剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I never used that word. You didn't have to.
我没这么写 你也不用写出来
On the flight back from Moscow, not long after we met...
我们刚认识时 在从莫斯科回来的飞机上
you and Francis had a fight.
你和弗兰西斯大吵了一架
A real knock down.
吵得很凶
I told Francis I heard the yelling,
我告诉弗兰西斯我听见了吼声
but not the words.
但没听清说什么
But...
但
you said you were murderers.
你说你们杀了人
He said you were survivors.
他说你们是适者生存
I was dreading coming here.
我害怕到这里来
Why? You can't publish it, Tom.
为什么 你不能出版 汤姆
I'd rather not.
我也不想
So, what? Money?
那为什么 钱吗
Yeah... but enough.
对 但是够了
Enough so I can really get lost for a while.
足够让我消失一阵了
Buy some time till I figure out what I'm gonna do next.
静一静 让我好好想想该何去何从
We can figure something out.
我们可以商量个对策的
I bet.
当然
You know, those parts you blacked out, that's...
那些你涂黑的部分
I've never told anyone but you. I know.
除了你我谁都没告诉过 我知道
I know everything.
我什么都知道
But isn't that what you wanted?
但你要的不就是这样吗
I miss touching you.
我想念抚摸你
I don't know how to not be around you.
我不知道没有你在身边该如何是好
I think of you all the time.
我无时无刻不想着你
It almost makes me hate you for it.
都快要因此而恨你了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
You're so beautiful.
你太美了
Keep going. Not just beautiful, beautiful.
继续说 不仅是一般的美
There's lots of people like that.
美人千千万万
You are radiant, Claire.
你美得目眩 克莱尔
And good. You are so good.
而且善良 你太善良了
I'm not good. Yes, you are.
我不善良 不 你是善良的
Why won't you kiss me? I wanna look at you.
你为什么不吻我 我想看着你
I really do wanna go to Greenland one day.
我真想有一天能去格陵兰
We should go. Don't stop.
我们应该去 别停
It's so frozen and remote.
冰天雪地 如此遥远
The way the...
那里的
The way the... Smells before it...
那里的 气味
The... You know what I mean?
你知道我什么意思吧
Help. Help.
救命 救命
Tom?
汤姆
There are close to half a million dead.
死亡人数将近五十万
Over four million refugees,
有超过四百万名难民
women and children who have left the region and require care.
背井离乡 需要照料的妇女儿童
At least 12 million displaced people.
流离失所的人至少有一千两百万
Homeless wanderers who no longer belong anywhere.
无处可去 无家可归的流浪者
We are all students of history.
我们都学过历史
Syria was one of the founding members of the United Nations,
叙利亚可是联♥合♥国♥创始国之一
for God's sakes.
天呐
How did we get here?
我们是怎么走到今天的
We, who sprang from one of the most ancient civilizations?
我们来自最古老的文明之一
At some point, we must accept peace as the only answer.
我们终得承认 和平才是唯一的答案
All parties must lay down their arms and begin to talk.
各方必须放下武器 开始和谈
Okay.
好吧
You were always good at tracking me down.
你总能找到我
It wasn't easy.
很不容易
Movie theater, the occasional classified meeting.
电影院 偶尔的秘密会议
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么
Well, that's a bit vague.
这么说有点含糊
You're sabotaging him. Peeling off senators.
你是在给他捣乱 让参议员倒戈
I know it's you.
我知道是你干的
You were much more interesting when you smoked.
你抽烟的时候要有趣得多
No, I wasn't.
我没有
The money's not with him, Mark.
钱不在他那儿 马克
The... the Koch brother types, Wall Street, oil and gas...
科赫兄弟那些人 华尔街 石油天然气
Even labor's walking out on him.
连工人都要抛弃他了
He's more resourceful than you think.
他比你想得要神通广大
He's done a lot without money, okay?
没有钱他也做了很多 好吧
I want you to back off,
我要你别插手
let me handle these hearings.
让我应付听证会
I just got to the White House.
我刚到白宫
I intend to stick around.
我想留下
I don't want him to be president.
我不希望他当总统
The country needs a change. Okay, so...
国家需要改变 好 那么
And they don't need to look any further than his wife.
有他妻子 就不用找其他人选了
She's tough, smart.
她坚韧又聪明
He's smart, too, but he's not reliable.
他也很聪明 但他不可靠
Her? You can work with her.
至于她 你可以跟她合作
I know you see it, too.
我知道你也清楚这一点
I see a partner when it comes to Syria,
叙利亚 或者满目疮痍的叙利亚
or what's left of it.
可以成为合作伙伴
Let me try one of those.
给我一个
I mean, far be it from us
我们就不该
to tell an ancient civilization its business...
告诉一个古老的文明怎么处理它的问题
but Syria is now basically unrivaled
但现在 叙利亚是这世界上
as the most violent place on the planet. I know, I know.
最暴♥力♥的地方 我知道
I'm not saying what to do with Frank Underwood
我不是说 要拿弗兰克·安德伍德怎么办
is not gonna be a difficult problem.
不会成为一个巨大的麻烦
But... if we don't establish a presence in the region...
但 如果我们不在当地立足
it's gonna be too late.
那就太迟了
I'd rather have a cigarette. Spit it out.
我更想抽根烟 吐出来吧
Well... let me buy you dinner or something.
让我请你吃晚饭吧
What? What happened? What's the matter?
怎么 怎么了
I had that child in my arms.
我抱着那孩子
I could feel her breath on me,
我能感觉到她的呼吸
but I couldn't look down.
但却不敢往下看
Excuse me.
失陪
Yeah?
喂
20 minutes away.
20分钟就到
Okay. I have to go. I'm sorry. Do, please.
好 我得走了 抱歉 去吧
I'm tired. I'm going to bed.
我累了 我去睡了
I need your services.
我需要你的服务
Jesus.
天呐
No.
不
Now.
马上
I believe Doug Stamper killed Zoe Barnes.
我认为道格·斯坦普杀了佐伊·巴恩斯
I believe he was unstable
我认为他情绪不稳定
and killed her to benefit Francis Underwood.
为了弗兰西斯·安德伍德杀了她
Stop. Stop it, please? Off the record.
暂停 不要记录
Can you give us a second? I'll call you back in.
能让我们单独待会儿吗 我再叫你
Seth, this has nothing to do with pay for play, or Kalabi,
赛斯 这跟贿赂或卡拉比毫无关系
or anything else the president is accused of.
跟其他任何总统受到的指控都无关
Where are you getting this?
你想干什么
This is what I know about Doug.
这是我知道的道格的事
The chair will not let you
主席不会允许
testify in front of the committee with this.
你在委员会前就此作证的
This is what I have. Can you prove any of it?
我只有这些 你能证明吗
He's implied that he did it.
他暗示他那么做了
I can speak to his behavior.
我可以阐述他的行为
Things that he's done.
他做的事
You need to go to the US attorney.
你得去找联邦检察官
Seth, if you don't, I will.
赛斯 否则 我会去的
"I told the president there were four men by the same name
"我告诉总统 国♥务♥院♥追踪了四个
the State Department was tracking.
同名的男子
Two in the United States."
两个在美国境内"
So said a senior White House source,
这引述自一位资深白宫人士
as quoted in the Washington Herald.
由《华盛顿先驱报》刊登的
Were you aware of this conversation?
你是否知道这对话
No, sir, I was not.
不 先生 不知道
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表