剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
So what couldn't you tell me over the phone?
有什么不能在电♥话♥上告诉我的
Jackie Sharp.
杰姬·夏普
What about her?
她怎么了
You really don't know?
你真不知道吗
I thought this was coming out of the White House.
我还以为这事是白宫传出来的
The story's about to break
马上要爆出来了
that she traded legislation for campaign funds.
说她拿立法换取竞选资金
The source?
消息来源呢
So, unconfirmed.
所以是未经确认的
It's going to be on Drudge within the hour.
一小时内就会上《德拉吉报道》了
You really don't have anything to say?
你真没什么要说的吗
If it's true, it's just sad to see the unexpected fall
如果是真的 很遗憾看到民♥主♥党
of a once rising star in the Democratic Party.
一颗曾经的新星这样出人意料地陨落
Stop it.
得了吧
Sharp would've been a get for the committee.
夏普本能让委员会拿下一分
If you're still willing to appear, we're still willing to talk.
如果你仍愿意作证 我们就仍愿意谈
See ya.
回见
This is not how we do things in this administration.
我们这个政♥府♥不是这么办事的
You wanted her not to testify.
你希望她不作证
And there's no way Romero can force her to now.
现在罗梅洛不可能逼她就范了
You've put my press secretary
你让我的新闻发言人
and his staff in a very difficult situation.
和他的人处于了非常尴尬的境地
It was a leak, and it didn't come from you.
有人泄密 并不是你
I really felt this was the way to get ahead of it.
我真心觉得这样才能占得先机
This is getting ahead of it?
这叫占得先机
I guarantee you her lawyers
我向你们保证 她的律师
tell her to plead the Fifth now, across the board.
现在一定让她保持沉默 缄口不谈
Most importantly, where it concerns you.
最重要的是 对涉及你们的事闭嘴
But all of this happened while I was negotiating with Petrov.
但这都是在我跟佩特罗夫谈判时发生的
Oh, to the public, you were the First Lady,
对大众而言 你当时是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
sitting vigil by your husband's bed.
正不眠不休地守在丈夫的床边
So, actually, all of this happened under Donald Blythe's watch.
所以这都是在唐纳德·布莱斯的监管下发生的
I'm sorry if you think I overstepped.
如果你们觉得我越界了 很抱歉
I was trying to protect you.
我是想保护你们
He did the right thing.
他做了正确的事
Oh, I don't mind what he did.
我不介意他做了什么
I mind the way he did it.
我介意的是他做事的方式
LeAnn... Madam Vice President.
莉安 副总统女士
I'm sorry my schedule is so full.
抱歉 我的行程太满了
No, I completely understand,
没关系 我非常理解
with everything that you're dealing with.
毕竟你要处理那么多事
I'm sorry for being so insistent,
抱歉我这么固执
but I thought you should
但我觉得应该让你知道
know that Jane Davis came after me yesterday.
简·戴维斯昨天来找我了
Came after you?
找你
She wanted me to work for her. I didn't know if you knew.
她想让我去为她工作 不知你是否知情
In what capacity?
为她做哪方面的工作
That, I'm not clear on, but it...
这点我还不确定 不过
She wanted information about Aidan Macallan.
她想要关于艾丹·麦卡伦的信息
I hope you know I would never say a word.
希望你知道我绝不会透漏一个字
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
谢谢你让我知道这些
Ma'am, I was hoping we could discuss my future.
女士 我希望能讨论一下我的前途
Oh, LeAnn, I would love to discuss your future, but not yet.
莉安 我很乐意讨论你的前途 但现在不行
If you would like, ma'am, I can help with Aidan.
如果你愿意 女士 艾丹的事我能帮忙
Anything that's required.
你尽管吩咐
That's good to know.
很高兴知道你有这个心
Did you think LeAnn Harvey wouldn't tell me?
你觉得莉安·哈维不会告诉我吗
I never assume what people will do or won't do.
我从不假设人们会做什么或不会做什么
I thought we were working well together. We are.
我以为我们在默契合作 没错啊
Well, going around me to get information
绕过我套取信息
will only create discord between us.
只会在你我之间造成嫌隙
I wouldn't want that, Claire.
我并不想这样 克莱尔
Miss Davis. Mr. President.
戴维斯女士 总统先生
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
The vice president has told me that your contacts
副总统告诉我你的联♥系♥人
have once again lost track of Ahmadi.
