剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
The dead sleep with their eyes open, my grandfather would say.
我爷爷说 死人不瞑目
They're watching you from the past...
他们从过去注视着你
Jackie Sharp.
杰姬·夏普
Romero wasted no time.
罗梅洛一刻都没浪费
What good are you?
你有什么用
You Democrats are full of surprises.
你们民♥主♥党人真是惊喜不断
Her lawyers won't let us get anywhere near her.
她的律师不让我们靠近她
Because they're negotiating her testimony.
因为他们在商量她的证词
How the hell did we get here?
我们到底是怎么到这一步的
Romero was privy to information. Someone from within the party.
罗梅洛知道消息 党内有人给他通风报信
He's threatening to go after her for whipping votes
他威胁要追究她拉票
in exchange for campaign funds from a Mr. Remy Danton,
来换取雷米·丹顿先生的竞选经费一事
who, shockingly, she was sleeping with.
令人"震惊"的是她和雷米上过床
Well, she's not testifying because of an affair.
她不会因为一段婚外情就作证
She's testifying 'cause she doesn't want to go to jail.
她作证是因为她不想进监狱
Which is the only reason anyone testifies.
任何人出庭作证都只因为这个
Doug, keep at the rest of the Democrats on that committee.
道格 盯住委员会里剩下的民♥主♥党人
Make sure they stay in line.
确保他们守规矩
I'll keep working my side of the aisle, but... uh, Romero.
我会在我党这边发力 但 罗梅洛
He's a prick.
他是个混♥蛋♥
Mmm-hmm, prick who still wants whip.
一个依然想当党♥鞭♥的混♥蛋♥
Terry Womack has been very loyal.
泰瑞·乌麦克一直忠心耿耿
Yeah, well, there's loyal, and then there's good.
是啊 忠诚和厉害是两码事
What has Womack brought you?
乌麦克给了你什么
Did he kill the Declaration of War Committee?
宣战委员会是他解决的吗
Did he deliver Missouri for you in November?
11月时他帮你拿下密苏里了吗
That's enough.
够了
Let's give it to him.
满足他吧
Look, sometimes you have to make hard choices.
有时你得做出艰难抉择
I'll talk to Terry.
我会跟泰瑞谈的
Romero's gonna have to find a place for him to land, and...
罗梅洛得给他找个地方落脚
where that is matters to me.
落在哪我是在意的
That'll be all for now.
就这样吧
Yes, sir.
好 先生
I'm gonna put Doyle on this.
我会让道尔去查
We already vetted Romero.
我们已经审查过罗梅洛了
No, I mean on Usher.
不 我是说查厄舍
The body is remarkably well-preserved,
尸体保存得非常完好
except for the extremities, which frostbite took care of.
除了手脚 因为都冻伤了
But dental is intact.
但牙齿是完好的
Our counterparts in Antarctica are cooperating fully,
我们在南极的同行正在全力配合
and the body will be in our possession within the next 12 hours.
12小时内尸体会到我们手上
I'll have it in transit after customs.
报关后我会派人把它运回来
We'd like the body to get lost in transit.
我们希望尸体在运输中失踪
Ma'am?
女士
It needs to get lost.
它必须失踪
Yes.
好
Okay. Thank you, Assistant Director Green.
好 谢谢 助理局长格林
Uh, keep in touch.
我们再联♥系♥
I thought you'd gone to bed. Can't yet.
我还以为你已经睡了 还不能睡
Who's that? No one we know.
那是谁 我们不认识
Tom, I said it's no one we know.
汤姆 我说了 我们不认识
You ever hear about the 5,000-year-old man they found
你听说过他们在意大利阿尔卑斯山发现的
frozen in the Italian Alps?
冰冻五千年的干尸吗
No.
没有
His skull was caved in... from the back.
他的头骨后面被砸出了坑
He probably never saw it coming.
他大概根本没料到
Beaten and left for dead.
被痛打一顿 留下等死
Left for dead is an ancient concept.
留下等死是一个古老的概念
You know, when you freeze to death...
当人被冻死的时候
the last thing you feel is extreme heat.
最后会感觉非常热
That hurts.
疼
Sorry.
抱歉
I saw Francis out there.
我刚看到了弗兰西斯
He seems on edge.
他好像很焦躁
Can you blame him?
能怪他吗
Better?
好点了吗
Shoplifting is the worst of it.
