剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
how many of them have waited and waited
他们中有多少人反复等待
and lost their moment?
误了时机
Yeah, that's right.
嗯 没错
I'm reading the moment, and this is mine.
我分♥析♥当下时局 现在属于我
Let me out on Third Street.
让我在第三街下车
I'll drop you at Rayburn.
我送你到雷伯恩大楼
No, I always walk the final 50 yards.
不 我总是走最后46米
Never know when you might get a chance to press some flesh.
可能有机会做政♥治♥交际
Yeah.
是啊
Hi, I'm Alex Romero.
你好 我是艾力克斯·罗梅洛
I represent the Seventh District of Arizona.
我代表亚利桑那州第七区
I want to know what keeps you up at night,
我想知道你昨晚失眠的原因
so I can work all day to address it.
我今天好解决这一问题
The future belongs to all of us.
未来属于我们所有人
I hope I can count on your support.
但愿我能得到你的支持
What do you think, Mark?
你觉得怎么样 马克
I mean, you're the expert.
你可是专家
Right here.
就这儿
Romero said no, and the usual offers don't interest him.
罗梅洛拒绝了 一般的条件他也不感兴趣
Oh, he's interested. He just hates himself for it.
他感兴趣 你只是恨自己感兴趣
I am making headway with the Republicans on the committee.
关于委员会的共和党人 我有了进展
They all have pasts, most of them have witnesses.
他们都有不可告人的过去 大多有目击证人
One way or another, Jackie Sharp won't be testifying.
无论如何 杰姬·夏普不会作证
So why are you having so much trouble
那你为什么这么难搞定
with this one young congressman?
这位年轻议员
He's tenacious.
他很固执
He reminds me of you.
他让我想起了你
Well, I don't see that at all. We'll talk later.
我根本看不出来 我们再联♥系♥
I could reach out to Danton--
我可以联♥系♥丹顿
We expose him, he'll expose us.
我们曝光他 他就会曝光我们
Well, then what do you suggest?
那你有什么建议
That I go on being presidential.
继续做总统该做的事
That's the only way that I can deal with this.
我只有这一个办法
It's my first 100 days, for God's sake.
我的就职头百天啊
Francis...
弗兰西斯
we're going to get our hands on Ahmadi.
我们会捉住艾哈迈迪的
There aren't enough Ahmadis in the world.
世界上再多的艾哈迈迪
Not for all we've done.
也抵不掉我们做的那些事
Then what?
那怎么办
Destroy Romero, for one. Can we at least take care of that?
比如毁了罗梅洛 这件事总能办到吧
And then who? The rest of the Democratic Party?
然后毁谁 整个民♥主♥党吗
I know what I'm doing, Claire. I've been president before.
我知道我在做什么 克莱尔 我当过总统
So have I.
我也当过
Get me Terry Womack.
给我接泰瑞·乌麦克
Your job as vice president is to advise.
你作为副总统的职责是给我建议
My job is to make the decisions.
做决定是我的职责
Terry, yes, I'm just checking in.
泰瑞 没错 我就是问问情况
Well, I want you to know that we support you.
我希望你知道我们都支持你
That bastard asked for whip, but that's never gonna happen.
那混♥蛋♥还想当党♥鞭♥ 做梦去吧
Not while I'm in this office. I wanted to assure you.
只要我在台上就别想 我把话给你撂这儿
I've always tried to help where I can.
我一向在能出力的地方帮忙
And you couldn't help at Health and Human Services?
你在卫生和人类服务部帮不上忙吗
The agency does some amazing work.
我们这里做了很多了不起的事
Well, you were quoted as, uh, calling your position a dream job.
你接受采访时曾说那是你梦寐以求的工作
It's possible to have more than one dream.
人是可以有多个梦想的
I can have my assistant give you a tour.
我可以让助手带你逛逛
Uh, show you some of the video from Haiti
给你看看海地发来的视频
and some of the work that we've been doing there
拍的是过去几个月 我们在那边的
over the last several months.
工作和成绩
I will be sure to include
我一定会把
your organization in the piece I'm writing.
你们组织写进我的报道
I believe in the work you're doing here. Thank you.
我相信你们的事业 谢谢
What was it like, uh, working with the Underwood administration?
和安德伍德政♥府♥合作 感觉怎么样
They were fine. Let's leave it at that.
