剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
it's up to you, of course.
但决定权还是在你手上
But we're talking about two seats... one line...
他要的不过是两个座位 一句话
Give him what he wants.
答应他的要求
Alex.
艾力克斯
Tilda. It's lovely to see you.
蒂尔达 很高兴见到你
How are you, Congressman? Oh, I'm fine.
你好吗 议员 挺好的
It's good of you all to be here. It's a big day.
很高兴你们都来了 今天是个大日子
Listen, why don't the two of you take my seats?
要不你们坐我的位子
Oh, thanks, but we're already on the aisle.
谢了 我们已经被安排在走道旁了
I insist.
你们务必收下
You'll be right in the president's line of vision when he...
这样总统说到你想听的话时
says what you want to hear.
你正好能与他对视
Please. I can be anywhere.
请吧 我在哪都行
Okay.
好吧
Thank you, Mark. Sure.
谢谢你 马克 别客气
I, Francis J. Underwood, do solemnly swear...
我 弗兰西斯·安德伍德 庄严宣誓
I, Francis J. Underwood, do solemnly swear...
我 弗兰西斯·安德伍德 庄严宣誓
That I will faithfully execute...
我必忠实执行...
That I will faithfully execute...
我必忠实执行...
The office of President of the United States.
合众国总统职务
The office of Pres-- Yes, here we go again.
合众国总统...是的 这一幕似曾相识
Secretary of State. That's what I wanted.
国务卿 那时我是想要这个位子
That's all I wanted. That's what I was promised.
我只想要这个位子 也是当时许诺给我的
And now, here I am,
而现在 瞧瞧我
President of these United States.
成了美国总统
You made this bed, America.
美国人♥民♥ 这是你们促成的
You voted for me.
是你们投票给我的
Are you confused?
困惑吗
Are you afraid?
害怕吗
Because what you thought you wanted is now here.
因为你以为的梦想成真了
And there you are, staring back,
现在你在看着我
slack-jawed, bewildered,
目瞪口呆 一头雾水
wondering if this is what you actually asked for.
心想这究竟是不是你们想要的
This democracy, your democracy, elected me.
是民♥主♥ 你们的民♥主♥选择了我
And if you think it was hard getting here,
如果你觉得走到今天实属不易
you're beginning to understand what I'm willing to do to stay.
你就能开始明白为了保住权位我会不惜一切
I look across at this crowd gathered today
我一眼望向拥挤的人群
and I know that these are not my supporters.
我很清楚他们不是我的支持者
I'm looking at people who are waiting,
我看到的是一群脸上挂着微笑
with a smile on their face, for their turn.
等待着自己的机会来临的人
And the most vicious among them
那些笑得最开怀
are the ones who are smiling and clapping the hardest.
鼓掌最热烈的人 也是其中最阴险的
Power is a lot like real estate. Remember?
权力正如房♥地♥产♥ 还记得吗
So help me God. So help me God.
愿上帝助我 愿上帝助我
America, I hear you.
美国人♥民♥ 我听到了你们的声音
I hear all your voices.
我听到了你们所有人的声音
I hear your struggles, your concerns,
我听到了你们的挣扎 你们的担忧
but most of all, I hear your hope.
但最重要的是 我听到了你们的希望
Opportunity and security is what we all want.
每个人都希望得到机会和保障
And in my first 100 days, I will reach across party lines
所以在我上任后的百天之内 我会团结两党
and devote my administration, your government,
让我的政♥府♥ 也是你们的政♥府♥
to securing them.
保障你们的需要
For too long we have ignored
老年人以及他们所依赖的
our seniors and the healthcare they depend on.
医疗保险已经被我们忽视了太久
That is why I am committed to fixing Medicare
所以我要致力于改善医保政策
before I devote one more dime to the program.
取得成效前 我不会增加一毛钱预算
AmWorks was only the beginning.
《美就法》只是个开始
We have to learn to live without entitlements,
我们得学会不再依赖福利津贴
because we are not an entitled people.
因为我们不是不劳而获的民族
I believe in your sweat. I believe in your hard work.
我相信你们的每一滴汗水 每一分耕耘
And a job, that's what I'll promise you today.
我今天要向大家承诺的 就是就业机会
You couldn't give him one line?
你连一句话都不能给他吗
We give no quarter to those that are disloyal.
对不忠诚的人我们一个子也不会给
The message sent today wasn't just for him.
