剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
But anyone I reach out to
但我联♥系♥的所有人
does not wanna be talking about this.
都不想谈论此事
The leak said it was unauthorized domestic surveillance.
泄密者说那是未经授权的国内监控
All the administration has to say is "terror,"
政♥府♥只需要搬出"恐怖活动"
And they seem justified.
看起来就正当了
He wasn't rooting out terrorists.
他可不是在铲除恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He was trying to win an election.
他是想赢得选举
And very convenient that the Secretary of State hits her head.
国务卿正好撞了头可太巧了
Now you sound like a conspiracy...
你现在听起来像是阴谋论...
I'm not a conspiracy theorist.
我不是阴谋论者
I try to imagine what it's like inside his mind,
我试图想象他是怎么想的
what I would do if I were him.
如果我是他 我会怎么做
And I'm telling you, it is all sorts of...
我跟你们说 这是各种...
He has no ideology. No North Star.
他没有意识形态 没有道德方向
Isn't that the scariest thing of all?
这难道不是最可怕的吗
Tom, do you think Zoe Barnes was murdered?
汤姆 你觉得佐伊·巴恩斯是被谋杀的吗
How often does a 27-year-old fall in front of a train?
一个27岁的人失足撞上火车的概率有多大
All right, then. Let's prove that. All right.
那好吧 我们去证明它 好
What's wrong?
怎么了
Doug Stamper's office called.
道格·斯坦普的办公室来电了
They wanna set up a meeting.
他们想安排见面
Soon as possible.
尽快吧
This is good.
这是好事
Whatever your boyfriend read off your phone this morning
不管你男友今早从你手♥机♥里读到了什么
made its way to the right person.
都传到了正确的人的耳朵里
I don't know how much longer I can do this.
我不知道我还能坚持多久
You're lying to a liar.
你只是在骗一个骗子
You can't get anything off the phone Zoe died with.
你无法从佐伊死时的手♥机♥上得到任何信息
They just need to believe we can.
他们只要相信我们能做到就行了
What is this job?
这到底是什么工作
Not what it used to be.
跟以前不一样了
I don't want you to overreact.
我不希望你反应过度
But Tom kept writing.
但汤姆一直在继续写作
It seems he finally finished his book.
看来他终于完成他的书了
And he alludes to things.
而且他暗示了一些事
What do you mean "Alludes to things"?
什么叫"暗示了一些事"
I don't know. Lines are blacked out.
我不知道 相关行都被涂黑了
It's like it's redacted.
就像被编辑过
There are paragraphs here and there...
时不时的有一些段落
What did you tell him?
你跟他说过什么
What does he know?
他知道些什么
Has he shown this to anyone? Sent it to anyone?
他给任何人看过吗 寄给过任何人吗
Publishers, the press? I don't know.
出版商 媒体 我不知道
Well, what do you know?
那你知道什么
I will handle him. I just wanted you to be aware.
我来处理他 我只是想跟你说一声
Son of a bitch. I said I'll take care of it.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的 我说了我会处理的
No, I'll take care of it.
不 我来处理
You stay a million miles away from this.
你躲得远远的
How could you be so stupid...
你怎么会这么蠢
to fall in love?
动了真情
This thing isn't on the floor yet,
这事还没提交表决
and we're losing senators.
我们就已经失去参议员的支持了
We're losing some maybe, but...
失去了几个吧 不过
What I like about the Senate is what I hate.
参院最讨喜的地方也是我最讨厌的地方
It's contagious.
传染性
One of 'em gets an idea,
只要一个人有了什么想法
and it spreads through the body like a flu.
立马就会像流感一样传遍全院
I'll look into it.
我再想想办法
There's 100 of 'em. All we need is half.
总共就100个人 我们只需要过半
Can I just lay down?
我能躺下吗
I don't think that's a good idea. Just for a few minutes.
最好不要 我就躺几分钟
I'm just so fucking tired, and I need to think.