他们还行 且这么说吧
You know, I've met with, uh, many wonderful organizations so far.
我采访过许多非常棒的组织
The Virginia Children's Defense Fund. They do some great work.
弗州儿童守卫基金 他们的工作很棒
The Talbot League?
塔伯特联盟
Another terrific group.
这个组织也很棒
The Anthony Moretti Memorial Fund.
还有安东尼·莫雷蒂纪念基金
I don't know anything about them.
他们我倒没什么了解
Organ transplantation awareness.
他们是器♥官♥移♥植♥宣传组织
Oh, is that right?
是吗
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
It's rude, but I was famished.
太失礼了 但我又太饿了
Thank you for meeting me. Let me get you a menu.
谢谢你肯来见我 我给你拿菜单
Uh, no, thank you. I have a lunch right after this.
谢谢不用了 我随后还有午餐会
Good. You should always have one on the books.
那就好 一定要有个吃午饭的地方
Miss Davis? You're worried about Aidan.
戴维斯女士 你担心艾丹
Do you call him anything for short?
你称呼他有什么昵称吗
Why would you ask me that?
为什么问我这个
I don't know if the president, or vice president,
我不知道总统或者副总统
has informed you, but Mac is fine.
告没告诉你 但麦卡挺好的
It's what he knows is the problem,
问题在于他知道什么
and who he may have told it to.
他都跟谁说过
He wants to stay alive.
他只想活下去
Yes.
没错
But those are the ones you have to watch out for.
但这种人才得小心
Last I spoke to Aidan was minutes before he got in a cab.
我上次和艾丹说完话他就上了出租车
I don't know what he has or what he's done.
我不知道他有什么 也不知道他做了什么
I only do what I'm told.
我只是奉命行事
I'm in the Hoover Building.
我就在胡佛大楼上班
It's the ugliest building in... in the city.
那真是全城最丑的一栋楼
I close my eyes as I walk in.
我每次进去都闭着眼
Stop by any time. Especially if you're in the mood to talk.
有空来坐坐 尤其是你想找人谈谈的时候
We could use someone who says as little as you do.
像你这样口风紧的人 我们用得上
Lisa!
丽萨
I've been looking for her. I have no idea where she is.
我一直在找她 我不知道她在哪
Let me help you with that. No. No, I'm okay.
我帮你拿吧 不用了
I'm happy to carry it for you. You're scaring me.
我很乐意帮你拿 你吓到我了
I'm just worried about her. That's all.
我只是担心她而已
I'm clean.
我戒了
Good.
很好
At least I'm trying to get clean. Please leave me alone.
至少我努力在戒 求你别缠着我了
Just...
就是
If you hear from Rachel, just, uh...
如果你有瑞秋的消息 请你
tell her I've taken care of everything.
告诉她我全都打点好了
She can come home and everything will be fine.
她可以回来了 不会有事的
I miss her, you know?
我想她 你知道吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You going to answer that?
你不接吗
So, was I right?
我说得对吗
Your phone is ringing.
你的电♥话♥响了
You know, you can just hang it up by pressing the button on the side.
你按边上的按钮就可以直接挂断
You don't have to decline I'm a creature of habit.
你不用拒接 我习惯了
So, yeah, you were right.
是的 你是对的
This phone has only been used once to call one number, once.
这部电♥话♥只用过一次 拨♥打♥了一个号♥码
I mean, I used the manufacturer's serial number
我用了生产序列号♥
and tracked down where it's distributed to.
追踪到了它的经销商所在地
It was a, um... A shop in Dupont Circle.
是在 杜邦环岛的一家商店
And who did it call?
打给了谁
Comes up unknown.
查无此人
But the prefix...
不过前几位数字
And, look, you're gonna have to talk to the police or the FBI.
听着 你得找警♥察♥或联调局谈
I just can't keep Don't worry. It's on me.
我不能一直 别担心 我担着
The prefix on the call, it looks like a government number to me.
那个号♥码的前几位 我看着像政♥府♥号♥码
Hello.
喂
He followed you? When?
他跟踪你了 什么时候
I've got to... Yeah.
我得去 好的
Okay. Okay, if you feel safe where you are,
好的 如果你觉得现在待的地方安全
stay there. I'm coming to you.
那就待着 我来找你
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表