剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
We have a full term ahead of us.
我们还有一整个任期呢
There's gonna be a great deal
我们肯定会取得
that we're gonna be able to accomplish,
非常多的成就
the three of us.
咱们三个合作
I appreciate that, sir.
感谢您的器重 先生
But Mark Usher will become a problem.
但是马克·厄舍早晚会变成麻烦的
Well, everyone becomes a problem, eventually.
每个人早晚都会变成麻烦
LeAnn's out.
莉安出局了
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
She screwed up.
她搞砸了
Well, is it something I need to get ready for?
有什么需要我准备的吗
The Underwoods want this handled indirectly.
安德伍德夫妇希望间接处理她
So what exactly are we saying?
所以我们具体该说什么
She's being pushed out.
她被赶走了
Okay, but the campaign's over.
好 但是选举结束了
Is it necessary to say anything?
还有必要对外说什么吗
We need to distance this administration
我们需要撇清本届政♥府♥与她
from her and her work.
和她工作的关系
Her tactics.
还有她的策略
So it needs to be a leak.
得装成是泄露出去的
Reach out to the people who don't like us.
泄露给不喜欢我们的人
They'll be prime to go with it.
他们肯定乐意爆料
Okay, so when we respond...
等我们回应的时候
On the record or... On.
是公开还是 公开
What did she do?
她做了什么
She showed some very poor judgment.
她展现出了很差的判断力
I'm trusting you to be discreet.
我相信你会谨慎的
We won, Seth.
我们赢了 赛斯
Changes need to be made.
需要做出一些改变
You know I'm off politics.
你知道我已经远离政♥治♥了
Surprised you reached out to me.
你来找我 我真的很惊讶
You're a highly-respected journalist.
你是一位非常受人尊敬的记者
Just here for the inauguration and the parties.
就是来参加就职典礼和舞会而已
So I imagine you've heard that I'm on the outs.
我想你已经听说了 我被赶走了
They're not telling the whole story.
他们没有说出全部实情
So what happened?
发生了什么
An acquaintance of mine
我有个熟人
stole classified documents from the NSA
从国安局偷了机密文件
and took off to Russia.
去了俄♥罗♥斯♥
They're blaming me for it.
他们因为这件事责怪我
What did this acquaintance take?
你这个熟人带走的是什么
That's just the thing. I have no idea.
问题就是这个 我也不知道
If you could find him, talk to him,
要是你能找到他 跟他谈谈
he would tell you that I had nothing to do with this.
他会告诉你 我和这事一点关系都没有
Who is he? What's his name?
他是谁 他叫什么
Aidan Macallan.
艾丹·麦卡伦
He'll talk to you. He respects you.
他会跟你谈的 他尊重你
Tell him that I'm okay.
告诉他我现在没事
That I'm going to be okay.
以后也会没事的
I'm a firm believer in boots on the ground.
我坚信派遣地面部队
Well, we're there for the oil. Let's not pretend.
我们就是为了石油去的 别装了
I'm not denying how crucial it is to protect the oil supply.
我不否认保护原油供应的重要性
But it's in the world's best interest
但由我们来盯住
that we're the ones keeping an eye on it.
对整个世界都好
On the world or the oil? Both.
盯住世界还是石油 都是
Well, that explains your strong interest in Antarctica.
难怪你对南极那么感兴趣
I do focus on things and people.
我确实关注事情和人
I tend to get attached,
我常会起怜惜之情
but I think it makes me better at what I do.
但我觉得这让我的工作更加出色
And what are you focused on now?
你现在关注什么
Petrov. Ahmed Al Ahmadi. To begin with.
首先是佩特罗夫和艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪
I'm... I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just...
我只是
I'll run this by you tomorrow.
我明天再问你的意见
Yes, tomorrow.
好 明天
Sorry for the interruption.
抱歉打断你们了
He's one of our speechwriters.
他是我们的一个演讲撰稿人
Tom Yates has quite a reputation.
汤姆·耶茨很有名
Well, if his books are any indication,
要是他的书能说明什么的话
he has lived quite a life.
他的生活可很精彩
My father wore striped socks.
我爸爸也穿条纹袜
Do you think the president will be sympathetic to our agenda?
你觉得总统会赞同我们的议程吗
"Our agenda"? That's very presumptuous.
"我们的议程" 这么说太自负了
Well, there are regions in the world
这世界上有些地区
that are important to our national security
对我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥很重要
and they have to be protected.
我们必须保护这些地区
Would you like to join us at the inaugural ball?
你想跟我们一起参加就职舞会吗
Oh, no, I can't.
不行
Something terrible always happens when I go to a party.
只要我去舞会 就会发生可怕的事
By the way, my husband is not managed by anyone.
顺说 我丈夫不会受任何人的摆布
That's not what I'm asking. Isn't it?
我不是这个意思 不是吗
I'm asking for your help, Madam Vice President.
我是想让你帮忙 副总统女士
That is all.
仅此而已
Evening.
晚上好
Oh, my God. Come in.
天啊 进来吧
I'm sorry. Sit down, sit down.
抱歉 坐吧 坐吧
Aren't we working out tonight?
今晚不锻炼了吗
I just don't think I'm gonna have the time for it.
我应该是没时间了
But come sit for a minute.
过来坐一会儿
If you're too busy,
要是你太忙的话
I understand No, no. Join me for a minute.
我能理解 不 来跟我坐会儿
I want you to hear something.
我想让你听点东西
"This is the dawn of a new era.
"这是新时代的黎明
It's a time for peace.
这是和平的时代
A time to respect the past and embrace the future.
要尊重过去 拥抱未来
A time..."
要..."
Time to what?
要什么
"A time to hear all the voices.
"要聆听所有声音
For there is nothing more lonely...
因为世间最大的孤独
or terrifying...
恐怖
than feeling unheard."
便是无人聆听"
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's interesting. I like it.
有意思 我喜欢
This is for... My inauguration, yes.
这是为了 我的就职典礼 没错
Where does it go from there? What do you say?
然后呢 你接下去怎么说
"America, I hear you.
"美国人♥民♥ 我听到了你们的声音
Whether you voted for me or not,
无论你们是否投票给了我
I hear all of you."
我听到了你们所有人的声音"
Now, what do you think my great-great-great-grandfather
你觉得我的曾曾曾祖父
would think of all this?
会怎么评价这些
Awesome.
令人敬畏[非常好]
In the original sense of the word. Yeah.
就这词原本的意思 是啊
How long you in town for?
你要在这儿待多久
Leaving tonight, actually.
实际上 今晚就走
I thought you were here for the inauguration.
我以为你是来参加就职典礼的
I got a tip I have to move on.
我收到了一条消息 得走了
What's the tip?
什么消息
We used to have a rule about shoptalk.
咱们以前对工作谈话可是有规矩的
Did we?
是吗
Fair enough.
好吧
What's your read on LeAnn Harvey?
你怎么看莉安·哈维
That she's hard to read. That's what I like about her.
她很难看透 这也是我喜欢她之处
You trust her?
你信任她
Kate, come on.
凯特 拜托
You look tired.
你很憔悴
I'm working eight days a week.
我现在一周工作八天
I mean, you always looked tired,
你以前也总是很憔悴的样子
but now you look tired in a... not sexy way.
但你现在的憔悴 不那么性感了
Sorry to disappoint.
抱歉让你失望了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表