剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
and believe he is no longer in Damascus.
我们相信他已经不在大马士革了
Of course.
当然了
Of course.
当然了
Now you listen to me...
你听好了
This was nothing more or less
这就是一次
than an attempted coup, plain and simple.
明明白白的政♥变♥未遂
And I do not know to what degree you have been directly involved.
我不知道你直接参与的程度多深
But you will resolve it.
但你必须化解它
Now.
立即化解
Do I make myself clear?
听明白了吗
Yes, sir.
明白了 先生
The truck's been found.
卡车找到了
Now we can't know for sure,
我们还不确定
but it looks as though ICO wasn't involved.
但似乎哈里发国没有参与其中
The irradiators and cesium were accounted for.
辐照器和铯都已找到
The truck was accidentally parked
卡车偶然停在了
at a medical device factory in Durham.
达勒姆的一处医疗设备厂
The plant foreman never reported it.
工头没有上报
So we can relax for now, at least.
所以我们暂时可以松口气了
I just wanna thank you all for your efforts. Thank you.
感谢大家的付出 谢谢你们
Madam President. You'll have my resignation in the morning.
总统女士 我明天一早就递交辞呈
Nora...
诺拉
these were extraordinary circumstances today.
今天这是极端情况
What would our administration be
如果我们丝毫不容忍♥人为疏忽
if we didn't allow for some human failings?
那我们政♥府♥成什么了
Get the presser going. We're coming up now.
准备发布会 我们马上上去
Concerning Ahmadi...
关于艾哈迈迪
We didn't find him.
我们没找到他
You will. You can.
会找到的 你们可以的
What are you offering? Help.
你有什么提议 我可以帮忙
If you'd like it, Madam President.
如果您愿意 总统女士
Can you elaborate on the drill earlier today?
你能详细说明一下今天早些时候的演习吗
Well, drills happen all the time.
演习时常进行
It's part of the administration's ongoing efforts
这是政♥府♥为了保证国♥家♥安♥全♥
to keep the country safe.
做的不懈努力
Yes, but there's usually a warning. What's the point of that?
是 但通常都会提前提醒 那意义何在
Who's next? Seth.
下一位 赛斯
Did you look at the file?
你看档案了吗
I didn't have to.
不用看
I'll expect your signature
我希望一小时内
on the resignation letter within the hour.
收到你签名的辞职信
Unless you choose to implicate whoever else was involved.
除非你选择指出其他涉事的人
You don't deserve to be in the White House.
你不配入主白宫
Neither you nor your husband.
你和你丈夫都不配
I'd wish you the best, but I don't think you'll need it.
我本想祝你一切安好 但我觉得你不需要
I'm fairly certain you'll do very well in the private sector.
我相当确定你在私人机构也能干得很好
I've scheduled a meeting with Jane Davis for the end of the week.
我安排了周末跟简·戴维斯的会面
Good.
很好
Also, I was going to mention this earlier,
还有 我之前就想说的
but Cathy's been very curious about Aidan Macallan.
凯茜对艾丹·麦卡伦非常好奇
I've thrown her off the scent, but...
我已经转移了她的视线 但...
Cathy's not the problem. The problem is Macallan,
凯茜不是问题 而是麦卡伦
and the person who allowed Macallan to become the problem.
还有那个纵容麦卡伦成为问题的人
The foundation's raised over 80K.
基金募集到了超过了八万
Anthony became status one on the donor list on March 15th, 2016.
安东尼于2016年3月15日进入1类捐赠名单
Moretti talked about it as, uh, the last day of her life
莫雷蒂说那是她生命的最后一天
before she corrected herself.
之后又改了口
What else, spent every spare second with the kids.
还有 时时刻刻陪着孩子
They were building a go-kart.
他们还组装卡丁车来着
They were pretty close to done.
本来就要完成了
Okay. I got more.
好吧 还有呢
No, I got it. What were you looking for?
不用 我知道了 你本想知道什么
It's nothing.
没什么
Okay. What?
好吧 怎么了
You wanna tell me what happened in the White House today?
