剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
So, the timing is bad.
时机不对
If you pardon him now, you're associated with his crimes.
如果现在赦免他 会显得你跟他的罪行有关
Republicans will have a field day.
共和党人会咬着你不放
We need some cover.
我们需要掩护
Well, that would be Ahmadi's capture.
那就是抓捕艾哈迈迪
The right VP would help all this.
合适的副总统对我们有好处
Have you had any further thoughts?
你有更多想法吗
My short list is the same.
最终名单没变
Westervelt, Clark, Klein.
韦斯特维尔特 克拉克 克莱因
Klein would be the strongest bulwark
克莱因最有可能
against calls for your impeachment.
抵抗对你的弹劾
Swallowing poison to stay alive. Alive is good.
这是剜肉补疮 补疮是关键
I don't think I can stomach Klein.
我觉得我受不了克莱因
He called me a bitch. I prefer Clark.
他称我为贱♥人♥ 不如克拉克
Tell me. Before you moved the body,
告诉我 搬走尸体前
were you able to close his eyes?
你帮他合上双眼了吗
Yes.
合上了
Look... I know his opinion means a lot to you.
我知道你很重视他的想法
Francis.
弗兰西斯
But having him here, in the White House, even in the East Wing,
但让他待在白宫 即便在东厢
while we're trying to figure this out, it's hard.
也会干扰我们处理事情
At some point, someone is going to imply
总会有人暗示
that he is still making the decisions.
仍是他在做决定
That wouldn't be good.
那可不妙
I'll advise her. She'll come around. I hope so.
我会给她建议 她会想通的 但愿吧
Because if she doesn't act now, when it comes to Syria,
叙利亚的事 如果她现在不行动
her presidency could be in danger.
她的总统位子就坐不稳
And your future in doubt.
你的未来也有变数
Oh, don't threaten me, Ms. Davis.
别威胁我 戴维斯女士
I don't threaten.
我不威胁别人
I just try to remain as clear as possible.
我只是想尽量说清楚
You offered me your services, and I offered you mine.
你帮我做事 我也帮你做事
You know...
要知道
I was here before you and I'll be here after you.
我比你早来 也会比你晚走
And regardless of that, let me remind you...
即便如此 让我提醒你
that nothing is more dangerous than me.
没有比我更危险的东西
You need to be practical now. Davis isn't wrong.
你现在得务实 戴维斯没说错
We've been trying to get our hands on Ahmadi for a year, Francis.
我们已经想抓捕艾哈迈迪一年了 弗兰西斯
She hasn't delivered. Yes, but this isn't about her.
她还没有实现 没错 但关键不是她
This is about you and coming out with a strong message
而是你 还有第一次向全国发表讲话
in your first address to the nation.
传达出来的有力信息
This is about setting the course for your presidency.
关键是为你的任期定下基调
Be strong, Claire.
要强大 克莱尔
Go to war.
开战吧
But I need you to leave.
但我需要你离开
Leave the White House.
离开白宫
Yes, I see.
是 我懂
For this pardon to succeed, Francis,
为了能成功赦免你 弗兰西斯
we need to appear to be estranged.
我们得表现得有所疏远
I'm just being strategic.
这只是策略
And where do you suggest I go?
你建议我去哪
I'm not sure.
我不确定
The Naval Observatory?
海军天文台
I think the vice president's residence is still too close.
我觉得副总统府邸还是太近了
I'm sorry, I just...
抱歉 我只是...
We can't have anyone think you're still involved in policy.
我们不能让别人认为你还在干政
Look, if you're having second thoughts,
如果你动摇了
you should tell me now. No.
你现在就该告诉我 不
No. I'm in full agreement. 'Cause this is no time to hesitate.
我完全同意 因为这可不是犹豫的时候
I am not hesitating.
我没在犹豫
I just believe if we don't play this correctly,
我只是觉得如果我们不妥当处理
as far as the public,
那对公众而言
my term will be nothing but survival for both of us.
我的任期不过就是我俩苟且偷生
All right.
