剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Really?
真的吗
I have to get back to the madness.
我得回去面对那些混乱了
I hope I get to see you again, Mr. President.
希望还能再见到你 总统先生
Eric... what do you do when you're not,
艾瑞克...你不参加重演活动时
reenacting?
都干些什么
I'm an actor.
我是一名演员
Sometimes.
有时候是吧
I mean, I'd do a lot more if someone would let me.
只要有人雇 我也可以干其它的
So, right now, I'm mostly a personal trainer.
现在 我主要做私人教练
A personal trainer? Yeah.
私人教练 是的
You know where to find me.
你知道我的联♥系♥方式
And, sir...
还有 总统阁下...
no matter how dire things look...
不管情况看起来多糟糕...
you're gonna come out of this alive.
你都能熬出头的
You're an Underwood, after all.
你毕竟是安德伍德家的人
No, don't... don't "Chief-of-staff" me, Eleanor.
不 别耍嘴皮子 埃莉诺
No, don't give me his schedule.
不 不要给我他的行程
I don't want to hear
我不想知道
about how Congressman Romero is meeting with his constituents
罗梅洛议员在会见选民
or stuck on an Acela train.
或是滞留在阿西乐特快上了
You know, it's Fazio, right?
你叫法齐奥 对吗
The pronunciation?
是这么发音的吧
Eleanor Fazio?
埃莉诺·法齐奥
I... I just want to be sure.
我只是想确认一下
Because when the president wins, and he is going to win,
因为等总统获胜 他一定会获胜的
I will remember your name.
我会记得你的
I still need you to review this release.
我还是需要你过目一下这篇发布稿
Now, obviously, the goal is
很明显 目标是
to combat the "hiding out" narrative,
抵住"躲藏"的论调
emphasizing the work that they're doing.
强调他们正在做的工作
Is it a personal matter? Business.
私事吗 公事
It's always business.
我只有公事
I'll e-mail you my sign off.
我会签好字电邮给你的
Wait a second.
等等
I need an update on their schedule for tomorrow.
我需要他们明天的最新行程
We're almost there. I want to know how you found out.
胜利就在眼前 告诉我你是怎么知道的
If he needs help,
如果他需要帮助
that can happen after he makes it to the White House.
等他入主白宫后随时可以找我
Mark, you're not answering my question.
马克 你还没有回答我的问题
If word of treatment,
如果他接受治疗的消息
any kind of treatment, got out--
任何形式的治疗 泄露了...
His friend was showing him the therapy.
他的朋友给他看了那种治疗方法
That's it. Please don't insult me.
仅此而已 请不要侮辱我
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
Inserting yourself into every aspect of our lives.
插手我们生活的方方面面
Your husband's campaign needed help.
你丈夫的选举需要帮助
Help arrived. Yes, but
我就伸出了援手 是的 但是...
Help that you, most of all, pushed for. Yes?
这原来可是你的意思 对吧
Who told you about the VR therapy? He did.
谁告诉你虚拟现实疗法的 他自己说的
Let's go.
我们走吧
What's going on?
怎么了
I was just telling Mark how much I miss having Marshall around.
我就是在跟马克说我非常怀念马歇尔在的时候
Well, he's still around.
他还在啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I forgot my bag.
我忘拿包了
It's right here.
就在这里
Hello. Yeah.
喂 是的
Yes, sir, he's right here.
是的 他在
It's him.
是他
Congressman.
议员先生
You have no idea how bad this could get.
你根本不知道这可能会多糟
We don't wanna be late.
我们可别迟到
Well, I couldn't agree more.
我万分赞同
She might have gone to Santa Fe.
她可能去了圣达菲
You don't believe me, do you?
你不相信我 是吗
I would need to see something, Lisa. Something concrete.
我需要看到点切实的东西 丽萨
I have a photo. I have one, but...
我有照片 我有一张
Listen.
听我说
Look at me.
看着我
You're not the first person to come here making false claims
你不是第一个来找我对安德伍德和他手下
about Underwood and his cronies.
提出虚假指控的人了
But I'm telling the truth.
但我说的是实话
Everything you're saying you could've read in the paper.
