剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I'll continue to work with him. Follow your lead.
我会继续和他合作 跟随你的领导
Here's my client's passport.
这是我委托人的护照
There's a few things we want to go over.
有几件事我们要再重申一下
That we haven't already?
还没重申过的吗
No cuffs, when you walk him out of here. I need to be sure.
我必须确定 你们带他出去时不戴手铐
Oh, come on, James, we aren't gonna play that on this.
拜托 詹姆斯 我们不会这么干的
You have some very good friends, Mr. Stamper,
你有些很够意思的朋友 斯坦普先生
to keep the press out of this.
没让媒体报道这件事
You will walk out of here like a gentleman.
你会像个绅士一样走出去
We want him in front of the judge within 12 hours.
我们要他12小时内面见法官
We don't even know if we're gonna charge him yet.
我们还不知道是否会起诉他
I did it.
是我做的
Let's get going.
继续吧
Who do you have on her cabinet?
你在她的内阁里有什么人
Right now, they're just suggestions.
现在还只是建议
Oh, come on. We both know how this works.
拜托 我们都知道这是怎么回事
You've already made your choices.
你已经做了决定
You wouldn't be worth your salt if you hadn't.
如果没有 那就是你没本事
I just want you to run them by me first.
我只是希望你先让我过目一下
Look, I can make this transition easy for you or not.
我能让这个过渡很轻松 也能给你制♥造♥麻烦
And a word of advice.
给你一句忠告
She's gonna need some
她会需要
friendly faces looking at her across that table.
桌子那边坐着一些友好的面孔
There'll be a few...
会有一些人...
who will smile as required.
按要求微笑的
Would you look at this?
你看看这个
Both Special Forces. Former.
都是前特种部队的
They know how to forget, so you don't have to worry about them.
他们知道如何忘记 所以你不必担心
And the body?
尸体呢
It's on ice.
处理好了
I just made contact with Nasser.
我刚刚和纳泽取得了联♥系♥
We have secured the location of Ahmadi.
我们已经拿到了艾哈迈迪的位置
I'll assemble the team.
我来召集队伍
I called Admiral Dale already.
我已经给戴尔海军上将打过电♥话♥了
So we have some decisions to make.
那我们现在得做些决定
Once we have troops on the ground,
一旦我们派部队过去
we'll need to take a close look
我们需要仔细看一下
at who we're considering for your cabinet.
我们为你的内阁考虑的人选
You'll need a team around you with wartime experience.
你身边需要有战时经验的团队
I have some suggestions I've passed on to Mark.
我有些建议 已经传达给马克了
I think Deputy Director of the CIA, Marcy Siegerson,
我认为中情局的副局长 玛茜·西格森
would make a terrific Secretary of State.
会是极佳的国务卿人选
Someone I could easily liaison with.
我很容易与其协调联♥系♥
Well, I was hoping that
我还希望
you would be on my cabinet, in some capacity.
你会以某种形式加入我的内阁
I'll be operating out of the region.
我会在圈外工作
It's where my strength lies.
那是我的强项
There are better people who can take it from here,
我们有更好的能够接手的人选
advise you on the home front.
能够在大后方给你建议
And Ms. Harvey, LeAnn, we need to move you.
哈维小姐 莉安 我们需要调动一下你的职位
Uh, just for now, of course.
当然只是暂时的
It was my understanding that...
我以为...
Right now a more seasoned Chief of Staff
现在一个更老道的幕僚长
would send a strong message
会向国会和国家传递
to the Congress and to the nation. For now.
强有力的信息 目前是这样
She'll do it. She'll send in the troops.
她会做的 她会派部队过去
I'll be in Dubai by tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午我就会到迪拜了
And our deal stays in place.
我们的交易依旧不变
Yeah, hold on a second.
等一下
Ready? Go ahead.
准备好了吗 好了
Yes. Ms. Harvey has her gun back.
是的 哈维女士拿回了她的枪
Macallan's files are with the president.
麦卡伦的档案在总统那里
Any hard evidence connecting you to the election...
任何能把你和选举联♥系♥起来的有力证据...
is in her hands.
都在她手上
Then LeAnn's job is done.
那么莉安的工作结束了
If you have anything to say, now is the time.
