剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
By the end of the day,
今天结束时
the country will have its first woman president.
我们国家会第一次有位女总统
Look, I've always been a supporter of the idea
我一直支持有一位女性
of a woman in the Oval Office.
能入主白宫
But when all is said and done,
但是说到底
you do realize that Francis Underwood
您应该清楚弗兰西斯·安德伍德
will still be sleeping in the White House tonight?
今晚还是会在白宫过夜的吧
Isn't this when you pack everything up?
你不是该收拾东西了吗
Or at least take the personal things?
至少带走个人物品
I'm not taking anything.
我什么都不拿了
You can do what you want with it.
任你处置吧
When do you meet with the US attorney? Day after tomorrow.
你什么时候见联邦检察官 后天
I never thought that Frank Underwood would not be president.
我从没想过弗兰克·安德伍德会下台
Not really.
真没想过
You could just run away.
你可以逃跑
What does that get me?
那我有什么好处
You're good at taking care of yourself.
你很擅长照顾自己
That's funny.
真好笑
Look, I want you to know that I care for you,
我希望你知道我关心你
but I don't know how much I can be there.
但恐怕我也帮不上你什么了
I think I'm gonna just sit here for a while.
我想就在这里坐一会儿
Yeah, you should.
嗯 坐吧
Uh, the vice president would like you to leave the White House
副总统希望你在她宣誓就职之前
before she's sworn in.
离开白宫
She doesn't think it would be a good idea for word to get out
她认为最好不要传出什么她就职时
that you were here when it happened.
你还在白宫的消息
I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute
本人庄严宣誓 我必忠实执行
the office of President of the United States,
合众国总统职务
and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect
忠于职守 竭尽全力 恪守 维护
and defend the Constitution of the United States.
和捍卫合众国宪法
So help me God. Here we are again.
愿上帝助我 又是这熟悉的一幕
You know, if you ignore all the pomp and circumstance,
知道吗 如果你忽略盛大的仪式和场合
the most perverse thing is I actually believe in the presidency.
最反常的事就是我真的相信总统之位
Its importance.
其重要性
What it means around the world, even symbolically.
对世界的重大意义 哪怕只是象征性的
But I believe in power even more. For its own sake.
但我更相信权力 信它本身
that power is an end to itself,
权力的目的是权力
and the instinctive urge to prevail...
而夺取胜利的本能冲动
the most important single human trait.
是人类最为重要的特性
I've always told myself that everything I did was for her.
我总是告诉我自己 我做的一切都是为了她
But maybe it wasn't. Maybe I love power more.
但也许并不是 也许我更爱权力
For you, and for any dear to you,
为你 和你亲爱的人
I would do anything.
我愿做任何事
If my career were of that better kind
如果有幸 我的生涯中
that there was any opportunity or capacity to sacrifice in it,
有做出牺牲的机会或是能力
I would embrace any sacrifice for you and for those dear to you.
我愿抓住一切机会 为你和你亲爱的人牺牲
Try to hold me in your mind, at some quiet times,
在宁静的时候 请记得我
as ardent and sincere in this one thing.
记得我这番热情而真挚的话
The time will come,
那一天终会到来
the time will not be long in coming,
那一天已经不远
when new ties will be formed about you.
你将建立起新的关系
The ties that will bind you yet more tenderly and strongly
那关系将会更加温情而有力地把你
to the home you so adorn.
跟你悉心经营的家连结在一起
The dearest ties that will ever grace and gladden you.
那是永远为你增光 令你幸福的最亲密的关系
Oh, Miss Manette,
马内特小姐
when the little picture
等一个长得
of a happy father's face looks up in yours...
和他幸福的父亲一样的小家伙仰起脸看你时
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Sean Jeffries.
晚上好 女士们先生们 我叫肖恩·杰弗瑞斯
I'm the new deputy director of communications.
我是新新闻部副主任
Where's Seth?
赛斯去哪了
Mr. Grayson got called away last minute,
格雷森先生上台前被叫走了
so I'm temporarily filling his shoes.
所以我临时替代一下他
I won't be taking any questions.
我不回答问题
Instead, I'll be reading from a prepared statement.
我要读一份拟好的声明
A few hours ago,
几小时前
President Underwood resigned
安德伍德总统
the office of President of the United States.
