剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
You keep saying the White House isn't speaking about this.
你总说白宫不就此事发言
I am sitting right here talking to you.
但我正坐在这里跟你说话
Not Remy Danton or Jackie Sharp.
不是雷米·丹顿或杰姬·夏普
Or Lucas Goodwin, either.
也不是卢卡斯·古德温
What? Excuse me. Lucas Goodwin, meaning?
什么 什么意思 卢卡斯·古德温
I'm saying, me. I'm here.
我是说 我 我在这儿
And I don't know how many more times we have to go over this.
我不知道这些话我们还要说多少遍
You know, a Tom Hammerschmidt article used to be
汤姆·汉默施密特的文章以前
the first thing I would look for
是我打开《华盛顿先驱报》后
when I opened the Washington Herald.
第一个要找的东西
The Underwoods are no longer campaigning.
安德伍德夫妇停止了竞选宣传
They can call it what they want.
他们想怎么说怎么说
Well, if you think about the last few days, what's in the air...
如果你想想过去的几天 想想现在的气氛
It might not be such a bad idea for us to
或许我们慢慢来
take it one handshake at a time.
也不是坏事
Or call it for what it is.
或者实话实说
"Home and abroad."
"国内和国外"
The president is essentially asking for permission
总统基本上在要求许可
to fight a war on our soil.
在我们的国土上打仗
We can't push back too hard.
我们不能太强烈反对
We can't afford to look soft on terror.
我们不能显得好像对恐♥怖♥主♥义♥手软
We can't look the other way, either.
我们也不能视而不见
You of all people know where this kind of talk leads.
你最清楚这样的话会带来的结果
...ICO and the United States of America.
哈里发国和美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Make sure the committee dealing with the declaration of war
确保处理宣战的委员会
never gets to a vote.
不会进入表决
We're not against war, we're against his.
我们不反对战争 我们反对他的战争
And I want you to reach out to the Speaker
我要你联络议长
and find out who she's putting on that committee.
查明她要安排谁进入那个委员会
We need to get back to the president's crimes.
我们得回到总统罪行的问题上
That's the story. It's the only story.
那才是新闻 唯一的新闻
Anything else?
还有别的吗
I have my script.
我有我的稿子
I will not yield!
我不会退让
I will not...
我不会
Harry...
哈里
I want to know what he says and when he says it.
我想知道他说了什么 什么时候说的
Our general isn't used to taking orders.
将军可不习惯接受命令
Will, one more thing.
威尔 还有
What? Your wife.
怎么了 你妻子
Okay, I know we opened up this campaign on Pollyhop,
我知道我们在波利跳上展开了宣传
but it might be time to close it down...
但或许该中止了
or at least be more careful.
或至少也该小心点
Well, what did they find out?
他们查到了什么
The home of the mother of the terrorist,
他们在找的那名
you know, the one they're looking for,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的母亲家
was vandalized last night.
昨晚遭人破坏
Garage set on fire. Broken windows.
车♥库♥被烧 窗户被打破
And, uh, Hannah...
汉娜
well... she posted.
她发了视频
She was defending the mother online.
她在网上维护了那位母亲
When? This afternoon.
什么时候 今天下午
The timing is not good on this.
这个时机可不妙
I can show you. Not now.
我给你看 等会儿的
Thank you.
谢谢
Governor Conway and I are honored to be here
康威州长和我很荣幸能来
with the Miller family and their closest friends.
陪伴米勒一家和他们的亲友
I know the VFW
我知道海外退伍军人协会
was a big part of Jim's life here in Knoxville.
是吉姆在诺克斯维尔生活的重要部分
With the help of Homeland and our hotline,
在国土安♥全♥部♥和我们热♥线♥的帮助下
we think that Masterson
我们认为马斯特森
has crossed into the southwest corner of Virginia.
已经进入了弗吉尼亚州的西南角
Scott or Washington.
在斯考特或华盛顿
And? And...
然后呢 然后
Assistant Director Green?
