剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
This interview cannot happen. We still have time.
这采访绝不能进行 我们还有时间
No, we don't.
不 没有了
We need to go in.
我们得介入
And there might be some unforeseen consequences.
这可能会产生难以预料的后果
I don't think Aidan would reveal anything
我觉得艾丹不会透露任何
that would endanger me... or anyone else.
会伤害我 或其他人的信息
How far back do you and he go?
你跟他的交情有多久
Far.
很久
That's all.
仅此而已
I'm sorry it has to end this way.
很遗憾要如此结局
I don't need your sympathy.
我不需要你的同情
You almost ready?
你快好了
God damn it. I can't find my "F."
该死 我找不到我的F了
Someone must have stolen it.
肯定是被人偷了
I'm sure it will turn up somewhere.
肯定还会找到的
Tom, you look very handsome in a tuxedo.
汤姆 你这身礼服真帅
I act like a man that can wear a tuxedo
我装作撑得起礼服的人
and suddenly I'm a man who can wear a tuxedo.
我突然就撑得起礼服了
This should do for now.
先用这个凑合吧
I just saw that Eric Rawlings arrived. Yes.
我刚看到艾瑞克·罗林斯来了 是啊
Tom, we'll meet you downstairs in just a few minutes.
汤姆 我们过会儿在楼下跟你碰头
Sure.
好
Stamper tells me that we'll have a bead on Macallan's location
斯坦普说 我们一小时后就能有
in about an hour or so.
麦卡伦下落的线索了
I just spoke to Jane Davis. Her contacts are ready and waiting.
我刚跟简·戴维斯说了话 她的联络人准备好了
We'll have distance, Francis.
我们能撇清关系 弗兰西斯
We'll owe her.
我们会欠她的
You look very beautiful. Presidential.
你很帅 很有总统气质
You look beautiful. Vice Presidential.
你才美 有副总统的气质
Here we are. The night of Zoe's death.
就是这晚 佐伊被杀的那晚
Who does that look like to you?
你觉得那是谁
Just another white guy waiting for the train.
一个等列车的普通白人
Look closer.
看仔细点
I know who you think it might be, but... I'm really not sure.
我知道你觉得那是谁 但我不能确定
Yeah, shut that door.
关上门
Gerald Ford's son used
杰拉德·福特的儿子以前会
to sneak up these stairs to go to the roof,
偷偷溜上这些楼梯 去屋顶
play Led Zeppelin to his friends.
跟朋友演奏齐柏林飞艇
Teenagers are teenagers, doesn't matter where.
少年就是少年 不管他在哪
And this...
这是
is where Viktor Petrov put out his cigar.
维克多·佩特罗夫摁灭雪茄的地方
That guy seems like a real piece of work.
那人似乎很不好对付
Oh, believe me, he is.
相信我 他的确是
So are you.
你也是
No, I don't know about that.
这就未必了
What are you doing? Oh, I'm sorry.
你干什么 对不起
And what are you sorry about?
你为什么说对不起
I thought you wanted something that you don't.
我以为你想要一样 你并不想要的东西
So what is it that you think I wanted?
你觉得我想要什么
We can go back up. I'm... I'm really s...
我们可以再上去 我真的...
You know, they say the most vulnerable part of the human body...
据说 人体最脆弱的部分
is the throat...
是喉咙
and that you never really know how you feel about somebody...
你要想真正知道自己对某人的感觉
until they have their hands around your throat.
就需要那人掐着你的喉咙
So tell me.
告诉我
How do you feel now?
你现在什么感觉
Congratulations, Mr. President.
恭喜 总统先生
Before I forget, LeAnn Harvey wanted me to say hello.
以免我忘了 莉安·哈维让我跟你打招呼
How is she?
她怎么样
Well, she wanted me to tell you
她要我告诉你
that she's... she's all right. She's gonna be all right.
她没事 她不会有事
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
She's, um, taking a leave of absence.
她现在 请假了
Well, that's what they're calling it,
至少他们是这么说的
but it... it seems that
但看来
she's being pushed out of the administration.
她被赶出政♥府♥了
She's the one who told me you were here.
是她告诉我你在这儿的
Suggested I talk to you.
叫我来跟你谈谈
LeAnn hired you, isn't that right?
莉安雇了你 是吧
Friend of the family?
家族朋友
Yeah, um, are we starting the interview now?
对 我们这就开始采访了吗
No, no. We're just talking. But we should be ready soon.
不不 我们就聊聊 但应该就好了
I'm sorry. Can I, uh...
对不起 我能...
Can I just have a second before we start?
我们开始前 我能单独待会儿吗
I think so. Sure. Um... Okay.
可以 当然 好
Yeah. I'm... I'm gonna need some air.
我去...喘口气
No, I just... I just need a second, okay?
不 我就回来
Of course. Get some air.
好啊 去喘气吧
Okay.
好
I want your phone.
我想借你的手♥机♥
I need your phone. Take this.
我想借你的手♥机♥ 拿着
One call.
一通电♥话♥
One.
就一通
Hello?
喂
LeAnn, it's me.
莉安 是我
My God, Aidan.
天呐 艾丹
I know you're in trouble. Here's the plan.
我知道你有麻烦了 我们这么办
All right. Get a pen. Write down this number.
拿支笔 记下这号♥码
He... he's a lawyer. He can get you out of the country.
他是个律师 他可以帮你出国
Once you're in Russia, I can protect you.
等你到了俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我就能保护你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why?
为什么
How long do I have before they come and get me?
他们还有多久会找到我
They're right outside.
他们就在外面
And if I run?
如果我跑呢
Uh, people will get hurt. You don't want to do that.
会有人受伤 你不会想那么做的
I like Texas.
我喜欢德州
Maybe it's the sun or the dust,
或许是因为阳光或尘土
but people kind of squint when they say hello.
但人们打招呼时都会眯着眼
I always liked that.
我一直喜欢那样
I never should've left.
我就不该走的
You've always been very good to me.
你一直对我很好
I liked your mother.
我喜欢你妈妈
I liked her a lot.
我很喜欢她
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Don't be.
不必
There's a guard on the second floor working with us.
二楼有个守卫是我们的人
He'll escort you to a corner where a cab will be waiting.
他会护送你去个角落 有出租车在等着你
Someone will open the door. Just...
会有人给你开门
get in.
上车就行
So you don't miss Texas?
你不想念德州吗
No, I do.
不 我想
I'm trying to find some peace with this
我想获得安宁
and you're not helping.
而你在帮倒忙
Just a couple more questions. I'm moving, you know.
就再问几个问题 我要搬走了
I got a new job... Mr. Barnes?
我得到了新工作 巴恩斯先生
They ruled your daughter's death an accident.
他们将你女儿的死判为意外
I am starting to doubt that.
我开始有所怀疑了
Could we just go over one or two more... You know what?
我们能不能再说一两遍 知道吗
I just can't keep doing this.
我不能再这么下去了
Stop calling me, please.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
The interview will not be happening.
采访不会进行了
Someone will escort you back to your hotel.
会有人护送你回酒店
Mr. President.
总统先生
I hope I'm not too late to the party.
希望我没来得太晚
I'd say you were just in time to make your grand entrance.
你正好赶上隆重登场
Well, when all this started, I don't think I imagined myself
这一切开始时 我可没想过
standing here with you tonight.
今晚会跟你一起站在这里
Congratulations, Mr. President. Again. Oh, thank you.
再次恭喜你 总统先生 谢谢
Um, should I wait for you?
我要等你吗
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表