剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
My conversations with the governor
我跟州长的谈话
and any position that I may or may not have--
和我可能的立场...
Oh, listen to yourself. Do you even believe you?
听听自己的话 你相信自己吗
You are awfully confident
你作为一个
for someone who's already lost the election once.
已经输了一次选举的人 好自信啊
Do me a favor. Forget the presidency for just a moment.
帮个忙 暂时忘记总统的事
You don't have... the capital
你没有...资本
to build on the congressional revolution that you've started,
来推动你掀起的国会革命
politically or otherwise.
不管是政♥治♥上还是其他的
Our movement wants to explode things--
我们的运动想让事态爆发
Oh, please. Spare me your progressive PR bullshit.
得了 少拿那套革新派公♥关♥套路我
You want what they all want.
你和他们想要的东西一样
Access. A better seat at the table.
权力 更好的地位
Your name before the rest.
你的名字在他人之前
And that is something that I can give you.
这我可以给你
And how many votes do you want in exchange?
你想换取多少选票呢
Just three from your ever-growing bloc
你不断增长的党团给我三张就行
would assure me the win in key delegations.
我就能在关键代表团获得胜利
Specifically?
具体点
Maine, Wisconsin and New Hampshire are still in play.
缅因州 威斯康星州和新罕布♥什♥尔还未定
All three?
三个全要
I believe in you, Congressman. Do you wanna know why?
我相信你 议员 想知道为什么吗
Tell me.
说吧
Because I trust ambition.
因为我相信野心
So this is a straightup bribe. Oh, no, Congressman.
那这是直截了当的贿赂喽 不 议员
A bribe is something you can refuse.
贿赂是你可以拒绝的
Now, since you haven't been around the block as many times as I have,
鉴于你的经验没有我丰富
let me walk you through how this works.
我来教教你这事怎么办吧
Excuse me, Mr. President, but I do know how this is done.
抱歉 总统 但我知道是怎么回事
Oh, well, that's good to hear.
那太好了
I'll start with Maine. She owes me.
我从缅因州开始吧 她欠我的
You know, we did meet once before, Mr. President.
我们以前见过一次的 总统先生
At a dinner, during the 2012 convention.
2012年大会的一次晚宴上
I tried to introduce myself to you... And?
我还想向你自我介绍来着 然后呢
You don't remember, do you? Why would I?
你不记得我了 是吗 为什么要记得呢
Why is the moderator so interested in Brockhart's opinion?
主持人为什么那么在意布洛哈特的意见
Has everyone suddenly forgotten now I'm at the top of the ticket?
所有人都突然忘记我才是总统候选人了吗
No, of course not.
当然没有
Are we done here?
结束了吗
Yeah. We should talk about tomorrow's schedule.
是啊 我们谈谈明天的日程吧
Uh, vote's looking good now.
目前票数不错
We still need to talk to as many congressmen as we can.
我们还得尽量多找些议员谈
Well, you figure it out and give us a call.
你去安排 然后打给我们
And, uh, enough with the events targeting the Armed Services.
别再安排针对军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥的活动了
We got as many Congress people as we could get out of this.
我们在这边拉票已经到极限了
No offense, General, but we need to divide and conquer. Okay?
别介意 将军 但我们该分头行动 好吗
Will, I was speaking with Mark...
威尔 我之前跟马克谈了
Yeah. ...and I want you to know,
怎么 我想告诉你
if you need to talk about anything, I'm available.
如果你需要谈什么 我随时奉陪
The only support I need, General...
我唯一需要的支持 将军
is that of a vice president to his president. Okay?
就是一个副总统对总统的支持 好吗
Senator Talbert's priorities are affordable housing
塔伯特参议员的首要考虑是经济适用房♥
and closing corporate tax loopholes.
和堵住企业税务漏洞
And access to higher education especially.
尤其是高等教育普及
The call is in ten.
通话在10点
Why did Aidan Macallan run away?
艾丹·麦卡伦为什么跑了
What?
什么
Why did Macallan run away?
麦卡伦为什么跑了
I wish I could tell you.
我也不知道
Clock's ticking.
时间不多了
Yes, give me Tom Yates' driver's number, please.
请给我汤姆·耶茨司机的号♥码
Yes.
喂
Yes, ma'am.
是 夫人
New York.
纽约
You drove all the way to New York?
你一路开去了纽约
Where?