今天传达的信息不是针对他一人
Alex feeds off of retribution. So do I.
报仇会燃起艾力克斯的斗志 我也是
Is he worth the fight? There is no neutrality.
他值得你引战吗 没有中间地带
I expect total loyalty or you are an enemy.
我要求完全的忠诚 不然你就是我的敌人
Understood, Mr. President.
明白了 总统先生
What are you thinking?
你怎么想
**Let mortal tongues awake*
*让人♥民♥发出声音
**Let all that breathe partake*
*让人♥民♥畅快呼吸
**Let rocks their silent break*
*让人♥民♥打破沉默
I have a soft spot for that patriotic stuff.
我就是喜欢这些爱国的东西
Please spread your arms and legs.
请伸开手臂 岔开腿
Excuse me?
什么
Otherwise, there is no interview.
否则 别想采访
And if you would please take off your jacket.
还有 请你脱掉外套
I'm a journalist. I know.
我是个记者 我知道
I read you when I was living in London.
我住在伦敦时读过你的报道
So I'm not a spy. I know you're not a spy.
我不是间谍 我知道
Does anyone even use that word anymore?
现在还有人用那个词吗
So the interview won't be happening here.
采访不会在这里进行
Uh, we agreed... We need to move you to another location.
我们说好的 我们得带你去另一个地方
Oh, and I'm sorry, you cannot use your own crew.
对不起 你不能用自己的人
That's unacceptable. Then the interview will have to wait.
这不可接受 那采访就得推迟
We cannot trust your people.
我们不能信任你们的人
And you wouldn't want to endanger Mr. Macallan, would you?
你也不想让麦卡伦先生有危险吧
Are you coming, Miss Baldwin?
你来吗 鲍德温女士
And your cell phone needs to stay here.
你的手♥机♥得留下
Thank you.
谢谢
You have a lot of support out there,
支持你的人很多
no matter what the president did or didn't say.
不管总统说了 或没说什么
There are people eager to work with you.
有很多人乐意跟你合作
I should tell you...
我该告诉你
I'm encouraging the Republicans
我要煽动共和党人
to restart the Declaration of War Committee,
重启宣战委员会
to investigate the president.
调查总统
That's bold.
这很大胆
I'm not trying to impress you with that. It's risky.
我并不是想打动你 很冒险
You don't want an enemy in the White House.
你不想跟白宫的人为敌
But you're in the White House now.
但你现在在白宫了
And you're what to me?
你对我是什么
Why don't you let me help you?
让我帮你吧
Everybody doesn't have to lose for you to win, right?
不非得让其他人输你才能赢
Is Sean Jeffries there?
肖恩·杰弗瑞斯在吗
Who's calling? Who's this?
谁找他 你是谁
I work for Tom Hammerschmidt.
我为汤姆·汉默施密特工作
I don't understand why I was transferred to you.
我不明白为什么把我转接给你
The receptionist is a friend of mine. I know him. She knows him.
接待员是我的朋友 我认识他 她认识他
Well, I've been trying to reach him all day.
我已经联♥系♥他一天了
I can take a message.
我可以替你捎话
No, I'll try him later.
不用 我晚点再打吧
Look, he doesn't work here anymore, so...
他已经不在这里工作了
I'm his girlfriend. That's all right.
我是他女朋友 没事的
Who is this? Don't worry about it.
你是谁 算了
Hey, it's Seth Grayson. I've got something for you.
我是赛斯·格雷森 我有料给你
LeAnn Harvey, she's being pushed out.
莉安·哈维 要被赶走了
Yeah, she's out.
嗯 她出局了
Yeah, well, you're the only one
到了现在 你是唯一
that's got me telling you at this point.
还得从我这儿听来的人了
Okay. I'm writing the release right now.
好吧 我正在写发布稿
All right, bye.
好 再见
Hey, it's Seth Grayson.
我是赛斯·格雷森
Yeah, I got something for you.
我有料给你
Kate Baldwin's people were ready to go,
凯特·鲍德温的人本来都准备好了
but the FSB replaced the crew.
但俄联邦安♥全♥局♥换掉了她的人
You have something on your tooth.
你牙上有东西
Do we know where they were going?
我们知道他们要去哪吗
No, but they're still being tracked.
不 但他们还在受追踪
Kate Baldwin was never supposed to talk to him.
凯特·鲍德温就不该跟他说上话
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表