我他妈快累死了 我得想想
Why do you need to think?
你得想什么
The longer you hang on to whatever he gave you,
他给你的那些东西 你拿在手里越久
the more danger you're in.
你的处境就越危险
You're reading this wrong.
你错看局势了
You think it's some kind of insurance, but it's not.
你以为那是保险 其实不是
LeAnn...
莉安
Whatever happens to the president,
不管总统出了什么事
it's not your fault, or mine.
都不是你 或者我的错
You don't think I make a difference? I didn't say that.
你以为我无关紧要吗 我可没这么说
You don't think that I'm dedicated enough?
还是你觉得我不够投入
Too dedicated.
太投入了
That can be a problem. That can make you blind.
过了就有问题了 会让你一叶障目
You have no idea...
你根本不知道
I've done something unforgivable, LeAnn.
我做了不可原谅的事 莉安
What?
什么
I killed Zoe Barnes.
我杀了佐伊·巴恩斯
Why would you say that?
你为什么要这么说
All I ever tried to do was keep her safe.
我只是想保护她
She said she wanted to be invisible.
她说她想就此消失
I knew it wasn't possible.
我知道这根本不可能
I knew that she would only ever go away...
我知道她要消失
if I made sure of it.
就得我亲自动手
I don't believe you.
我不信你
Yes, you do.
你当然信
Believe me... I deserve this.
相信我 这是我活该
Zoe Barnes fell in front of a train.
佐伊·巴恩斯落轨被地铁撞死了
It was ruled an accident.
调查结果是意外事故
I pushed her off the platform and I walked away.
是我把她从站台上推下去的 然后我就走了
I know you reached out to Bridget Cohen.
我知道你联♥系♥了布莉姬特·柯恩
Telling that committee or her how I got my liver
把我肝脏的来头告诉她或是委员会
is not going to help this administration or you.
对政♥府♥ 对你 都没有一丝好处
But here is what is going to help.
我告诉你做什么有好处
This is what you're going to tell that committee
我要你去找委员会
about Doug Stamper.
这么说道格·斯坦普
You actually live here?
你就住这儿
Well... I'm not here that much.
我不经常住
I let friends use it now and again.
偶尔让我朋友来住住
Thanks for your discretion. Of course.
谢谢你的谨慎 应该的
I won't be too long.
我不会待太久
Take your time.
你慢慢来
If you need anything, I'll be on call.
如果需要什么 我随叫随到
He's reasonable.
他是讲道理的
Yeah, he needs to be.
是啊 他必须这样
They didn't look that hard.
他们也没怎么查
The Secret Service knows I have nothing to hide.
特勤局知道我没什么好隐瞒的
He's downstairs.
他就在楼下
Make yourself at home.
别客气
I used to love to hide as a kid.
我小时候可喜欢捉迷藏了
I was really good at it.
我总是藏得非常好
I could always choose the best places.
我总能找到最隐蔽的藏身处
Nobody ever found me.
从来没被抓到过
One time, everybody just gave up.
有一次大家干脆不玩了
So I stayed put for, like, 13 hours straight.
所以我在那儿躲了整整13个小时
What do you want?
你想要什么
He said I wouldn't regret it... if I said yes.
他说如果我同意 我绝不会后悔的
Francis.
弗兰西斯
When I agreed to write the book
就是想当初 我同意
about his origin story way back when.
写他起家的故事的时候
Well, he regrets asking you now.
那他现在可后悔请你了
I said yes 'cause I have always been a sucker
我同意 是因为我总是非常喜欢
for what people tell themselves about themselves.
听别人是怎么讲他们自己的
Who has the manuscript?
谁还有手稿
You do.
只有你
And publishers?
出版商呢
Not yet.
还没给
So what did you think?
所以你觉得如何
There are huge sections blacked out, Tom.
有好多段落你都划掉了 汤姆
You portrayed us like a couple of monsters.
你把我们描绘成了怪物
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表