剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Right.
嗯
That office used to carry so much weight,
总统办公室曾承载了很重的分量
so much, respect.
和很多尊敬
You don't think it does anymore?
你觉得现在已经不是如此了吗
No, oh, no, no! I'm not saying that.
不不 我没那个意思
I was giving you a hard time. I know what you meant.
我是在故意为难你 我明白你的意思
Anyway, sorry, didn't mean to hijack the tour.
抱歉 我无意打扰你们参观的
Moving on...
继续...
Gentlemen, we're ready for you now.
先生们 我们可以见你们了
I could come here today
我今天可以在这儿
and talk about federal sentencing disparities
谈论大♥麻♥和可♥卡♥因♥的
between crack and cocaine,
联邦量刑差异
which obviously are racially motivated.
这其中显然存在种族因素
I'm sorry, but are you asserting that the crack epidemic
打断一下 你是断定滥用大♥麻♥的问题
is exclusive to the black community?
只在黑人群体中存在吗
No, not at all.
不 完全不是
But I think it's fair to say that sentencing discrepancies
但我觉得可以说 量刑差异
have disproportionately affected minority populations.
对少数群体的影响尤为严重
We're not one-issue voters.
我们不只关注一个问题
Of course not. That's what I'm getting at.
当然不是 这正是我的意思
The whole point of today's meeting is to broaden our platform.
今天会议的主旨就是扩展我们的纲领
Republicans are always dwelling on crime, Governor.
共和党总是拿犯罪说事 州长
Well, I'm here to have a dialogue.
我就是来沟通的
We expected you to come in here with a plan.
我们希望你能拿出一个方案来
And I do have a plan.
我确实准备了一套方案
Concentrating on a few pieces of onerous legislation is not a plan.
专注于个别繁琐的立法不叫方案
Let's be clear...
让我们把话说清楚...
That kind of talk we've heard before.
这样的说辞我们听过
I'm a Republican. Here we go.
我是共和党人 又来了
You're not listening.
你们没有好好听我说
Look, I want to help you help yourselves.
我想帮助你们自力更生
Unbelievable.
不可理喻
That's my platform.
这就是我的纲领
Well... I've heard enough.
是吗 我听够了
So, does anyone else have any questions for the governor?
还有谁有问题想问州长
Well, I have a question.
我倒是有个问题
What has Francis Underwood ever done for you?
弗兰西斯·安德伍德到底给了你们什么好处
This little charade this morning...
今天早上的这出戏
Well done. Quite an act. Will.
演得好 真精彩 威尔
Governor. No, but really.
州长 我说真的
See, you may have differences with me...
你们也许和我有分歧
You may have genuine differences with me.
你们也许真心不赞同我的观点
But see, that's the operative word, "genuine."
但最关键的就是这一点 "真心"
Can someone here please explain to me
能否麻烦你们哪位给我解释一下
why you all are still so loyal
你们为什么还对
to Francis Underwood and the Democrats?
弗兰西斯·安德伍德和民♥主♥党这么忠诚
One of these days
总有一天
the members of this room will realize
在座的各位会意识到
how much you actually prop up the status quo.
目前的现状 你们要负多大的责任
And how's that working for ya?
你们捞着什么好处了吗
Will, why don't we thank the gentlemen and women for their time?
威尔 我们先感谢各位先生女士见我们吧
You've made a mistake.
你们犯了个错误
that weren't able to provide valid electors
选出有效选举人的州
.
重新举♥行♥大选
Can we even do this?
还能这么做
Hold on. Hold on, everyone!
安静 大家安静
I'd like to know,
我想知道
where does the attorney general stand on this?
司法部长是什么立场
Looking into it, but on board.
正在研究 不过也同意了
Bob, there's no precedent here.
鲍勃 这种事根本没有先例
There's no playbook.
没有现成的规则
We can look to the Constitution for inspiration,
我们只能在宪法里寻找启示
but not for instruction.
但它不是操作指南
Thursday's vote showed Democrats are coming to their senses.
