剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Yes, they claim they were taking core samples,
对 他们声称是在采集冰芯样本
some global warming nonsense.
全球变暖那套屁话
But they were looking for oil.
但他们其实是在勘探石油
There was a distress signal
他们发出了求救信♥号♥♥
and then all communication just shut down.
然后通讯就完全中断了
We're the only country in position to rescue.
我们是附近唯一能发起救援的国家
So, 20 minutes ago, we offered.
所以20分钟前 我们向他们提出援救
They declined? And denied.
他们不接受 而且拒不承认
Petrov does not want us to see what's on board.
佩特罗夫不希望我们知道船上有什么
I understand this is a difficult decision,
我明白这决定很难做
but there are human lives at stake,
但人命关天
and if help arrives,
如果救援队抵达
Petrov will be forced to take it. Okay.
佩特罗夫只能被迫接受 好吧
Well, thank you. I need to speak with President Petrov directly.
谢谢 我得直接和佩特罗夫总统通话
A rescue at sea and a chance to embarrass us?
海上救援 给你机会羞辱我们吗
Just before your second Election Day?
而且就在第二次大选日前夕
Sounds like I would be helping you, hmm?
感觉更像是我帮你 对吗
The boat sinks, your crew dies.
船一沉 你的船员就会死
How is that going to look at home?
俄♥罗♥斯♥国内舆♥论♥会怎么样
I tell my people how things look, and that's how they look.
我让我的人♥民♥怎么想 他们就会怎么想
I want to show you something.
我想给你看个东西
Wait a minute.
稍等
There. Do you like my face?
这个 你喜欢我的样子吗
A beard doesn't suit you.
你不适合留胡子
I wonder how your citizens would feel about what you've done.
不知你的人♥民♥会对你做的事有何感想
I could return your crew to Russia, Viktor.
我可以把你们的船员送回俄♥罗♥斯♥ 维克多
You could return Aidan Macallan.
你把艾丹·麦卡伦还给我们
I don't like to quantify human worth...
我不喜欢量化人的价值
but Macallan's is higher.
但麦卡伦的价值确实更高
Social media is a powerful tool.
社交媒体是个强大的工具
If there is any rescue attempt by the United States,
如果美国采取任何救援措施
I will tell the people of Ohio exactly how you look to them.
我就告诉俄亥俄州的人♥民♥你的真面目
Exactly how you disrupted their state's vote.
告诉他们你是如何破坏他们州的选举的
And they will believe me.
他们会相信我的
Oppenheimer was a member.
奥本海默也曾是成员
That tree right over there,
那边那棵树
right under that tree, Manhattan Project was born.
曼哈顿计划就是诞生在那棵树下
And right under this one, I'm relieving myself.
而我在这颗树下小解
I hope you're not equating me to the atom bomb.
希望你不是把我和原♥子♥弹♥画上等号♥
What do you want? Cabinet position?
你想要什么 内阁职位
Frank Underwood Judicial appointments?
弗兰克·安德伍德 司法任命
Legislative support? Ah, buzzing bees, buzzing bees.
支持你的法案 勿谈公事 勿谈公事
Oh, right. Because the Manhattan Project
对哦 因为曼哈顿计划
had absolutely nothing to do
和商业或政♥治♥
with business or politics. I want you to breathe.
毫无关系 我希望你放松
I want you to look how the moonlight cuts through the trees.
我希望你看看月光穿过树稍的景色
Take this time, Francis,
弗兰西斯 好好利用这次机会
to know your other attendees.
了解一下其他人
Think about what kind of president you really want to be.
想想你究竟想做一名什么样的总统
What am I supposed to do with that?
这样又如何
Just...
就是...
Oh, is that what you told the general?
你就是这么跟将军说的吗
Insubordination.
抗命
Clandestine coup.
密谋叛变
Oh, yes, that's the stuff of real leadership.
对 这才是真正的领袖
People with money like uniforms.
有钱人喜欢军人
Mark, just tell me what they want.
马克 告诉我他们想要什么
They're waiting for you.
他们在等你
You're up early, Mr. President.
你起得真早 总统先生
Always.
习惯了
Are you hungry? I have, uh, eggs,
你饿吗 我有鸡蛋
and orange juice, mountain oysters.
还有橙汁 山蛤蜊
You mean bull's testicles, don't you?
你说的是牛睾丸 对吗
I prefer to call things what they are.
我喜欢叫它们的本名
This is unexpected.