再次跟丢了艾哈迈迪
Yes, as I explained,
是 我解释过
Syria is like a different country one day to the next.
叙利亚局势每天都在天翻地覆
Yes, well, you can thank Viktor Petrov for that.
这你得归咎于维克多·佩特罗夫
Oh, I do.
我是怪他
Ma'am?
夫人
Oh, you'll have to excuse me, Jane.
我得失陪了 简
The schedule is crazy these days.
我现在都快忙疯了
Oh, of course.
当然
Really? The State Department, the Pentagon,
有没有搞错 国♥务♥院♥加国防部
we can't get close to Ahmadi?
连个艾哈迈迪都捉不住
I just want peace.
我只想要和平
Yes, there's nothing that makes profits like peace.
是啊 和平的利润最丰厚
And nothing makes peace like profits.
而有利润的地方最和平
Mr. President, may I be blunt?
总统先生 我能有话直说[迟钝]吗
Well, I would never accuse you of dullness, Miss Davis.
我可不觉得你是迟钝的人 戴维斯女士
There's going to be a gas attack happening in the city of Homs.
霍姆斯城将会遭受一场毒气袭击
If you were to, let us say, draw a line in the sand...
而如果说 您划下红线
and if this tragic attack were to happen...
然后又发生了这样惨烈的袭击
the US government would have
那美国政♥府♥将不得不
to send in an additional 30,000 or so soldiers.
加派三万多名士兵进驻
To protect the oil lines,
以保护石油管线
to keep Petrov from getting into Damascus.
阻止佩特罗夫拿下大马士革
And, of course, to protect the people.
当然了 还要保护人♥民♥
That's venturing close to occupation with those kind of numbers.
这么大规模的军队几乎就是全面占领了
All I'm saying is maybe the Declaration of War Committee
我只是在说 也许宣战委员会
could finally debate what they were mandated to.
终于可以辩论他们该辩论的了
A war.
开战
Do you know Mark Usher?
你认识马克·厄舍吗
Yes, we worked together.
认识 我们合作过
He was handling a congressman.
当时他在协助一位众议员
Mark.
马克
Has anyone offered you anything?
有人给你拿过什么吗
Oh, no, I'm good. Thanks.
没有 不用 谢谢了
Have you ever worked with Jane Davis?
你和简·戴维斯合作过吗
Davis is the stepfather's name.
戴维斯是她继父的姓
A one-term senator.
一个只干了一任的参议员
Uh, anyway, yeah,
总之
she was interested in a client I had, at some point.
她曾对我的一位客户有点兴趣
A candidate for Congress.
国会议员候选人
Poor guy. The minute Usher realized he wasn't formidable enough,
可怜人 厄舍一意识到他不够强硬
he just dumped him. Let him go.
就甩手走人 让他自生自灭了
But that's Mark.
但马克就这样
He has an eye for talent.
他擅长发现人才
Likes to keep you close while he keeps himself remote.
喜欢密切关注你 而他自己却站得远远的
But he disagreed with some of her positions,
但是他不同意她在一些问题上的立场
the money went away.
于是资金就断掉了
Listen, don't let Jane fool you.
听我说 千万别让简骗了你
She can seem a bit... haphazard...
她看上去可能有点 没有章法
But once he's done with you...
但只要他利用完了你
it's as if a switch gets turned off.
就会像关上开关那么干脆决绝
But she is merciless.
但她冷酷无情
Single-minded as a single mind can be.
要多专一就有多专一
What? Forgot to eat today.
怎么了 我今天忘了吃饭了
What have you got for me?
你给我查出什么了
I don't know. Don't do "I don't know."
不知道 少跟我"不知道"
Saw Meredith Lee.
我去见了梅瑞迪斯·李
I mentioned the Moretti Fund, organ transplants, uh...
我提到了莫雷蒂基金 器♥官♥移♥植♥
She got a little tense, but... I don't know.
她看起来有点紧张 可是 我说不好
Why didn't you tell me you were fired?
你怎么没告诉我你被开除了
Oh, that was you? Who talked to your girlfriend? Yeah.
原来是你 就是我和你女友说了话
How long?
多久了
What's the difference? I'm tapped.
有什么区别 我穷途末路了
What are we doing here?
我们在干什么呢
I don't like eating in my car.
我不喜欢有人在我车上吃东西
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表