剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
The speech is gonna play well with both parties.
两党对演讲的反应应该会都不错
Where are we with the Republicans?
和共和党人谈得怎么样了
Trading names when it comes to your cabinet.
关于你的内阁 我们正在交换名单
We have our generals, which is good.
选了几个将军 这会有利
Some corporate types, outsiders.
有几个是公♥司♥出身 圈外人
Make you seem like a renegade.
让你看着像个打破陈规的人
Corporate, from where?
公♥司♥ 从哪来的
Oil, banking, mostly. Some tech.
大多数是石油和银行业 也有搞技术的
Occasional D.C. lifer sprinkled into the mix
再掺几个特区的长♥期♥议员
to make sure the trains run on time.
好让你的内阁按时开工
I was going over our list for vice president.
我在看副总统的名单
Yeah. Hold on.
等等
this will seem unexpected,
这可能有点意外
but a lot of the people I spoke to suggested me.
但是我问过的许多人都说我最合适
You're not a politician.
可你不是政客
Exactly.
没错
But I could be by your side.
但我可以守在你身边
Most of the Hill and the Senate would not come near us.
这样国会两院大多数人都伤不到我们
I'll take it into consideration.
我会考虑的
It's beyond that. You'll need me.
不能考虑了 你需要我
Excuse me?
什么
I can help. Look...
我能帮你
It is the way to keep you in power.
只有这样才能保住你的位子
And keep your secrets.
和你的秘密
Good evening.
晚上好
I'm here to report to the American people and the world
我在此向全体美国人♥民♥和全世界郑重宣布
that early this morning,
在今天上午
Special Forces killed the ICO terrorist
特种部队击毙了哈里发国恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Ahmed Al Ahmadi.
艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪
We got him.
我们干掉他了
We got him.
我们消灭他了
Now, there comes a time in every president's tenure
在每一位男女总统任职期间
when he or she must face the question of whether or not
他们总会面临这么一个问题 就是要不要
to send young American soldiers into harm's way.
派遣美国年轻人上阵杀敌
In my case...
对我而言
that time has fallen within the very first days of my presidency.
我上任之初 就要面对这个难题了
Russian President Viktor Petrov collaborated with the Chinese
俄♥罗♥斯♥总统维克多·佩特罗夫与中国合谋
on illegal oil exploration in Antarctica.
试图在南极洲非法开采石油
Recently, we have learned that he has sent troops
最近我们又了解到 他已派出军队
to fight alongside the Syrian regime,
与叙利亚当局并肩作战
assisting them in the destruction of the Syrian nation.
协助他们毁灭叙利亚国家
These forces are using chemical weapons on their own people,
政♥府♥军使用化学武器攻击自己的人♥民♥
torturing the opposition,
折磨异♥议♥人♥士♥
and starving huge segments of the population.
让全国绝大多数人口忍♥饥挨饿
The Syrians are a people besieged.
叙利亚人♥民♥已饱受战乱之苦
Let them not also be forgotten.
不要再让他们被遗忘了
The time has come for our outrage to be turned into action.
我们将怒火转化成行动的时机已经到来
Five months ago, my husband
五个月前 我丈夫
addressed the House of Representatives
曾向众议院发出呼吁
and asked them to declare war on ICO.
要求他们向哈里发国宣战
Congress failed him.
国会让他失望了
Congress failed you.
国会让人♥民♥失望了
ICO extremists want democracy and America itself
哈里发国极端分子图谋让我们的民♥主♥和国家
to die a fiery death.
轰然崩塌
We cannot allow that to happen.
我们决不能让他们得逞
We can't wait for Congress any longer.
我们不能再等待国会了
We gave Congress every chance.
我们给国会的机会已经够多了
She isn't going to say it.
她是不打算说了
Now, history judges every leader, every president,
历史在评判每一位领袖 每一位总统的时候
by how he or she treats his or her own people.
都要看他或她是怎么对待自己的人♥民♥的
A regime that would target hospitals, refugee camps,
一个悍然攻击医院 难民营
schools or bread lines
学校和救济车队
in order to retain power must be confronted.
只为了自保的政♥权♥ 必须受到惩罚
A leader that would sacrifice
而身为国家领袖 却牺牲
the physical and emotional well-being of his citizens,
自己人♥民♥的幸福安康
that would treat his people as pawns,
视人♥民♥如棋子筹码
just to stay in power? Well...
就为了保住自己的权力
that leader needs to be stopped.
这样的领袖必须下台
If she doesn't pardon me...
如果她不赦免我
I'll kill her.
我就杀了她
Thank you and God bless this great country.
谢谢你们 上帝保佑我们伟大的国家
Well, the calls are coming in already.
电♥话♥已经涌进来了
Well done. This'll be a good night for you.
讲得好 今晚对你非常有利
Nothing from Moscow yet.
莫斯科那边还没有动静
Right now I just need some time to myself.
现在我想自己待一会儿
Do you know Tom Yates?
你认识汤姆·耶茨吗
Not personally. Why?
不熟 怎么了
He hasn't been around in a while.
他有段时间没出现了
I don't know, forget it.
没事 算了
What?
怎么了
I've been calling him. And he usually answers.
我一直在联♥系♥他 而他通常都回电♥话♥的
We demand justice, we demand peace!
我们要正义 我们要和平
No more war in the Middle East!
中东不要再打仗
We demand justice, we demand peace!
我们要正义 我们要和平
No more war in the Middle East!
中东不要再打仗
We demand justice, we demand peace!
我们要正义 我们要和平
No more war in the Middle East!
中东不要再打仗
We demand justice, we demand peace...
我们要正义 我们要和平
The anti- war demonstrations outside the White House
白宫外爆发的反战示♥威♥游♥行♥
finally got out of hand.
终于出了状况
You've reached LeAnn Harvey. Please leave a message.
这里是莉安·哈维 请留言
One of the protesters made his way over the gates.
一名抗♥议♥者翻过围栏
As he was running across the White House lawn,
在穿越白宫草坪的时候
Secret Service agents moved in,
被赶来的特勤局特工包围
tragically shooting and killing the man.
该名抗♥议♥者不幸被击毙
You've reached LeAnn Harvey. Please leave a message.
这里是莉安·哈维 请留言
Hey, where are you?
你在哪呢
I'm sorry, ma'am, it's just not possible tonight.
抱歉 女士 今晚是不行了
We can't secure the run.
我们无法确保跑步路线安全
The level of threat at this point is just too high.
目前威胁等级太高了
Okay. Thank you. Yes, ma'am.
好的 谢谢你 好的 女士
My turn.
该我了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表