格林助理局长
We're relying on aerial support,
我们在依靠空中支援
sightings and local law enforcement.
目击和当地执法部门
But we're fairly confident
但我们比较确信
we can have him pinned down in the next 24 hours.
我们可以在接下来24小时内找到他
The president wants us to be absolutely sure.
总统要我们完全确定
We can't have him getting away again. Careers are at stake.
我们不能允许他再跑掉了 这事关饭碗
Everyone around this table
这桌上的每个人
is fully aware of the gravity of the situation.
都清楚情况的严重性
Good. The president will be happy to hear that.
很好 总统知道了会很高兴的
Okay. What kind of kiss do you want?
好了 你想要什么样的吻
Eskimo. In...
爱斯基摩 快进
and out.
快出
I'll be right back.
我就回来
You're angry. I am.
你生气了 是的
I was asked a question and I answered.
我被提了问 我回答了
That's the least of it.
说得太轻了
Okay, well, I don't want to talk about it right now.
好吧 我现在不想谈这个
Are you trying to lose this election? Are you?
你是想输掉竞选吗 是吗
Will, stop it.
威尔 得了
This woman that you're defending...
你维护的这女人
Her son just cut someone's head off.
她儿子砍了别人的头
And he's still out there somewhere.
他还逍遥在外
Do you understand what this looks like? Stop it.
你知道这看上去什么样吗 别说了
Do you want to know why our son can't sleep?
你知道我们儿子为什么睡不着吗
He's eight years old, and he can't sleep.
他才八岁 却失眠了
Because he's having nightmares.
因为他做恶梦
Because he thinks
因为他觉得
there's a big black dog running around the hotel.
酒店里有头黑色大狗在到处跑
Dog? Yes.
狗 对
He closes his eyes, and he can hear it growling.
他闭上眼睛 就能听到它咆哮
He's scared, Will.
他害怕 威尔
I said what I said because that woman is a victim.
我说那些话是因为那女人也是受害者
We all are.
我们都是
And it has to stop.
这必须停止了
I want you to win.
我希望你赢
Get yourself a drink. I'll be right back.
去给自己倒一杯酒 我就回来
That's the mother. And this is Hannah's response.
那是他母亲 这是汉娜的回应
She's not a criminal
她不是罪犯
and should not be punished for the sins of her son.
不该因为她儿子的罪受惩罚
We all, I know, reject
我知道我们都反对
the rhetoric and actions of these damaged, troubled young men.
这两位困惑受伤的青年的说法和行为
What I mean is, this is a time for reflection,
我是说 这是该反省的时候
not aggression...
而不是进攻
So she's not condoning it, but it is sympathetic.
她没有表示宽恕 但表示了同情
Plays into the idea that Joshua and Zachary
把约书亚和扎克瑞说成
were just a pair of troubled kids looking for a cause,
一对儿寻找目标的困惑青年
no different than some school shooter.
跟普通学校枪击手没什么区别
The post has been shared over 100,000 times.
视频转发超过10万次了
I want to talk with her.
我想跟她谈谈
Hannah? The mother.
汉娜 那个母亲
We've been very careful about where you appear.
我们一直对你在哪露面十分小心
LeAnn, will you excuse us for a moment? Of course.
莉安 能让我们单独待会儿吗 当然
We need to dial up the terror.
我们得加大恐惧感
And the mother can help us with that.
那个母亲能帮我们做到
But that also means we have to locate Masterson.
但那样我们还得找到马斯特森
Soon.
尽快
Tom is waiting for me.
汤姆在等我
Well, you go on.
你去吧
Francis...
弗兰西斯
I shouldn't have cried at the funeral.
我不该在葬礼上哭
No, it played beautifully. Not for me.
不 那效果很好 对我不好
Come with me.
跟我来
Come on. Just tell him you'll be late.
来吧 告诉他你要迟点到
Mr. President. It's all right, Officer.
总统先生 没事 警官
Ma'am.
夫人
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表