剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I used to fly something a lot bigger, a lot more power,
我过去开的飞机更大 推力更强
but it was so weighed down with all the weaponry,
但飞机上的武器很重
it was like flying a tank.
像在驾驶坦克
Why don't you let me in for a second,
不如你让我开会儿
just flip me the controls?
让我控制操纵杆
I'm sorry, sir. I can't.
抱歉 先生 不行
Come on, I...
别这样 我...
I just want to feel the weight on the stick for a second.
我只是想感受一下操纵杆的力道
I wish I could, but, uh, you're not on the flight plan.
我也想 但你不在飞行计划中
You know I've been in situations,
你知道我经验丰富吧
where, like, I've been shot at.
我遭遇过攻击
You realize that, right?
你明白吧
You don't think I can handle a twin engine at 35,000 feet,
你觉得我驾驭不了十千米高空中的双引擎
straight and level over some farm country?
飞机还是平稳地飞越农田
I mean, come on, sir.
拜托 先生
Sir.
先生
You should probably go back to the main cabin.
您还是回主舱吧
You know I'm gonna be the president, right?
你知道我会成为总统吧
I hope so, sir. You hope so?
希望如此 先生 你希望如此
I just mean I'm pulling for you, sir.
我只是说我支持你 先生
I'm gonna be the president,
我一定会成为总统
and you're going to flip me those motherfucking controls.
你也一定要把那该死的操纵杆给我
Will, come on.
威尔 过来
What? What do you want? I just
干吗 你想怎样 我只是
I need to talk to you for a minute, please.
得跟你谈一会儿 行吗
I was just talking to the pilots.
我只是在跟飞行员聊天
Okay, I need you to calm down, okay?
行 你得冷静下来 行吗
Breathe.
呼吸
Will, why don't you sit down?
威尔 不如你坐下
Why don't you shut the fuck up?
不如你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
I'll fire you.
我要炒了你
I'll leave you on the goddamn tarmac.
把你留在跑道上
Okay.
好吧
What the fuck are you gonna do?
你♥他♥妈♥想怎样
Sit down and try and act like an adult...
坐下来 别耍孩子气
or at least like the next President of the United States.
至少要有点下任美国总统的样子
Sit.
坐下
Who are they?
他们是谁
Maybe Indonesian secret police?
或许是印尼的秘密警♥察♥
What if we don't pay?
不付钱会怎样
Are there other buyers?
还有其他买♥♥家吗
I don't know.
不清楚
I'll take care of it.
我会处理好的
How? Don't ask how.
怎么做 别问我
I'll get Macallan back.
我会找回麦卡伦
Obviously, this stays between us.
显然这事得保密
Say, "Thank you, Doug."
说"谢谢 道格"
Thank you, Doug.
谢谢 道格
We met on a bus.
我们在公交车上认识的
She was listening to music.
她当时在听歌♥
And I asked her to go to this church I used to go to.
我问她要不要去我以前常去的一间教堂
Where was that? Maryland.
那是在哪 马里兰
The Winter's Run Fellowship.
冬离团契
About an hour north of Baltimore.
巴尔的摩往北一小时路程
So, then what?
然后呢
I don't know. We just...
我们就是...
became friends. And then it became more than that.
成了朋友 然后就超越了朋友
Started spending every night together.
开始每晚在一起
At some point, she told me about this guy
后来 她告诉我有个男人
who used to come around to check on her.
常常过去查看她的情况
What'd he look like? I never saw him.
那男人长什么样 我没见过他
Just sometimes she said he was coming,
只是有时 她说他要来
so she couldn't hang out.
就没法跟我在一起
She wouldn't really tell me anything about him.
她并不怎么跟我讲他的事
Everything okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, do you mind?
没事 失陪一下
I just need to see my friend up there.
我朋友在那边 我得去见他
How are you doing?
你好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You think there's oil there.
你认为那儿有石油
You're positioning to stake a claim.
你想争取开采权
There are no Russian troops in Antarctica.
南极洲并没有俄♥国♥♥军♥队
We're willing to recommend changes
我们愿对《南极条约》缔约国
to the Antarctic Treaty parties.
提出修改建议
What happens to you when the Underwoods are ejected from office?
安德伍德夫妇被赶出白宫后 你会怎么样
You teach international relations at a university?
到大学去教国际关系
Or work for a think tank?
还是加入智囊团
I haven't thought that far ahead.
我还没想那么远
I think you have.
你应该有吧
How long do you expect the world to believe
你不觉得全世界迟早会发现
those aren't your soldiers?
那是你的军队吗
Do you like working for the Underwoods?
你喜欢替安德伍德夫妇工作吗
How loyal are you?
你有多忠诚
When the time comes, will you stand with them...
关键时刻 你会支持他们
or not?
还是抛弃他们
I leave tomorrow.
我明天离开
News of the sanctions will hit Monday.
关于制裁的新闻会在周一爆出
Let's meet before you go.
你走之前我们见个面
You're a career diplomat, a professional.
你是外交专家 专业人士
Maybe that's why I trust you.
或许因此我信任你
Then you take care of them,
你会照顾他们
so they feel good and they take care of you.
他们感觉好了 就会照顾你
So you feel good because...
那你就会感觉好...
I mean, Rachel was really beautiful.
瑞秋美丽动人
You could tell that from across the street.
你站在街对面就能看得出来
I never saw her from across the street, though.
但我从来没有隔着街看过她
Isn't that a funny thing to think about?
仔细想想是不是很奇妙
A lot of people, I think,
我觉得 有时候
they spot the one they love from across the street sometimes.
很多人隔着街就能认出他们的心上人
It's like they're running an errand,
比如说他们出门办事
and they happen to spot the one they love
碰巧看见他们的心上人
across the street running a different errand.
在街对面 办着别的事
There's this sudden thrill, like...
心里一阵激动
while the person you love
因为你的爱人
is inhabiting the same world as you.
和你居住在同一个世界
And they're just walking around,
而他们只是很随意地
buying, I don't know... Vitaminwater,
出门买♥♥个维生素水之类的
and maybe they know that you love them while they're doing it,
或许他们这么做时 知道你爱着他们
and maybe it means they're nice to a cashier.
或许他们因此会对店员友善
I never got to see her from across the street, though.
但是我从来没有隔着街看过她
It just never happened.
从来没有
I don't want you to burn yourself.
别烫伤自己了
No burning, no.
不会烫伤的
Rachel liked to smoke.
瑞秋爱抽烟
She said she was gonna stop,
她说打算戒掉
but she would have a rule that she'd only smoke
但她定了个规则 只有我们一起听
when we listened to this one band we both loved.
我们共同喜爱的乐队时 她才能抽烟
Because of the ceremony.
因为那是仪式
"It should be a ceremony," it's what she said.
"这该成为一个仪式" 她这么说的
Well, even if it's gum,
即使是口香糖
I still prefer to step outside to chew it.
我还是想到外面嚼
Like lighting a delicious cigarette.
像是在点燃一根美味的香烟
The things we miss, the rituals...
我们所怀念的 那种仪式感
Excuse me.
我先走了
She doesn't like me. She will.
她不喜欢我 她以后会的
Thanks for coming out here and meeting with him.
感谢你过来和他见面
You know you can't legally remove Claire Underwood,
你知道法律上 你无法赶走克莱尔·安德伍德
even if you win in the House?
即便你在众议院获胜
I'm working on that.
我正在想办法
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表