在哪
Who's he with?
他跟谁在一起
I don't know. A woman. Older.
我不知道 一个女人 年纪较长
I don't know how that'll work, ma'am.
我不知道那要怎么做 夫人
Yes. Yes, I'll try.
是 我试试
No, I understand your concern, Senator.
不 我理解你的担忧 参议员
Student loan reform is a priority for you,
学生贷款改革是你的优先考虑
so it will be a priority for the president and me.
那么它就也是总统和我的优先考虑
Yes. Yes, I do.
是的 没错
Well, Louise, you as a pillar of the party,
露易丝 你是党派中流砥柱
it will be much appreciated if I can get your help tomorrow.
如果你明天能帮我 我会感激不尽
And it'll just be you and me and a couple of your...
到时就你和我 还有几个你的
female colleagues in the Senate.
参议院女同事
Okay, well, I look forward to a productive dialogue.
好 那么我期待与你有成效地谈谈
Better late than never. Sorry I missed dinner.
迟到总比不来好 抱歉我错过了晚餐
Why the back?
为什么坐后面
I'm pretending you're an Uber. Just help me out.
我在假装你是优步 帮帮忙
My sister-in-law. She came when you couldn't.
我的小姑子 你没来她就来了
Do you think the dead judge us?
你觉得死者会鄙视我们吗
No.
不会
What did he do that you liked the most?
你最喜欢他做什么
Here... in bed.
在床上
Sitting up was the best.
坐姿最好
Legs around each other.
腿缠着彼此
He'd run his right hand
他会把右手
up the back of my neck into my hair and pull it.
伸到我脖子后面 插♥进♥我的头发里拽着
My hair and my head back...
把我的头发和脑袋往后拽
And?
然后呢
And with the other hand, he'd pull me in and out.
然后用另一只手 把我拉进拉出
Always looking at me.
他始终看着我
Seeing me.
看到我
You want me to do that?
你要我那么做吗
Yeah.
嗯
It's so nice in here. You can hardly hear them.
这里真好 几乎听不到他们的吼声
Oh, trust me, I can hear them.
相信我 我听得到的
With New Hampshire, it's what?
加上新罕布♥什♥尔 多少了
Twenty-four. With Maine, 25.
24 加缅因州25
Twentysix if we get Wisconsin. Where's Tom?
如果拿下威斯康星就是26 汤姆呢
He needed to get some air.
他去喘口气了
Wisconsin is being stubborn. Then who else?
威斯康星很顽固 那还有谁
Iowa, maybe Colorado, 24, 25.
爱荷华 或许科罗拉多 那是24 25
How was your great-great-great-grandfather Augustus?
你的曾曾曾祖父奥古斯都怎么样了
He goes by Eric.
他叫艾瑞克
Eric.
艾瑞克
He admired my craftsmanship.
他很欣赏我的手艺
We should make a play for North Dakota. Agreed.
我们该争取一下北达科他 同意
In the Senate, I think you can swing some votes from Missouri.
在参议院 你应该可以拉密苏里的票
Did you ask LeAnn about Macallan?
你问莉安麦卡伦的事了吗
She didn't know anything. I believe her.
她并不知情 我相信她
We have to quit again.
我们又得戒了
Otherwise, they'll kill us.
否则 会害死我们的
No Macallan. He was there, though. Left his belongings.
麦卡伦不见踪影 但他去过那儿 留下了财物
Anything from the National Police?
国家警♥察♥那里有消息吗
No. CIA's man in the palace
没有 中情局的内部人士
isn't even sure he's still in Jakarta.
甚至不确定他是否还在雅加达
They'll find him, LeAnn. That's all I can give you.
他们会找到他的 莉安 我只能说这么多
I appreciate your help.
多谢帮忙
Kerry, Susan, what can I get you?
凯芮 苏珊 需要点什么
I'm fine, thanks. I'm good with water.
不用 谢谢 水就行
What about you, Louise? What are you having?
你呢 露易丝 你喝什么
Splash of vodka on ice. Make it two.
伏特加加冰 给我也来一杯
Susan and I were talking on the way over, Claire.
苏珊和我来的路上谈了 克莱尔
This election mess has left us
这场选举的混乱让我们
all facing some scary possibilities.
都面临着一些可怕的可能性
Conway wins in the House Which is far from inevitable.
康威拿下众议院 这还远非定数
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表