剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
for a new election for president in Tennessee and Ohio.
在田纳西州和俄亥俄州重新选举总统
Speaker McCarthy won't let that happen.
麦卡锡议长不会允许那种事发生
But I could... convince her
但我能说服她
if you were to step down,
如果你辞职
and our full tickets president and vice president
我们在田纳西州和俄亥俄州
run against each other in Tennessee and Ohio.
同时进行总统和副总统的选举
Well, to hell with that. Well, to hell with that.
那可不行 那可不行
We'll make the deal. I think this is the right thing to do.
我们接受交易 我想这是正确的做法
Tomorrow, I'll announce my intention
明天我会宣布
to step down after the revote.
在重新投票后我就辞职
I'll let the Speaker know to put the bill on the floor.
我会通知议长让议案进入投票表决
We have one more outstanding piece of business,
我们还有一件非常重要的事
the Supreme Court nominee.
最高法♥院♥提名人
We'll need to appoint someone to break the four-four deadlock.
我们需要任命个人来打破四四僵局
Approve Congress' new election date.
批准国会的新选举日
We, uh, have several people in mind.
我们有几个人选
I want you to appoint Elizabeth Benson.
我希望你们任命伊丽莎白·本森
Well, she's liberal enough for you to swallow,
她足够开放 你可以接受
and conservative enough when it counts.
必要的时候又足够保守
Yes, but we don't have time for Senate hearings.
但我们没时间开参议院听证会
I can make a recess happen.
我可以让参议院休会
I'll see you on the campaign trail.
竞选活动上见
Where does that leave me, huh, Alex?
那置我于何地 艾力克斯
I went out on a limb here.
我冒了巨大风险
If we don't have a vote in the House, then what?
如果我们没拿下众议院 那怎么办
Mark Usher is your friend, not mine.
马克·厄舍是你的朋友 不是我的
Mark Usher's no one's friend.
马克·厄舍不是任何人的朋友
Francis Underwood hasn't won a thing, okay?
弗兰西斯·安德伍德什么也没赢 好吗
And there's a good... More than a good chance that Will Conway
威尔·康威有可能 很大的可能
will be the next President of the United States.
会成为下一任美国总统
Could you give me a moment? It's been a difficult few days.
能让我单独待会儿吗 这几天太艰难了
Better?
好点吗
Yes.
嗯
We couldn't let the House vote proceed on Monday.
我们不能按原计划让众议院周一投票
Why not?
为什么
Because you would've lost.
因为你会输的
Even if Conway took the presidency,
即使康威当了总统
we would've had a foothold with you.
有你 我们还是会有立足之地
We could've sabotaged, just like we did with the Walkers.
我们可以破坏他们 就像对沃克夫妇那样
The Conways are not the Walkers.
康威夫妇不是沃克夫妇
It wasn't your decision to make.
那不是你能决定的
Excuse me?
你说什么
You said it yourself. You're only acting.
你自己说的 你只是代总统
I agreed with Usher
我赞同厄舍
because he will sacrifice everything
是因为他会不惜一切
to get Brockhart into office,
让布洛哈特上位
which makes Conway weak, ready to lose.
而这就让康威变弱 容易失败
I thought you saw what I saw.
我以为你和我看法相同
I did. I do.
确实
We're perfectly in sync, Claire.
我们完全同步 克莱尔
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表