如果你还有什么要说的 现在是时候了
What do you think happened?
你觉得发生了什么
I'd prefer you tell me that.
我更希望你来告诉我
Humor me. You asked for this meeting.
迁就我吧 是你要求见面的
What do you think happened?
你觉得发生了什么
I believe Zoe Barnes was investigating
我相信佐伊·巴恩斯当时在调查
a relationship you were having with Rachel Posner.
你和瑞秋·波斯纳的关系
And somehow, that knowledge would endanger
不知怎么的 那会危及到
Francis Underwood,
弗兰西斯·安德伍德
who you would do anything for.
那个你会为其赴汤蹈火的人
But did anyone think about the life of Zoe Barnes?
但是有人想过佐伊·巴恩斯的生命吗
You know, you think you can erase something.
你觉得你能抹去一些东西
Then you find out that's not possible.
然后你发现那是不可能的
Tom, my attorneys didn't even want me to speak with you.
汤姆 我的律师根本不想让我和你交谈
I'm sorry, there's just nothing more to say here.
抱歉 没什么好说的了
I don't know what happened to Rachel Posner.
我不知道瑞秋·波斯纳怎么了
But I don't believe you killed Zoe Barnes.
但是我不相信是你杀了佐伊·巴恩斯
Is this you in this video?
录像里的是你吗
Looks like me.
看起来像是我
I've thought long and hard, Francis.
我仔细思考了很久 弗兰西斯
Barely slept.
几乎没睡
That's the job.
这份工作就是这样
I'm going to send in troops.
我准备派部队过去
I'll be announcing it tomorrow night.
我明晚就会宣布
I think you're doing the right thing.
我觉得你做了正确的事
Do you hate it here?
你讨厌这儿吗
Oh, you know I don't like hotels.
你知道的 我不喜欢宾馆
An approximation of home just to remind you you're not there.
看着像家 但只是提醒你并不在家
Well, we don't live in a home.
我们不是有家的人
We live in a house, borrowed and temporary.
我们有一座白宫 借来暂住
Something in your eye. A look.
你的眼睛里有什么 有种眼神
It's changed.
不一样了
We're the same now, you and I.
你和我 现在是一样的了
How so? You know how.
怎么说 你明白的
It's been a long time since I surprised myself.
我很久没让我自己感到惊奇了
You'll recover.
你会恢复的
You're the most powerful woman in the world, Claire.
你是世界上权力最大的女人 克莱尔
Comfort pales by comparison.
任何慰藉都难与匹敌
I'll announce it during the speech, after the troops.
我会在宣布出兵之后宣布这条消息
A full and unconditional pardon...
将全面无条件地赦免
for Francis Underwood and any crimes he might have committed
弗兰西斯·安德伍德在担任美国总统期间
against the United States while president.
可能犯下的任何罪行
I'm glad to hear that.
我很高兴知道这一点
It was never in doubt. I just needed to think about how.
我从没动摇过 我只是需要考虑一下方式
So how long does this arrangement last?
那这个安排要维持多久
For the time being.
暂时先这样吧
How did we get here, Francis?
我们是怎么到这一步的 弗兰西斯
Oh, let it go. It's done.
别纠结了 已经过去了
Oh, and one word of advice.
对了 再给你个建议
Whomever Usher offers up to you as vice president,
不管厄舍向你推荐谁做副总统
that's the person that you're really gonna have to watch.
这个人就是你真正应该小心的人
I won't choose anyone I can't manage.
我应付不了的人 我是不会选的
Southwest corner of the building. Maintain visual.
在楼的西南角 继续观察
Copy that.
收到
Frag out!
扔雷
There's Ahmadi. I have visual on Ahmadi.
艾哈迈迪在那儿 我看到艾哈迈迪了
I see him. Go, go! Fire!
我看到他了 冲 开火
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了个大错
What did you do?
你做了什么
I don't even know what I'm doing here. I, uh...
我都不知道我在做什么 我
This morning I started driving. I... I got scared.
早上我开着车就出来了 我怕了
Anyway, I'm on my way back. Can I come see you?
总之我正往回赶 我能去见你吗
Yes, please.
当然
Sometimes you don't have to watch the whole movie
有时候看电影 你并不一定要看到最后
to know how it ends.
才知道结局
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表