus.
艾哈迈迪在大马士革
And a number of parties were racing to capture him,
多方势力竞相要捉住他
including, of course, the United States.
其中当然包括美国
But no one...
但是没有人
will be capturing him today.
能在今天逮住他
Or before the election.
或是在选举前逮住他
I've made a career...
我的职业
out of dealing with problematic parts of the world.
就是处理世界的问题地区
It's kind of my vocation to imagine the unimaginable.
我的工作 就是想象不可想象之事
Excuse me.
失陪了
Pardon me. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
It's all right. Excuse me, Mr. President.
没事 失陪了 总统先生
I had the distinct feeling she was offering Ahmadi to us.
我感觉她想把艾哈迈迪献给我们
Meaning?
意思是
She said there are a number of groups looking to capture him,
她说有多方势力正在设法捉住他
but that no one will. Not today or before the election.
但在选举之前都不会有人成功
We brought this on ourselves.
这是我们自找的
We pushed too hard. We've survived.
我们逼得太紧 我们存活下来了
We isolated ourselves, Francis. So what?
我们自我孤立了 弗兰西斯 又如何
We both know something
你我都明白一件
the rest of the world refuses to acknowledge.
其他人拒绝承认的事
There is no justice, only conquest.
世上没有正义 唯有征服
And let me tell you, we let them evacuate D.C.,
我告诉你 我们要是准许他们疏散华盛顿
we are done, Claire. We've lost.
我们就没戏了 克莱尔 我们就输了
Yes?
请进
I just spoke to LeAnn. You need to hear this.
我刚和莉安通了话 你们得听听
I swear to God,
我对天发誓
if Underwood puts soldiers on those borders,
要是安德伍德往边境派兵
I'll be the first to tell them not to listen.
我第一个站出来让军人抗命
If the President of the United States gives orders like that,
如果美国总统下达那种命令
you put him out of his misery.
你就让他早死早超生
Let me out.
让我出去
I'm sorry, sir. I'm not allowed Open the door.
很抱歉 先生 我不能... 开门
My orders are to I am no longer the president.
我奉命... 我已经不是总统
I have no responsibilities or obligations. Isn't that correct?
我已无义务或责任在身 是不是
We can't send you above until the threat is contained--
解除威胁前我们不能让你出去
Open this door. Let him out.
把门打开 让他出去
Ma'am? Let the president out.
女士 让总统出去
Open the door.
把门打开
Open it.
打开
Ma'am.
总统女士
We need to initiate evacuation now.
我们必须开始疏散
No, General. We'll do it when I say so.
不 将军 我说疏散才疏散
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I know I agreed to do this, but I have to go pick up my kids.
我知道我答应你了 但我得去接我小孩
Okay. Well, what if I just rode in the car with you?
没事 要不我搭你的车
You know, parents are texting one another.
家长都在互相发信息
One of them works at the NSA
其中一位家长在国安局任职
and he thinks there's a terror threat, so...
他认为有恐袭的可能 所以...
I mean, this has happened before, but you just... You never know.
这事以前也发生过 但...世事难料
My mom died of kidney failure last month.
我母亲上个月肾衰竭过世了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Uh, was she on the donor list?
她在候捐名单上吗
Yeah, but not close enough to the top.
有 但排得不够靠前
Do you mind? You could talk while we walk out of here.
你介意吗 我们可以边走边说
Sure. Yeah.
好吧 好
Uh, how long was Anthony sick for?
安东尼病了多久了
About two years.
大概两年
And he fought it hard. So hard. The entire way.
他一直在抗争 非常顽强 直到最后
This unit, if they pay cash, I don't ask questions.
这地方 只要是现金支付 我就不多问
But you remember these young women? Yeah, of course.
但你记得那两个年轻女子吧 当然
They were very close, if you know what I mean.
她们非常亲密 如果你明白我的意思
But they were sweet.
但她们很可爱
And did you ever see... this man?
那你有没有见过这个人
Look, I don't know what was going on here.
我不清楚究竟是怎么回事
But you recognize him?
但你认得他吧
Yeah. Okay?
认得
Someone looking like him paid the rent. Three months, up-front.
是有一个长这样的人预付了三个月房♥租
But like I said, I don't judge.
但我说了 我不做评判
I'm not sure what you're asking, Mr. President.
我不明白你问的是什么 总统先生
Oh, please.
得了吧
Someone or someones...
某个人或者某些人
tried to make my wife and I lose the election
今天想把我和我夫人困在地下
by keeping us underground today.
好让我们输掉大选
And I would like to know what you know about that.
我想知道你对此有什么了解
We've all been responding in real time
我们都在实时应对
to a potential terrorist attack.
一起潜在的恐怖袭击
But you chose to stay here.
但你选择待在这里
Why weren't you in the bunker with us?
你怎么不和我们一起去地堡
I chose to remain in my office
我选择留在我的办公室
to oversee the capture or killing of one Ahmed Al Ahmadi.
监督对艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪的逮捕或击杀
And yet there was great tension this morning
但今天上午 你和布雷格将军
between you and General Braegher.
闹得很紧张
Difference in approach.
见解不同
We are not going to evacuate the District of Columbia.
我们不会疏散哥伦比亚特区的
I want you to understand that. Come what may.
我要你明白这一点 无论如何
And I promise you this... Vanessa.
另外我向你保证 凡妮莎
When I find out exactly what has happened,
等我查明真♥相♥
I'm going to remember this conversation,
我会记得这次对话
when you chose to withhold information.
我会记得 你选择了隐瞒信息
General Braegher is a strong supporter of General Brockhart.
布雷格将军是布洛哈特将军的强烈支持者
Did they conspire?
他们串通了吗
Did they use... terror...
他们是不是想利用恐怖
and this evacuation
和此次疏散
to cost me this election?
让我输掉这场大选
I'm not a fan of the general...
我并不喜欢将军这个人
but... that's a strong charge,
但这是个严重的指控
and there's no proof to support it.
而且没有任何证据支撑
You know, what you people protect best is each other.
你们这些人最擅长保护的 是彼此
We lost Ahmadi a short time ago
艾哈迈迪不久前没了踪迹
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表