剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I think Laura Moretti's husband
我觉得劳拉·莫雷蒂的丈夫
was jumped on the donor list.
在捐赠名单上被♥插♥队了
Where the hell did you get that? My gut.
这你是从哪听说的 直觉
I can lay it out for you.
不信我分♥析♥给你听
Yeah, you say something like that, you better.
敢这么说话 你最好说到做到
Sarin gas. Mostly against civilians in suburban areas of Homs.
沙林毒气 主要袭击霍姆斯近郊的平民区
We're dealing with animals here. It's horrifying.
我们在和一帮畜生斗 太可怕了
Now, you know I've always shown restraint in the past, but...
你知道我过去一直在尽量克制 但是
I'm going to be making an executive order for military action.
我打算发布行政命令 部署军事行动了
Air strikes followed by ground troops.
先空袭 然后地面部队进驻
You'll need to present to the UN.
你得向联♥合♥国♥提交报告
Where is this intelligence coming from?
这个情报是哪来的
Well, it's all there in the briefing.
简报里都写了
But if we know this is going to happen,
但既然我们知道这事会发生
well, then why aren't we stopping it before it does?
我们为什么不提前制止呢
Francis held on to your resignation letter.
弗兰西斯还留着你的辞职信
And he wants to tear it up.
他想把它撕掉
I know how difficult these past few months have been for you.
我知道这几个月来你多么艰辛
We've really asked a lot.
我们要求你做了很多
But once we're on the other side of this military action,
但等我们部署了军事行动
you have our blessing to leave the administration if you choose.
我们会准许你如愿离开政♥府♥
But, of course, we'd prefer if you stay on.
但当然 我们更希望你留下
Hope that goes without saying.
希望这是不言自明的
Using weapons of mass destruction
对平民使用
against civilians is a war crime.
大规模杀伤性武器是战争罪
I appreciate the opportunity to see this through to the end.
我很感激有机会能完成此事
We were hoping you would say that.
我们就希望你会这么说
Thank you, Cathy.
谢谢你 凯茜
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢 总统先生
Are you worried about her?
你担心她吗
We need to start thinking about
我们得开始想
the people we surround ourselves with.
我们身边的人了
Which has made me think of Tom...
这让我想到了汤姆
who doesn't really have a reason to be here anymore, does he?
他现在已经没理由留在这里了 是吧
Not an official one, no,
没有正式理由
but I thought maybe we could bring him on as a consultant.
但我想或许我们可以给他个顾问之名
Well, of course, that's entirely up to you.
当然 这取决于你
There's just only so much time and energy in a single day,
只是一天的时间和精力有限
and I think we need to constantly be asking ourselves,
我觉得我们该不断自省
"Am I spending it as wisely as I can?"
"我是否尽可能明智地利用我的时间和精力了"
Thank you. Jane, I'm so sorry
谢谢 简 真抱歉
to pull you away from your party. No, no, no.
从派对上把你叫走 没事
When I heard your voice on the phone... I just... I just...
当我在电♥话♥上听到你的声音 我就是
I don't know what to do. Did something happen?
我不知道该怎么办 出什么事了吗
The Underwoods are planning
安德伍德夫妇在计划
air strikes and a troop surge in Homs.
对霍姆斯进行空袭 增派军队
How awful. Do you know anything about this?
太可怕了 你了解这事吗
Petrov is making the whole region a disaster.
佩特罗夫把那里变成了地狱
No one who ever got tangled up in the Middle East came out ahead.
没有哪个卷入中东局势的人能得到好处
Let Petrov own it.
随佩特罗夫去吧
There's something terrible that is going to happen...
有可怕的事将要发生
that we can prevent.
我们可以阻止
I see.
这样啊
I'm scheduled to present some kind of red line at the UN.
我要向联♥合♥国♥提交我方红线警告
But we can still pull back. How can I help?
但我们还可以退一步的 我要怎么帮忙
Talk to the president, the vice president.
跟总统和副总统谈谈
I will.
我会的
They're terrible, terrible people, aren't they?
他们真可怕 是吧
Jane...
简
be very careful with them.
对他们一定要小心
Of course.
当然
That's from an old friend.
这是老友的忠告
Are we still friends?
