剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Well, if we're Americans, then we are salesmen, right?
我们是美国人 我们就是推销员
That's our birthright.
这是我们天生的权利
Cars and phones and a gallon of gas.
卖♥♥♥车♥ 卖♥♥手♥机♥ 卖♥♥汽油
That's not how I see America.
我眼里的美国可不是这样
I'm a patriot. I serve.
我是爱国者 我为国效力
Well, then, we salute you, General.
那我们向你致敬 将军
But you serve to what purpose?
但你为国效力的意义是什么
So the rest of America can sell.
不还是为了其他美国人能去推销
I mean, you and I, right now, this weekend,
你看 这个周末 你和我
we're here at this camp selling ourselves.
不就在这个营地推销自己吗
Character speaks for itself.
人的品质不言自明
People want a president they can trust.
人♥民♥需要一个他们能信赖的总统
No, they don't. They want a president they know.
错 不对 他们需要一个他们了解的总统
And I know them.
而我也了解他们
The only future I'm interested in is the next four years.
我唯一感兴趣的未来就是接下来的四年
So, yes, I'm selling tomorrow and the day after that
所以没错 我明天要推销 后天接着推销
and the day after that.
大后天还要推销
I'm selling a boy who used to live on a peach farm
我是在推销一个曾经住在桃子农场的男孩
who now lives in the White House.
而他现在住在白宫
I'm selling a tomorrow
我要推销一个
that you can see and touch and feel.
可触可感的明天
Now, you take that away,
要是你把这个夺走
and I don't know what this country has left.
我不知道这国家还剩下什么
Except a group of grown men
只剩下一群成年男人
standing around in a circle, all staring at a small screen.
围成一圈 盯着一小块屏幕
Looking in instead of looking out.
只向内看 而不往外面看
Heck, give me a peck of dirt any day of the week.
那随时给我盖一把黄土吧
Hear, hear. To a peck of dirt.
说得好 敬黄土
Hear, hear. I will drink to that,
说得好 我要敬这一杯
but I will also drink to the general, a good servant.
也要敬将军一杯 他是位优秀的公仆
To the general.
敬将军
I promise you, this deal is on the verge of falling apart.
我敢肯定 这一交易随时可能落空
Right before your revote.
就在重新投票之前
I... I'm only the messenger, by the way.
我只是个传话的
We can't let this deal fall apart.
我们不能让这笔交易落空
Agreed. But the rescue has to happen immediately.
没错 但我们必须马上救援
You seem personally invested in this.
你好像跟这事有利益关系
Oh, no, no. I'm just looking for a solution.
不不 我只是在寻找解决方案
I had a thought.
我有个想法
I would be willing to allow the Chinese sailors
我愿意让驻扎在乔治王岛的
that are stationed on King George Island to board our icebreaker.
中国船员登上我们的破冰船
Then, purely for the in-house cameras,
然后 在内部摄像机前
we let it appear as though the Chinese led the rescue.
摆出是中国领导了此次救援的样子
Now, of course, the whole time,
当然 自始至终
the Americans would remain in charge of the boat,
都会是美国控制船
but the Russians don't need to know our involvement.
但不必让俄♥罗♥斯♥人知道我们参与了
I imagine that would be acceptable.
我觉得这是可以接受的
I'll relay this scenario to Mr. Xu immediately.
我马上就向徐先生转达
But I'd also like to round up the tariff to 20%.
我还想把关税凑整成20%
We have a firm deal at 19.
我们已经商定19%了
I know. But suddenly, it just doesn't seem high enough.
我知道 但突然间 这似乎不够高
I think they'll be okay with it.
我觉得他们会答应的
Fingers crossed. I'll do my best.
祈祷如此吧 我尽力
That went rather well, I think. It did. It went very well.
还挺顺利的 是啊 非常顺利
You've exceeded everyone's expectations,
你超出了所有人的预料
the way you handled yourself all weekend, but...
整个周末你的表现很出色 但是
Brockhart's someone they can predict.
他们能预料布洛哈特的一举一动
Don't get ahead of yourself. This is not over.
话先别说太早 这事还没完
What are you gonna do, Francis? Are you gonna use the oppo?
你要干什么 弗兰西斯 你要利用对手研究吗
Well, it seems to have worried you enough.
你似乎很着急嘛
He's still only the vice presidential candidate.
他还只是副总统候选人
I'm leaving.
我要走了
You don't have to go. No, I know. I don't have to do anything.
你不用走的 我知道 什么都不是必须的
Do you remember when we first met?