你打算告诉我今天白宫发生了什么吗
No, I don't.
不打算
All right, I've been waiting to say something,
好吧 我一直等着跟你说点事
but I've waited and I don't want to wait anymore.
可我等得不想再等了
Consider me for a job at the White House, in comms.
帮我留意下白宫的工作吧 在新闻部
"Go get this. Find me that. I need this."
"去拿这个 帮我找那个 我要这个"
I'm tired of it.
我受够了
If you don't ask, you get asked.
你不提出 就会被人命令
That's what I'm starting to realize.
我开始意识到这点了
I'll put a word in.
我会帮你推荐的
Yeah? Well, what does that mean?
是吗 这话什么意思
It means that when the moment is right, I'll mention you.
意思是时机合适的话 我会提及你
Yes, whenever it happens...
没错 最终宣布后
this appointment would break the court's deadlock
这次任命便能打破最高法♥院♥的僵局
and we would get this election going again.
我们终于能继续推进这次大选了
But let's step back a minute...
但请大家退一步想一想
Tennessee... Where's your salt?
田纳西州... 你的盐呢
Whoever wins that state... Right side of the sink.
无论谁赢下田州 水池右边
It's come down to one state:
这样就取决于最后一个州
Ohio.
俄亥俄州
One state is about to choose
一个州的选择 将左右
the next President of these United States.
下一任美国总统的人选
Was it really a drill?
那真是演习吗
This is an administration that operates behind closed doors.
这届政♥府♥一贯喜欢搞闭门政♥治♥
You know, with everything that was happening today,
知道吗 今天发生了那么多事
this reporter from the Herald came by.
《先驱报》还来了一个记者
What?
什么
Wants to do a story on Tony and the foundation.
他想写东尼和基金的报道
What was his name?
他叫什么
Davis implied she could help us track down Ahmadi.
戴维斯暗示她能帮我们找到艾哈迈迪
I think we should hear what she has to say.
我觉得我们该听听她要说什么
She's got a quality about her, doesn't she?
她有一种气质 对吧
Attractive and terrifying.
令人着迷又害怕
Like the urge to pet a red tail fox.
就像想抚摸红尾狐的冲动
The general offered his letter?
将军递交辞呈了吗
Uh, he did. And refused to implicate anyone.
是的 但拒绝供出其他人
You were right, Claire. We need to sit down with Usher.
你说得对 克莱尔 我们得和厄舍谈谈
Just so happens, he's going to Northern California this weekend
他这周末正好要去北加州
to meet with a group of men
见一帮人
to discuss the crisis and the future of our country.
讨论我们国家的危机和未来
Well, you need to be invited to that. Yes, let's get him in.
你得受邀才能参加 对 找他帮忙
I know it's obvious, but it always strikes me.
我知道这很显然 但那总让我受触动
No women.
没有女人
Well, it was a different time.
那个时代不一样
Terrible.
真可怕
The war or the restrictions of the era?
战争还是时代的局限性
Both.
都是
Well, you know my position.
你知道我的态度
I'm all for women in combat.
我完全支持女性参战
False alarm...
虚惊一场
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
I worry about you all the time, Claire.
我一直都担心你 克莱尔
But I know that's not the kind of thing you like to hear.
但我知道你不喜欢听这种话
Mark. Come in.
马克 进来
We have much to discuss. Madam President.
我们有很多要谈 总统女士
Mr. President.
总统先生
As I believe you know,
我确信你知道
yesterday we had something of a drill here in the White House.
我们昨天在白宫进行了演习
I know people are wondering what that was about.
我知道大家都在好奇怎么回事
Yes. Everyone except you.
是啊 除了你
The announcement of the recess appointment of Judge Benson
本森法官的休会任命宣布仪式
has been rescheduled for tomorrow morning.
已经改到明天上午了
Good. So...
很好 那...
we have an election.
我们可以进行选举了
Which you will not be able to win
但你别想再靠所谓的
Well, we are way past October. We certainly are.
十月早就过了 确实
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表