出人意料啊
I thought you'd stay out there campaigning
我以为你会一直忙着竞选的事
till your dying breath.
直到最后一口气
What, and leave you out here all alone in the wilderness
怎么 把你们丢在这荒山野岭
to make all these important decisions?
去做那些重要的决策吗
You've done well by me, Raymond. I'd like your support.
我以前待你不薄 雷蒙德 我希望你支持我
I've done well by your wife.
是你妻子待我不薄
Who happens, at this moment, to rule the White House.
而她现在又正好是掌管白宫的人
Tell me you're not peddling influence with your wife?
别跟我说你是想拿你妻子来贿赂我
Who, you mean the current acting President of the United States?
你是说现在的美国代总统吗
For the next two weeks.
也就再做两周吧
A little restraint? Now, that... that would be unexpected.
稍有收敛 那才让人出乎意料呢
How do you like your eggs?
你的鸡蛋想怎么吃
In the afternoon.
下午再吃
Good morning, Mr. President.
早上好 总统先生
Oh, no presidents here at Elysian Fields, isn't that right?
在极乐之地可没有总统 不是吗
Only former ones... or future.
只有前任的 或者将来的
Well, I won't call this politics, then. Just current affairs.
我不会把这称为政♥治♥ 这只是时事
We had a real chance to get Ahmadi.
我们有过很好的机会拿下艾哈迈迪
Our campaign was briefed.
我们的团队收到简报了
I think a little more than just briefed.
你们知道得要更详细些吧
Do you have an extra pair of socks, Raymond?
你有多的袜子吗 雷蒙德
After 30 years of military service,
服了30年的兵役
you'd think I'd arrive prepared.
按说我该自己备好呢
Oh, I'm sure someone around here could find you a pair.
这里肯定有人能帮你找一双[胆子]
Under my bunk. Thank you.
我的铺位下面有 谢谢
He's a good man.
他是个好人
Hard to find anybody who distrusts or dislikes him.
很难找到不信任或不喜欢他的人
So do you want eggs or not?
你到底要不要鸡蛋
With this rate of tariff,
以这个关税率
I'm confident it'll have a mitigating effect
我有信心会对反倾销案例
on the anti-dumping cases.
起到减震作用
I think this is going to work.
我觉得这能行
I'll need to run this by my State Councilor for Foreign Affairs.
我得向我国外♥交♥部♥国务委员请示
I think this is a very good day for both of our countries.
我认为今天对我们两国都是个好日子
Yes, it is.
是的
There's an American on the boat.
船上有个美国人
The Russian research vessel.
那艘俄♥罗♥斯♥的考察船上
And how do you know that? Mr. Xu told me before you came in.
你怎么知道的 你进来前徐先生告诉我的
I will need proof of that fact.
我需要证据
Of course, but we are only telling you
当然 但我们告诉你
because we know you'll want to rescue him.
只是因为我们知道你们会想援救他
And China is willing to help in any way we can.
中方愿在力所能及的范围内尽量帮忙
I'm just curious, Mr. Xu,
我很好奇 徐先生
why are you so focused on this situation?
你为何如此关注这一情况
For humanitarian reasons.
出于人道主义原因
Thank you for your time and cooperation, Madam Acting President.
谢谢您的时间和合作 代总统女士
It's contingent.
这是必要条件
The minister won't proceed with our tariff deal
如果希望部长继续关税交易
if we don't give him assurances that the rescue is underway.
我们必须向他保证 救援已经开展
Why do the Chinese care so much
中方为何如此关心
about what's on this Russian boat?
这艘俄♥罗♥斯♥船上有什么
I don't know. I was just informed myself.
不知道 我自己也是刚知道
Are they working together?
他们在合作吗
Again, I don't know.
再说一次 我不知道
Are you working with them?
你在跟他们合作吗
I work with everybody.
我跟谁都合作
But that's beside the point. There is an American on board.
但这不是重点 关键是船上有个美国人
And you believe that?
你相信吗
Well, you wouldn't want to make the wrong call.
你可不想做出错误的决定
Bull's balls.
公牛的睾丸
A giant crow.
一只大乌鸦
And billionaires chanting, "Set me free."
还有百万富翁们呼喊着 "释我自♥由♥"
Well, this place says everything I feel, but can't express.
这地方真是把我无法言表的感觉都呈现出来了
He can't be your friend.
他不可能是你的朋友
Tusk doesn't have any friends.
塔斯克没有朋友
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表