好吧
I want you to know I'm here
我希望你知道我会帮助你
if you need any advice on policy or anything else you might need.
如果你需要政策或其他事情的建议
Thank you. I'm going to bed.
谢谢你 我去睡了
No one will ever love you as much as I do.
没有人会像我一样爱你
I hope you know that.
我希望你知道
Just as I know that no one will ever love me... like you.
就像我知道没有人会像你一样爱我
"Under the porcelain frog."
"在陶瓷青蛙下面"
The answers are case-sensitive and exact.
答案必须准确 包括大小写
You won't get a second chance.
只有一次机会
And the middle one? My favorite baseball player?
第二个问题 我最喜欢的棒球运动员吗
"Wade Boggs." Two G's.
"韦德·博格斯" 两个G
And the last?
最后一个
"What did you leave in that hotel room in Austin?"
"你在奥斯丁的酒店房♥间留了什么"
Where is my gun?
我的枪在哪
Here you go.
给
What guarantees do I have?
你能给我什么保证
I gave you your gun back.
我把枪还给你了
But what made you give it to him? I'm curious.
但你为什么给他 我很好奇
I thought he was in danger.
我觉得他有危险
And now you think what?
那你现在怎么觉得
That is what I'm asking.
我想问的就是这个
As long as I'm around, you'll be a part of this administration.
只要我在 你会一直是本届政♥府♥的成员
We both know too much about Aidan.
我们都知道艾丹太多事
And Claire knows how loyal you are. I'm sure of it.
克莱尔知道你有多忠诚 我很确定
So, what did you leave in that hotel room in Austin?
所以 你在奥斯丁的酒店房♥间留了什么
A bracelet.
一条手链
That's too bad.
真糟糕
You know, I finally got a look
我终于看到了
at what Macallan passed on to Ms. Harvey.
麦卡伦留给哈维小姐的东西
I was shocked to realize the degree
你和你丈夫偷走了这场大选
to which you and your husband stole this election.
程度之深 真是让我震惊了
I need to be honest with you.
我得对你实话实说
I've been in talks with him about
我和他谈过
helping him start a foundation of some kind.
帮他发起一个基金会
In exchange for influence over you.
换取对你的影响
Interesting.
有意思
I'm trying to help you navigate this transition.
我想帮你度过这个过渡期
Who are you to me?
你对于我是什么人
Who do you want me to be?
你希望我是什么人
That's not a good answer.
这个回答不好
You're the first woman President of the United States.
你是美国第一任女总统
All you've had to swallow, the sacrifices, the compromises.
你忍♥了那么多 做了那么多牺牲和妥协
You're gonna want to isolate yourself.
你会想要自我隔离
Not trust anyone.
不去相信任何人
But that's exactly what you're gonna need.
但你需要的正是这个
Someone to tell you what's what.
需要有人告诉你真♥相♥
And is that person you?
你就是这个人吗
Is it?
是吗
I don't think there's anything i could say that would convince you
我觉得不论我说什么都没法让你相信
if you don't already feel it.
除非你已经感觉到了
Ms. Davis, you are asking me to start a war.
戴维斯女士 你在要求我发动战争
And you seem to deliver on promises when it suits you.
而你似乎只在你乐意时兑现诺言
So forgive me if I question your intentions.
所以 原谅我怀疑你的意图
I like you.
我喜欢你
I like being around you.
我喜欢在你身边
And sometimes that makes me less effective than I should be.
有时这让我失去了应有的效率
Pardoning or not pardoning your husband,
不论是否赦免你丈夫
in either case, he's a liability.
他都是个不利因素
If it's not treated properly...
如果治疗不当
your husband's liver could fail him at any time.
你丈夫的肝脏随时可能衰竭
It's not the kind of thing I could do.
这种事我做不了
But I could find someone, or...
但我可以找人 或者...
I... I don't know if you realize,
我...不知你是否知道
but... even something like gelsemium
即便是胡蔓藤这种药物
can be lethal in higher doses.
剂量太高时 也可能致命
My husband's health is just fine.
我丈夫的健康状况没问题
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表