但你说的一切都可能是报纸上读来的
That's how I realized who he was. His picture in the paper.
我就是这样知道他的身份的 因为报纸登了
Which makes your story harder to prove. We're talking in circles.
这样你的说法就更难证实了 我们在兜圈子
What about Doug Stamper driving me home when my car broke down,
那我车坏掉时 道格·斯坦普开车送我回家呢
telling me his name was Peter and that he sold insurance?
还跟我说他叫彼得 是卖♥♥保险的
No one can corroborate that story. Rachel!
没人能证实你的说法 瑞秋
Rachel could.
瑞秋可以
You should finish that. I'm not hungry.
你该吃完 我不饿
Maybe I am. I don't know.
或许我饿了 我不知道
I want to thank you for reaching out.
我想感谢你来联络我
I am not saying I don't believe you.
我不是说我不相信你
But there's already enough evidence out there
但已经有足够可以
to take the president down.
扳倒总统的证据了
And now, with this election, he'll be accountable for even more.
这次选举 会让他背负更多罪责
I'm certain of it. I don't care.
我确定 我不在乎
I don't care about Underwood. I want you to talk to Doug Stamper.
我不在乎安德伍德 我要你去找道格·斯坦普
I want you to find out what happened to my...
我要你查明我的...
Whatever, forget it.
算了 拉倒吧
Uh. Hold on. Thanks for the sandwich.
等等 谢谢你的三明治
All right. Hold on.
好吧 等等
There's a story that I love about LBJ.
有一个关于林登·约翰逊的故事我很喜欢
Uh, it was back in '6♥4♥ or '65.
那是6♥4♥或65年的时候
A congressman was ducking him... and he came back to his office
有个议员在躲他 那议员回到自己的办公室
to find the president sitting in his chair...
总统就坐在他的椅子上
waiting for him.
等着他
The president expects to see you within the hour.
总统一小时内要见到你
Miss Fazio can give you the specifics.
法齐奥小姐会告诉你具体情况
He was wearing his cowboy hat. What?
他戴着牛仔帽 什么
President Johnson. You left out the best part of the story.
约翰逊总统 你漏掉了故事最精彩的部分
We closed the place down last night. Thanks for the invite.
我们昨晚玩到那里闭店 多谢邀请
Bunch of us are headed back to the same spot tonight,
我们几个人今晚还去那里
if you wanna come.
要一起来吗
Cool. Uh, he has a late lunch today. Won't be back till 4:00.
好啊 他今天午饭吃的晚 4点才会回来
Oh, I just needed to drop this for him. Sure.
我就是来送这个 好
Next time, just ask.
下次 问就好
See you tonight.
今晚见
You gambled and you lost.
你赌了一把 但输了
Actually, my bloc gained seats more than eight weeks ago.
其实 跟八周前比 我党团席位增多了
Which I suspect is why I'm here.
我猜你就是为这事找我
Don't overestimate your position.
别高估了你的位置
Or underestimate mine.
或是低估了我的
You still haven't been elected president, sir.
你还没当选总统呢 先生
Yeah, but the presidency won't matter
是啊 但如果党派背弃了你
once the party turns its back on you, will it?
总统之职就无所谓了吧
When Bob Birch puts all the rest of your sheep in line,
等鲍勃·博奇教训好了你其他的绵羊
you'll be begging to come in from the cold.
你会求着不被孤立
And two years from now, you'll be back in Phoenix
两年后 你会回到凤♥凰♥城
replaying this very moment over and over again in your mind
一遍遍在脑海里回顾这一刻
and realizing it was the beginning of the end.
意识到 这就是结束的开始
Patricia Whittaker and the Democratic Party
帕特里夏·惠特克和民♥主♥党
will wipe their hands of you.
会跟你撇清关系
I'm loyal to the party. As you should be.
我是忠于党的 那是应该的
As you should say.
你应该这么说
But really...
但说真的
what's your leverage?
你有什么筹码
The committee? That's done.
委员会 那已经完了
You see, you've already put out, Alex,
瞧 你已经献了身 艾力克斯
and Will Conway is not taking you to the prom.
威尔·康威却不打算带你去舞会
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表