剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
But what happens if I'm not acquitted?
但如果我被判有罪呢
We don't have to deal with that right now.
我们现在不用考虑那个
No, I want to hear a plan.
不 我想听到一个计划
That's why you're here.
这正是找你来的原因
To give me the cold, hard facts.
给我冷冰冰 硬梆梆的事实
Oh, your calculus is as good as mine, Mr. President.
我的盘算不比您高明 总统先生
There is no plan.
根本没有计划
Except slow down judiciary, secure the Senate.
只能拖住司法委员会 稳住参议院
I'm concerned about someone.
我担心一个人
Laura Moretti.
劳拉·莫雷蒂
Why did you include this?
为什么把这个也放进来
You and Claire talking about a Laura Moretti?
你跟克莱尔谈这个什么劳拉·莫雷蒂
I wanted you to know, sir, that she knows.
我想让你知道 先生 她知道了
I jumped you on the list.
我在名单上帮你插了队
To receive a donor liver.
好获得肝脏捐赠
I forced the HHS Secretary to move you up.
我强迫卫生和人类服务部部长调高了你的排名
That's not possible. I threatened her, sir.
那不可能 我威胁了她 先生
It was an unprecedented ethical violation. But I don't regret it.
这是前所未有的道德违规 但我不后悔这样做
I kept it to myself, so that you would...
我独守这个秘密 好让你...
have plausible deniability if anyone found out.
在有人发现时可以合理推诿
I didn't tell Mrs. Underwood either.
我也没告诉安德伍德夫人
She learned another way.
她是从别处知道的
She knew and didn't tell me.
她知道却没告诉我
Seems so.
看起来是这样
And how did she react to the Yates surveillance?
她对耶茨的监控反应如何
What did she say about that?
那个她怎么说的
She didn't show her feelings to me, sir.
她没对我表达她的感受 先生
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
I'm here for you, sir.
我与你同在 先生
Always.
直到永远
Do you have concerns about Mrs. Underwood?
你对安德伍德夫人有疑虑吗
Do you? I would never say that.
你有吗 我永远不会这样讲
I want to show you something.
我要给你看点东西
There's 45 minutes where I can't account for her whereabouts.
有45分钟我不清楚她的行踪
I don't know where she went or who she saw.
我不知道她去了哪里 见了什么人
But she lied to me.
但是她对我说谎了
I, uh... I think you should get some rest, sir.
我认为你应该休息一下 先生
The president didn't read me in.
总统没有让我审阅
I wasn't in the room.
我不在房♥间里
The president didn't read me in.
总统没有让我审阅
I wasn't in the room.
我不在房♥间里
I didn't know anything about it.
我对此毫不知情
The president didn't read me in.
总统没有让我审阅
I wasn't in the room.
我不在房♥间里
I didn't know anything about it.
我对此毫不知情
How's that, Francis?
怎么样 弗兰西斯
This is just in. Secretary of State Catherine Durant
最新消息 国务卿凯瑟琳·杜兰特
to appear in front of the House Judiciary Committee.
将在众议院司法委员会作证
This comes as yet another surprise in the already dramatic...
这个意外令已经非常戏剧化的...
When did it come in? A short while ago.
什么时候收到的 不久之前
It's not Cathy Durant.
不是凯茜·杜兰特
Are we sure?
我们能确定吗
She negotiated immunity.
她争取了豁免权
And she's going on record
她作证时
with everything she knows when she testifies.
将公开她知道的一切
Do we have any idea?
我们知道是谁吗
No.
不知道
Good.
好
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表