你记得我们第一次见面的情景吧
You almost joined my second campaign.
你差一点就加入我第二次竞选了
We sat down at that little greasy spoon in Gaffney.
我们坐在加夫尼的便宜馆子里
Yeah, if you'd signed me on, you would have won by a landslide.
记得 要是你招了我 肯定就大获全胜了
I won anyway, because I never lose.
我还是赢了 因为我从不输
You know why I didn't hire you back then?
你知道当时我为什么没雇你吗
Because when you went to pick up the check,
因为你去结账的时候
you told me I didn't have to pay you.
你告诉我不用给你钱
That you would work for free. I don't trust that.
你愿意不要报酬为我工作 我不信
Because no one works for free.
因为谁也不会不要报酬
Madam President, I'm afraid I can't agree to 20%.
总统女士 恐怕我不能同意20%
The economic implications We're at an impasse.
对经济的影响 我们陷入僵局了
I'm willing to keep the conversation going, but in the meantime--
我很希望能继续对话 但与此同时
We'll do nothing until you agree.
你们不同意 我们就不行动
Madam President, people will die.
总统女士 会有人丧命的
Which is why I'm surprised you won't agree to my terms.
所以我才惊讶你居然不同意我的条件
I can't agree to the terms without the approval
除非外♥交♥部♥国务委员同意
of my State Councillor for Foreign Affairs.
否则我不能同意你的条件
There are 112 people aboard the vessel.
船上有112人
113 if you count Mr. Peterson.
要是算上彼得森先生就是113人
Now, it will go under in 20 to 32 hours.
20至32小时后 船就会完全沉没
The temperature of the Southern Ocean right now
现在南冰洋的水温
is 28 degrees Fahrenheit.
是零下2摄氏度
A body will freeze to death within 45 minutes
在这么冷的水里 人不到45分钟
in water that cold.
就会冻死
And, of course, one loses the ability to swim long before that.
更不要说在冻死之前早就失去游泳能力了
Minister Xu, are you still there?
徐部长 你还在吗
Collaborating with President Petrov is always a mistake.
和佩特罗夫总统合谋永远是个错误
The 20% tariff will help you keep that in mind.
20%的关税会帮你们长长记性
I'm waiting.
我等你回复
It's up to you if they live or die.
这些人的死活取决于你了
The crew? All rescued.
船员呢 全部获救
And Thad Peterson?
撒德·彼得森呢
You were right. The Chinese were lying.
你猜的没错 中国人在撒谎
He's the only one still unaccounted for.
只有他仍然下落不明
The admiral says there's still a chance to save the boat.
上将说还有机会拯救那艘船
Let it go down.
让它沉吧
And whatever Petrov has on it?
那佩特罗夫放在船上的东西呢
We're doing the right thing, Cathy.
我们这么做是对的 凯茜
You got what you wanted, Viktor.
你已经达到目的了 维克多
The boat is gone. Now let's get back to where we left off.
船已经沉了 让我们接着往下谈吧
What will it take to get Aidan Macallan back on American soil?
你想要什么 才能换艾丹·麦卡伦回国
He likes it here.
他挺喜欢这里的
Leaving, Mr. President?
要走了吗 总统先生
You can put that in the car, thank you.
先放车上吧 谢谢
Are you all right? Better now.
你没事吧 好多了
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了
You want a pull? No.
来一口吗 不了
I hate this place.
我讨厌这地方
These men.
这些人
Their privilege, their presumption.
一个个仗着特权 趾高气扬
The deal with Tusk was a mistake.
和塔斯克的交易就是个错误
Do you know...
你知道吗
Raymond wants to be frozen?
雷蒙德想把自己冻起来
Put on ice until a later date.
封进冰里 等将来再解冻
I have to get going. Will Conway's my friend. But...
我要走了 威尔·康威是我的朋友 但
this won't end well for him if he wins.
如果他赢了 不会有什么好结果的
You take care of yourself, Ben.
你照顾好自己 本
They have a recording of him.
他们有段他的录音
I'll be right there in a minute.
我马上就过去
You have to promise me
你必须向我保证
Will Conway never finds out this came from me.
威尔·康威绝不能知道是我给你的
You know I'm gonna be the president, right?
你知道我会成为总统吧
I hope so, sir. You hope so?
希望如此 先生 你希望如此
I just mean I'm pulling for you, sir.
我只是说我支持你 先生
I'm gonna be the president,
我一定会成为总统
and you're going to flip me those motherfucking controls.
你也一定要把那该死的操纵杆给我
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表