最重的罪是入店行窃
A couple of recent street buys that led to court-mandated rehab.
近来几次在街上买♥♥毒品 而被法庭强制戒毒
That's where she lives, where she works, where she scores...
她就在那里生活 工作 买♥♥毒品
But all I see here is a woman in her 20s, trying to get to 30.
但依我看就是个二十多的女人 努力想活到三十
She's a concern. I don't get it.
她是个威胁 我不懂
She was in touch with Gavin Orsay before he left for Venezuela.
嘉文·奥尔西去委内瑞拉之前 她和他有联♥系♥
Doug... Nathan!
道格 纳森
There's a bite to your tone that we might need to discuss.
你的语气有点急 我们可能得讨论下
She's a loose end and an addict.
她是个隐患 是个瘾君子
That's a bad combination.
这两样合在一起很糟
It's a clean slate.
重新装♥修♥了
Donald Blythe's taste was a bit too dark for me,
唐纳德·布莱斯的品味对我来说太暗了
so I stripped it all back.
所以我全拆掉了
I have chosen one painting so far that's on its way, though.
我选了一副画 还在路上
Thad Peterson's body is taken care of.
撒德·彼得森的尸体处理好了
His name is John Doe.
他叫无名氏
I'd recognize him anywhere.
他化成灰我都认识
This would've been very embarrassing to some interests
这本来会伤害到我国的
that are important to this country.
一些重要利益
And I wouldn't want the family to see him this way.
我也不希望他的家人看到他这样
What's the news from the Jordanian Embassy?
约旦大使♥馆♥有什么消息
Aidan Macallan still won't
艾丹·麦卡伦仍不愿
reveal what he did or didn't tell Petrov.
透露他跟佩特洛夫说了什么 没说什么
Well, the president wants him brought back from his asylum
总统希望他立刻从避难地
to the United States immediately.
回到美国
I think we should give it a little more time.
我们应该耐心点儿
You know, I wonder if it was such a good idea to bring you in on this.
我在想让你插手明不明智
You promised I know. Ahmadi...
你承诺了 我知道 艾哈迈迪...
We've got Special Forces on the ground, tracking.
我们派了特种部队去当地追踪
Russia's presence in Syria
俄♥罗♥斯♥在叙利亚的存在
is making this more difficult than I once thought.
让此事比我曾经想得要复杂
I need to know what Macallan told Petrov.
我得知道麦卡伦跟佩特罗夫说了什么
It never ceases to astonish me
男人制♥造♥烂摊子的天赋
how talented men are at making a mess.
总能让我吃惊
Uh, it's not gonna serve you to go after your own party.
打击同党对你来说可没好处
You never stop.
你从不放弃
Jackie Sharp will never testify.
杰姬·夏普不会作证的
Well, then she'll go to jail.
那她就得进监狱
You can't prove it, Alex. You can't prove the quid pro quo.
艾力克斯 你证明不了他们之间有交换条件
She seems to think I can.
她好像觉得我可以
If you play it a little differently,
如果你换种方式
you have a chance to get what you want.
还有机会实现目标
We're offering you whip.
我们可以给你党♥鞭♥的位子
I don't want it anymore. What?
我不想要了 什么
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Ways and Means, then.
那就财政委员会
The keynote at the next convention.
在下次党代会上做主讲
What I want is for Francis Underwood to go to jail.
我只想让弗兰西斯·安德伍德进监狱
My God. How is that gonna help you?
天呐 这对你有什么好处
Really? How's it gonna help you?
真的 这对你有什么好处
There's another way to go at it.
还有别的办法做到
Wanna make a name for yourself?
你想扬名
You wanna make the president's life a living hell?
你想让总统生不如死
Draw it out.
那就慢慢来
Keep the committee going but at a slow burn.
让委员会继续 但要温水煮青蛙
Aren't you working for him?
你不是为他工作吗
Members of the administration, you bring 'em in one at a time.
政♥府♥成员 一次找一个人
You could ride this for a couple of years and secure your place.
你可以纠缠几年 一边稳住自己的地位
While you keep the president in check.
而你压制住总统
Don't end it before it's begun by calling Jackie Sharp.
别传唤杰姬·夏普 否则计划会胎死腹中
You know I see good things for you.
你知道我看好你
Let me plan out your next eight years.
让我为你规划接下来的八年
The candidates you worked with...
与你合作的候选人
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表