剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
If Macallan gave you something, we should hand it over.
要是麦卡伦给了你什么 我们应该上交
Did you like it?
你喜欢吗
What?
什么
Watching me.
监视我
Yes.
喜欢
You liked what you saw?
你喜欢你看见的吗
That why you came here?
这是你来找我的原因吗
Well, then.
那好吧
Going to the gym. Run off some of this stress.
我要去健身房♥ 跑步消解压力
Where's your trainer?
你的教练呢
Oh, he won't be coming around for a while.
他有一段时间都不会来了
He did have a facial expression I won't miss.
他有个表情我可不会怀念
Is that so?
是吗
Sort of perma-smile. It was creepy.
那种凝固的笑 很瘆人
Maybe he's just happy.
也许他只是开心罢了
Happiness isn't my concern.
我不担心开心
Not now, not ever.
现在不 从来都不
It's a tragic situation, Claire.
这局面太不幸了 克莱尔
I know. I could show you what's happening.
我知道 我可以给你看看正在发生的事
I've seen the images.
我看过照片了
It's important people know what's going on in Homs.
务必要让民众知道霍姆斯城正在发生什么
Are you having second thoughts?
你改主意了吗
It's just the timing isn't right yet.
只是现在时机还不到
Because your husband doesn't have the support.
因为你丈夫得不到支持
We need to make a case.
我们得有理有据
Prepare the world for when you make a statement.
你做声明之前 让全世界做好准备
I think Francis needs to be front and center on this.
我认为弗兰西斯得来做主导
You never found out what Macallan told Petrov?
你没查到麦卡伦告诉佩特罗夫什么了
My sources say he never gave him anything concrete.
我的线人说 他没说什么真正有用的
Well, he gave LeAnn something. Well, that was our hope.
他给了莉安一些东西 我们希望如此
Maybe it's time to invite her back in.
也许是时候再把她请回来了
Maybe. I need to get back upstairs.
也许吧 我得上楼了
The next time we meet will be in my office.
下次在我办公室见
I... I don't think your husband should be front and center.
我不觉得你丈夫该做主导
I think it should be you.
应该是你
I didn't ask you what you think.
我没问你的意见
You need to be armed, Claire.
你得有所准备 克莱尔
It's important that you can walk away
无论他怎样
from anything that happens to him.
你务必得能全身而退
They can kiss my ass.
去他们的
I got an offer from Senator Westervelt.
参议员韦斯特维尔特有意要我
I'm looking, too.
我也在找
But it's getting harder and harder to get off this ship.
但想下这艘船越来越困难了
Where is my wife?
我妻子在哪
Where has she gone?
她去哪了
If she was your wife, wouldn't you wonder?
如果她是你妻子 你不会想知道吗
Yes, Mrs. Underwood.
好 安德伍德夫人
Don't worry. This never happened.
别担心 这事没发生过
You don't have to tell me.
不用你告诉我
Doug. Shit.
道格 该死
Should I come in?
我该过去吗
No. Not until you give me what you've got.
不 除非你把你手里的东西给我
Mr. President.
总统先生
"A source deep within the White House...
"一位白宫内部人士透露
confirms President Underwood
安德伍德总统确实
used questionable intelligence
曾利用可疑情报
to justify voting center closures,
为关闭投票中心找理由
which threw the election into chaos."
从而使选举陷入了混乱"
Who do you think it is?
你觉得会是谁
Green, probably.
可能是格林
We overestimated his loyalty. I see.
我们高估了他的忠诚 我明白了
I mean...
要不
who else could it be?
还能是谁
How can I help?
我能做些什么
We need to save ourselves here.
我们得自救
It's as much your head as mine, Cathy. I understand.
这事对我俩都很不利 凯茜 我明白
I need you to create additional documents
我需要你编写额外的材料
that justify going after Kalabi.
为追捕卡拉比找理由
A paper trail that will support our actions
制♥造♥书面痕迹来支撑我们
that we took on Election Day in Tennessee.