周四的投票表明民♥主♥党人渐渐想明白了
We lost one vote, Jordan.
我们输了一场投票 乔丹
We can go back and forth like this forever.
这事完全可能搞成拉锯战
As one of the few Republicans in the room, it needs to be said.
作为在场少数的几个共和党 我必须要说
The stability of our country
我们国家的稳定
is more important than the presidency.
要比总统职位重要得多
Not if people believe the president
除非民众认为他们的总统
is being chosen behind closed doors.
是秘密会议指定的
A process that is laid out in the Constitution.
这是宪法里写明的程序
The same process that can keep us gridlocked
而这个程序完全可能让我们
for the next two years.
再僵持两年
The House should and will decide.
决定权应该且必须归于众议院
Delaware has one congressman.
特拉华州只有一个众议员
How will that play in Austin when your opponent in two years
如果两年后你的对手告诉选民 是你
tells voters that you allowed a state like Delaware
让特拉华这样的小州和德州有相同的影响力
to have the same influence as Texas?
你在奥斯丁还要怎么待
A lot of you incumbents will be in danger of losing your seats.
你们许多在任议员都将可能败选
And there it is.
就是这样
Look. Look at them.
看啊 看看他们
That is the look of contemplating loss.
这就是忌惮失败的表情
Loss...
失败
the only constituent that anyone in this room really listens to.
是这里所有人唯一听从的选民
I, for one, would like to hear
我个人想听一下
how the president feels about all this.
总统对此的看法
Well, I've made my... I think we could...
我已经... 我想我们可以
No, Mr. President. You haven't spoken much here.
我是问总统先生 您刚才一直没说什么
We believe in one person, one vote.
我们相信一人一票
If we take that away, then what is this country?
如果不能做到这点 我们国家还算什么
Isn't that right, Mr. President?
对不对 总统先生
Absolutely, Madam President.
完全正确 总统女士
Wait, hold it. Let me just move down a bit.
等等 等下 我往下挪挪
I keep slipping off the podium.
我老是要从讲台上滑下来
You got me. That better?
你接着我 好些了吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
嗯 好爽
So the Lincoln...
话说林肯室
That was actually his office?
那真是他的办公室吗
Can we... can we not?
能不说工作吗
Can you... can you move me up a bit? Yeah.
你能 把我往上托一托吗 好
Okay.
好了
How'd it go? We'll see.
还顺利吗 再看吧
I need you to look over the Antarctica statement again.
我需要你再过一遍南极洲事件的声明稿
Whatever you need.
都听你的
Walk with me?
陪我走走吧
I'm worried about Francis.
我有点担心弗兰西斯
Why? I might need you to save me.
为什么 我可能需要你帮我一把
This is not going to work. Why?
这样是不行的 为什么
If he loses, I still lose.
如果他没赢 那我还是输
He cannot be on the outside looking in.
他不能站在圈外看着我们忙活
He'll win.
他会赢的
You actually believe that?
你真的这么想
Sure... why not?
当然 为什么不呢
It was a wager.
这本就是赌一把
The potential gains made it necessary.
有潜在收益 所以有必要赌
It was a complete waste of my time.
完全是浪费我的时间
If you don't start turning things around,
如果你还不开始扭转局势
you're going to be out on your fucking ass. You understand?
你♥他♥妈♥就得滚蛋 明白吗
I do.
明白
I should explain something to you, Governor.
我该跟你说明白一件事 州长
If you ever talk to me like that again...
如果你再那样跟我说话
I'll make sure you never win another election in your life.
我会确保你这辈子再赢不了一场选举
Are you threatening me? No, I'm enlightening you.
你在威胁我吗 不 我只是把话说开
Governor Conway. Hello, sir.
康威州长 你好 先生
How you doin'? Take a peek,
情况如何 我来看看
if you don't mind, Captain? Governor.
你不介意吧 机长 州长
I used to fly, too, you know.
我过去也开过飞机
What kinda max thrust you get on these engines?
引擎的最大推力是多少
About 6,400 pounds. 6,400 pounds.
约六千四百磅 六千四百磅
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表