剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, Pop.
爸
Been a while, hasn't it?
好久不见啊
Did you see that motorcade roll up?
看到车队驶过来了吗
It's the first time that the President of the United States
这是首次有美国总统
has visited Gaffney.
来到加夫尼
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
Oh, I wouldn't be here if I had a choice.
如果有的选 我也不会来
But I have to do these sort of things now.
但我现在得做这种事了
Makes me seem more human.
让我显得更有人情味
And you have to be a little human when you're the president.
做总统就得有点人情味
He couldn't even afford to pay for his own gravestone.
他都没钱给自己买♥♥墓碑
I paid for it out of my own scholarship money from The Sentinel.
我用自己桑蒂诺军事学院的奖学金买♥♥的
Nobody showed up for his funeral except me.
他葬礼那天只有我去了
Not even my mother.
我母亲都没去
But I'll tell you this, though, Pop:
但我要告诉你 爸
when they bury me, it won't be in my backyard.
等我下葬的时候 绝不会是葬在自家后院
And when they come to pay their respects,
等人们前来吊唁的时候
they'll have to wait in line.
他们得排队
You should let us take a photo at the grave.
你该让我们在墓地拍张照
He wants privacy. The man's honoring his father, for God's sakes.
他想要点隐私 他可是在给父亲扫墓啊
Here's the info you were looking for.
这是你要的信息
And we have that scheduled for next Tuesday at 10 a.m.
我们把那个安排在了下周二早上10点
That's still good for you, right?
没问题吧
Excellent. I'll confirm it.
很好 我会确认的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Yes, sir?
什么事 先生
Yes, sir.
是 先生
The president is ready to see you now.
总统可以见你了
Jesus.
天呐
I'm devastated.
我伤心欲绝
I love this man as if he were my son.
我爱他如子
Now, he's a fighter, and I'm sure that he'll pull through.
他是个斗士 我相信他能挺过来
Our prayers are with him.
我们都为他祈祷
"...said President Underwood during a press conference yesterday.
"...安德伍德总统昨日在一场新闻发布会上如是说
The Maryland State Police
马里兰州警方
and Federal authorities have yet to locate
和联邦有关部门尚未找到
Mr. Stamper's car or name any suspects."
斯坦普先生的车或提出任何嫌疑人"
You want more of this, brother?
还想听吗 弟弟
Or maybe the sports page?
或许听听体育版吧
"Game Six of the World Series
"世界职业棒球大赛第六场比赛
went scoreless for 13 innings
连续13局未得分
before a rain delay
紧接着又因大雨延迟
that turned an already epic evening
使这个已具有史诗性的夜晚
into one for the history books."
足以载入史册"
We need a doctor in room three-one.
31号♥病房♥需要医生
Douglas?
道格拉斯
Can you hear me?
能听到吗
I want you to blink if you can hear me.
如果能听到眨下眼睛
Again.
再来
My name is Dr. Lanjwani.
我是兰吉维尼医生
The president's office asked me to look after you personally.
总统办公室要求我亲自看护你
You're getting the very best of care, okay?
你能得到最好的护理 好吗
Douglas, I want you to blink if you can feel this.
道格拉斯 如果你能感觉到 就眨眼睛
Good. Good.
很好 很好
How about this?
这样呢
Okay. Excellent.
好的 很好
And this?
这样呢
How about here?
这里呢
Relax.
放松
Relax. Perfectly normal at this early stage.
放松 早期阶段这很正常
Relax.
放松
That's good.
很好
Okay. Get some rest.
好的 休息吧
Are you gonna hurt me?
你是不是要伤害我
I will do whatever you want, please just don't hurt me.
你让我♥干♥什么都行 求你别伤害我
Does that hurt? A little.
疼吗 有点
All right, let's go ahead. Try and make a fist for me.
好了 我们开始吧 握拳
Remy. What's that?
雷米 什么
Remy Danton. Was he here?
雷米·丹顿 他在吗
He was. Just checking on your progress.
他来过 来看你怎么样了
Go ahead, make that fist for me.
来 握个拳
Lion.
狮子
Rhinoceros.
犀牛
Camel. Good.
骆驼 很好
What color is Rudolph's nose?
鲁道夫的鼻子什么颜色
Rudolph? Reindeer.
鲁道夫 驯鹿
Red.
红色
It's red.
是红色的
The President of the United States?
美国总统
Douglas?
道格拉斯
Who is the President of the United States?
美国总统是谁
Frank Underwood.
弗兰克·安德伍德
What year are we in? 2014.
今年是哪年 2014年
What month is it?
几月份
It's December.
12月
I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作
Douglas. Listen to me.
道格拉斯 听我说
You suffered a compound fracture--
你遭受了有创骨折...
I know what I fucking suffered!
我知道我什么毛病
I need you to hear me this time.
你好好听我说
There was damage to your left frontal cortex.
你左额皮质遭到了损伤
Your motor skills will be a struggle.
你的运动技能将有退化
Your emotions will be unpredictable.
你将情绪多变
There's a long road ahead, and we can't rush it.
前面的路很长 我们不能心急
Let's do the test later. No.
我们稍后做测试吧 不
We'll finish it now.
现在就做完
What was your mother's name?
你母亲叫什么
She was young and beautiful.
她年轻漂亮
Jacob fell in love with her while she was watering a lamb, and...
雅各在她照看羊喝水时爱上了她
she became his wife after he worked seven years
他做了七年的工
to earn her hand in marriage.
才终于娶到她
Push back. Heel into my hand.
推 脚跟向我手里使劲
Breathe.
呼吸
Back up. Deep breath. Ready?
归位 深呼吸 准备好了吗
Push. Push.
推 用力
Doug.
道格
Focus.
集中注意
The report I submit to Congress today
我今天递交国会的报告
includes evidence that
所包含的证据
would normally warrant criminal prosecution,
通常足以展开刑事检控
but the Justice Department won't pursue charges
但鉴于总统特赦
in accordance with the presidential pardons.
司法部不会提出起诉
I'm grateful for the hard work Ms. Dunbar and her team
我很感激邓巴女士及其团队
have dedicated to their investigation.
对此次调查的尽心尽力
In response, I'll be forming a bipartisan commission
作为回应 我将组建跨党派委员会
to examine campaign finance reform so history does not repeat itself,
研究竞选筹款改革 以确保历史不再重演
and so that our nation can heal from these wounds.
也让我们国家愈合伤口
I got bacon-cheese and regular. Which one you want?
我有培根芝士和普通的 你要哪种
Just a minute.
等等
Remember when you'd never eat a burger
还记得你以前从不吃
if it didn't have bacon on it?
没有培根的汉堡吗
Dad would get so pissed
爸会发火
because he hated the smell of bacon grease on the grill.
因为他讨厌烤培根油的味儿
I'm trying to listen, Gary.
我在听呢 加里
The president's hands are tied. Might as well let him burn.
总统也没办法 就让他去死[烧]吧
They're getting their marshmallows ready.
他们在准备棉花糖了
Look at Underwood's approval rating.
看看安德伍德的支持率
It's worse than Walker's before he resigned.
比沃克辞职之前的还糟
That's a deep, deep hole to climb out of.
要从那个坑里爬出来 会很不容易
The Republicans are gonna have their fun for a while.
共和党会得意一阵了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表