我们还是朋友吧
Of course.
当然
He says the liver the president received
他说总统接受的肝脏
was supposed to go to a man named Anthony Moretti.
本该是给一个叫安东尼·莫雷蒂的人的
And he says that Doug forced
他说道格逼迫
then Secretary of Health and Human Services
当时的卫生和人类服务部部长
to put the president at the top of the list,
把总统排在名单最前
which resulted in Moretti's death.
结果莫雷蒂因此死了
Oh, and Doug also has become involved with the man's widow.
道格还跟他的遗孀发生了关系
That's a nice touch.
干得漂亮
And does... does he have proof?
他有证据吗
About the relationship? It's easy to prove that.
关于恋情吗 这个简单
But the list, he knows that Meredith Lee is hiding something.
名单的话 他知道梅瑞迪斯·李有所隐瞒
And he's ready to go back and talk to her about it.
他打算再去找她谈
Do you trust him?
你信任他吗
I don't know why he'd make any of this up.
我不知道他干吗要编造这些
Hey, I'm outside.
我在外面
Did you have a good time?
你玩得开心吗
I never do at those things anymore.
我在这种场合已经开心不了了
Necessary evils.
必要之恶
It's not like the old days,
不像以前了
when you used to meet surprising people.
你还能结识出人意料的人
Did people get less surprising
是人们不那么出人意料了
or are we less easily surprised?
还是我们不容易被打动了
Well, exactly.
是啊
This is me. She asked me about you.
我的车来了 她跟我问了你
I figured. What'd you say? That you're...
我猜到了 你怎么说的 你...
formidable, etcetera.
强大 什么的
Yeah, I told him the same about you, etcetera.
我也这么跟他说你的 什么的
He could be a great president.
他可以当个伟大的总统
But does he want to be?
但他想做吗
And what is great?
而且什么算伟大
And then there's her.
还有她
What about her?
她怎么样
What about her?
她怎么了
Because if Bob or Terry were the ranking member,
如果鲍勃或泰瑞是副♥主♥席♥
I'd be talking to them.
我就找他们了
I want Romero's clerk stripped.
我要罗梅洛做光杆司令
Yeah, whatever budget he's got for his seat on that committee.
对 他给委员会成员的任何预算
No, no, I'm asking for the sake of the party.
不不 我这是为了党派
Look, we survived Jackie Sharp, but it's not gonna end there.
杰姬·夏普的事我们躲过一劫 但这事没完
The truth is I'm being punished
事实上 我在因为
for fighting for the issues that our base cares most about.
为我们选民最在乎的事抗争而受惩罚
Yes, and thank you.
对 谢谢
Doyle says there's almost nothing on Usher.
道尔说几乎查不到厄舍的任何料
He likes to gamble, usually wins.
他喜欢赌博 一般能赢
But here's the thing... Doyle spoke with Marshall,
但问题是 道尔找过马歇尔
who we know did not have a happy exit from the Conway campaign.
我们知道他离开康威团队时并不愉快
Now, he said that before Usher joined our administration,
他说 厄舍加入我们政♥府♥前
he was grooming Romero for a presidential run.
他还打算培养罗梅洛竞选总统
Sir, I believe he's playing both sides
先生 我认为他在两头讨好
of whatever this committee is after.
这个委员会的目标
I'm not a Democrat, Jeffrey.
我不是民♥主♥党人 杰弗里
I'm still a Republican, just happen to work for the White House.
我还是共和党 只是碰巧在白宫工作
All I'm saying is let's rein Alex in while we still can.
我是说 趁现在还行 控制下艾力克斯
'Cause after he rips through his own party,
等他把自己的党派搅翻了天
he'll come after ours, wouldn't you think?
就会去折腾我们党了 不是吗
Yeah, and Jeff, you're the chair...
杰弗 你是主席
No... What? No, listen.
不 什么 不 听我说
Wait. Wait! Wait.
等等 等等
And you owe me, and we both know it,
你欠我的 我们都知道
and that's not the kind of thing I like to say out loud.
这种事我不会大声说出来
What is?
什么
When did that happen?
什么时候的事
Confirmed?
确认了吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yes, well...
好吧
just because Walker's gonna take the stand,
沃克要作证
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表