辞去了美国总统一职
And in a private ceremony attended by staff,
在有白宫人员参加的私密仪式上
President Claire Underwood was sworn in.
克莱尔·安德伍德总统宣誓就职
Effective immediately, she will be assuming the office
即刻生效 她将担任
of President of the United States.
美国总统一职
Details will be coming shortly on who will
稍后会具体公布将由
be stepping into the office as You must be so proud of him.
谁来接任 你一定很为他骄傲
vice president.
副总统
And while President Francis Underwood couldn't be here today...
弗兰西斯·安德伍德总统今天虽无法亲自前来
Transfer of power happened three hours ago,
三小时前进行了权力交接
quote, "privately and quietly."
过程"私密而低调"
And that's above the fold.
头版头条就是它了
Anything from DOJ? Nothing yet.
司法部有什么消息吗 还没有
No official title to him,
马克·厄舍没有正式头衔
but it's Mark Usher running the transition.
但权力交接是他主持的
Okay. Let's find out who's in and who's out.
好 我们来看看谁进谁出
The dominoes are falling.
多米诺骨牌在不断倒下
Now, who's on Romero? Here.
谁负责调查罗梅洛 我
We want the congressman on the record. I've got it.
我们想让议员公开♥发♥声 好的
And let's save Macallan for the weekend.
留着麦卡伦周末再爆料
Tom, where are we with Doug Stamper?
汤姆 道格·斯坦普怎么样了
There's, uh, something I need to check on.
我得去核查点东西
Slugline, BuzzFeed,
头条网 消息网
half the outlets in this city are ready to jump on this.
全市一半的新闻渠道都等着这则大新闻呢
You spoke to him. One on one.
你跟他一对一谈过
He didn't actually say he did it. He doesn't have to.
他没说是他干的 他不用说
Does anyone know what Seth Grayson said to the US attorney?
有人知道赛斯·格雷森对联邦检察官说了什么吗
Tom?
汤姆
Two years you've been writing about this administration.
你写这届政♥府♥写了两年了
This is it. I want to follow up, that's all.
机会来了 我想继续追查而已
I see a beautiful city
我看见一座美丽的城市
and a brilliant people rising from this abyss.
和一个灿烂的民族从这深渊中升起
And in their struggles to be truly free,
在他们争取真正的自♥由♥的奋斗中
in their triumphs and defeats,
在他们的胜利与失败中
through long years to come,
在未来的漫长岁月中
I see the evil of this time and of the previous time
我看见这一时代的邪恶和前一时代的邪恶
of which this is the natural birth,
前者是后者的自然结果
gradually making expiation for itself and wearing out.
逐渐赎去自己的罪孽 慢慢消失
Surface-to-surface missiles delivered sarin
华盛顿时间今天凌晨三点左右
at about three o'clock in the morning, our time.
地对地沙林毒气导弹
Moscow has already issued a statement condemning the rebels
莫斯科已经发出声明 谴责反政♥府♥军
for orchestrating the attack on themselves.
策划了这场苦肉计袭击
And did they? Of course not.
真是吗 当然不是
Petrov will use this to justify air strikes.
佩特罗夫是想利用它发动正当空袭
I'd like to show you an image.
我给你看张照片
This one is coming out of Reuters.
这张是路透社的
The feeling is most of the press will be using it by the a.m.
我有预感 上午大多数媒体都会发这张
Experience tells me
依我的经验
this will resonate for about three to five days...
这件事会回响个三五天
which gives us our window.
也就给了我们机会
Well, we can ready a statement.
我们可以准备一份声明
Troops on the ground is the statement.
出兵才是真正的声明
No, I don't want to do anything until we find Ahmadi's location.
不 我想等找到艾哈迈迪再行动
I'm not sure we should wait on this, Madam President.
我不确定这件事我们应该选择等待 总统女士
I'd like to remind you that it was this administration
我想提醒你发出最后通牒的
that introduced the ultimatum.
正是这个政♥府♥
You should act on it.
你该有所行动
Yes, but I barely have a team in place.
是 但我都没有像样的团队
Well, you can run it by the former president...
你可以用前总统的团队
The former president is just that.
前总统就是前总统
An opportunity has presented itself.
机会就在眼前
And I'm trying to take advantage of it.
而我想把握住机会
Is everyone in the Situation Room? As of 20 minutes ago.
大家都在战况室了吗 20分钟前都齐了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表