选举日在田纳西采取的行动
I'm not sure...
我不确定
what those documents would be.
该是什么样的材料
Well, but you're smart, Cathy, aren't you?
可你够聪明 对吧 凯茜
I mean, you can figure it out.
你会想到的
Why don't you just show me how smart you are.
让我看看你有多聪明吧
Of course, Mr. President. And the presentation at the UN.
当然 总统先生 还有在联♥合♥国♥的演讲
With Syria? It needs to happen.
关于叙利亚的 必须进行
Very well. There's a possibility of talks,
好吧 可能会引起非议
but we need to get all the interested parties back to the table.
但我们得让所有相关方重新回到谈判桌上
Of course.
当然
You're a good diplomat, Cathy.
你是个好外交官 凯茜
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢 总统先生
And where is Claire?
另外 克莱尔呢
She needed a little distance right now.
她现在需要保持些距离
Till we find out what's happening with me.
直到我们看清我到底怎么回事
That's why I need to rely on you, Cathy. Now.
所以我现在必须指望你了 凯茜
Well, I'm glad you feel that way, Francis.
很高兴你这么想 弗兰西斯
Yes. I'm ready to meet.
是我 我可以见面了
I wanna meet now. Right now.
我现在就要见面 马上
After a tumultuous election,
在一次
the likes of which have never been seen,
前所未有的混乱选举后
America faces more questions...
美国面临着更多的问题
Shit is insane right now. I don't have any more time for you.
我现在一堆破事 没时间应付你
If the recent leaks coming out of the White House
如果最近从白宫泄露出来的情报
prove to be true, the president could face...
得到证实 总统将面临...
A White House ID? Where did you get that?
白宫身份牌 你从哪弄的
I thought this came from you.
我还以为是你给的
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'm deputy press secretary. The fuck you are.
我现在是副新闻发言人了 去你♥妈♥的♥
I got a call from the vice president's office,
我接到了副总统办公室的电♥话♥
asking me to come in.
让我过来
And when I got here, this was waiting for me.
我到的时候 这个已经准备好了
I just spent the last hour doing my paperwork.
我刚才一小时都在办手续
I don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你胡扯
President Garrett Walker's bombshell testimony, which...
加勒特·沃克总统的爆♥炸♥性证词
I have Secretary Durant's resignation.
我有国务卿杜兰特的辞职信
I believe she was the leak,
我相信她就是泄密者
and might have to take responsibility
并且可能要为
for whatever happened on election night.
选举当晚发生的事负责
Sir, the judiciary could issue a resolution
先生 司法委员会现在随时
for impeachment any day now.
会发出弹劾决议了
We need to be realistic about damage to the president
我们得现实地面对这事对总统的伤害
even if the Senate doesn't convict.
即便参议院不定罪
You promised us censure.
你承诺的是党内警告
Well, Durant's leak took care of that, didn't it?
杜兰特的泄密已经起到同样的效果了 不是吗
So, we have a plan for the Senate.
我们有个应对参议院的计划
I suggest we work on protecting the vice president.
我建议重点保护副总统
Make sure she exits this whole process unscathed.
确保她在整个过程中能全身而退
And how do we do that?
我们要怎么才能做到
Plead ignorance. The vice president wasn't read into anything.
声称不知情 副总统没审阅任何相关信息
Didn't know anything.
什么也不知道
Didn't do anything. That won't play.
也什么都没做 不行的
She'll look uninformed, and the people know she isn't.
她会看上去不知情 但人们知道并非如此
Oh, the distance will help her look innocent.
距离会让她看起来无辜
Innocent, guilty, capable, incompetent, whatever it is...
无辜或有罪 有能力或没用 不管怎样
the public is going to think the opposite.
公众都会往反方向想
So, really there is no winning.
所以真是怎么都输
Whatever you think is best.
照你的意思来吧
You're gonna have four years to prove yourself
如果我被判无罪 你会有四年时间
on the inside if I'm acquitted. Hopefully, eight.
在位子上证明自己 希望是八年
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表