剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Stop.
别说了
You don't scare me.
我不怕你
I should.
你该怕
Aidan.
艾丹
Not anymore.
我不叫艾丹了
How did you get here?
你怎么到这儿来的
A door opened, I walked out.
有扇门开了 我就出来了
That doesn't sound right.
听着不太对劲
I got a visa and a flight tonight. I just...
我拿到了签证 和今晚的机票 我只是
I just wanted to see you one last time.
我只是想最后再来看看你
Wait. Who's getting you out?
等等 谁要送你走
That doesn't matter.
无所谓了
What did you say? Honestly, nothing.
你说什么了 其实什么都没说
We have to talk to the Underwoods.
我们必须和安德伍德夫妇谈谈
Nah, I don't think so. This does not make sense.
还是算了吧 这根本说不通
Well, you always liked to drive a nice car.
你总是喜欢开好车
Aidan, come with me. I'll fix this.
艾丹 跟我来吧 我来解决
You come with me. I've a way for you to get out.
我还想让你跟我走呢 我也给你备了条出路
Well, all right, then.
那好吧
Now, don't you tell anybody you saw me until the morning.
等到明天早上再告诉别人你见到了我
Why would I tell anyone I saw you at all?
我为什么还要告诉别人我见到了你
Really?
不是吧
Wait.
等等
Here, take this. No.
给 拿上这个 不行
Come on. At least until you get on the flight, all right?
拿着 至少上飞机之前要拿着 好吗
I'm out.
我撤了
Can't sleep?
睡不着
It's freezing out here. You should have a coat on.
外面这么冷 你该披上外套
I like it.
我喜欢
Don't meet with Walker.
别去见沃克
I think it's a bad idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
It'll remind him of his best course of action.
这会提醒他 他最好该怎么做
You're wrong. I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
你错了 我很抱歉 但是你错了
Usher has it under control.
厄舍已经打点好了
You always do what you want.
你总是想做什么就做什么
Tom doesn't want to leave.
汤姆不想走
Tom doesn't get to choose.
汤姆没资格选
It's cold. You should go in.
外面冷 你进去吧
If you could get me Doug Stamper's addresses
能麻烦你把道格·斯坦普过去三年
for the last three years...
住过的所有地址给我...
And do you know what happened to the photo strip
你知道瑞秋和丽萨的照片条
of Rachel and Lisa?
去哪了吗
It's gone.
不见了
We need to lay out our positions ourselves.
我们得自己表明我们的立场
I'm already on my way to New York.
我已经在去纽约的路上了
I don't want you to say or do anything
我不希望你说或者做什么
that makes you feel uncomfortable.
让你感到不舒服的事
I won't contradict the administration. That's not my wish.
我不会和政♥府♥立场相左的 我不希望这样
We need to draw a line in the sand.
我们需要划下红线
Yes, of course. Should I get on my flight?
当然 我还上飞机吗
I think it might be best if you turn around and come back.
我觉得你最好还是调头回来吧
Whatever you think.
听你的
We'll let Walker plead the Fifth.
就让沃克保持沉默吧
Then we'll regroup and make sure we're on the same page.
然后我们再碰头协调立场
Okay. We need to head back.
好吧 调头回去吧
"Beware entangling alliances," Mr. President.
"当心纠缠不清的联盟" 总统先生
You know, that quote is often attributed to Washington,
通常都认为这句话出自华盛顿
but it was actually Jefferson who said it.
但其实是杰斐逊说的
Anyway, I wanted to catch you before,
总之我想先来见见你
Mark and your lawyer got here.
赶在马克和你的律师来之前
Mr. President.
总统先生
I know this hasn't been easy for you.
我知道这对你并不轻松
Well, the truth is, one can get used to almost anything.
其实一个人的适应能力几乎不可限♥量♥
Well, at any rate, congratulations.
总之 恭喜你
You're about to become the chancellor
你就要担任国内
of one of our finest universities.
顶尖大学的校长了
It's a high price we pay for respectability.
我们为名誉付出的代价高昂
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello.
总之 我就是来打个招呼
And to thank you for all you're doing.
并且感谢你所做的一切
In not too long,
用不了多久
you're going to become one of those ex-presidents
你就会和那些前总统一样
whose work will make everyone...
你的成就会让大家
forget the past.
忘记过去
I was once the President of the United States.
我也曾是美国总统
Yes, you were.
没错 你的确是
You stole the presidency, Frank.
然后总统之位被你偷走了 弗兰克
Now, Garrett...
别这么说 加勒特
This is ancient history,
都是好久以前的事了
but by modern political standards,
但以现代政♥治♥的标准来看
my election was a landslide.
我是以压倒性优势当选的
I was gonna change this country.
我原本打算改变这个国家
But then... uh, things happen.
但后来 发生了一些事
People lie...
人们说谎
You lie to keep up.
为与他们同步你只好也撒谎
The things that you've been lauded for all your life,
你一直以来被称赞的优点
those are suddenly fatal flaws.
突然都成了致命缺陷
People who've been with you through thick and thin,
曾经和你风雨同舟的人
who you thought would never fail you, they fail you.
你以为永远不会辜负你的人 还是辜负你了
You make strange alliances with unsavory people.
你会和讨厌的人结成别扭的同盟
And it all becomes clear way too late.
当一切清晰起来时 已经太晚
And no one else truly understands.
其他任何人都不会真正明白
Except someone who's been in the office...
除了就任过的人
You can't expect the office
你不能指望这个职位
to do anything more than what you bring to it.
能放大你的能力
I'm doing this for the party. I know.
我这么做是为党的利益 我知道
And it's admirable.
这令人钦佩
How's Tricia?
特莉莎怎么样
Well, it's taken time, but we are good.
我们挺好 虽然花了些时间
The kids are doing well.
孩子们也都很好
Well, this is just the beginning.
这只是开始
You and I are gonna be working a lot more together from now on.
今后 你我会有更多的合作
Is that so?
真的吗
Doug.
道格
Tom, it's a busy morning.
汤姆 今天上午很忙
I don't have any quotes right now.
我现在不能提供任何引述
When you have a moment, i'd like to sit down
等你有时间 我想坐下来
and ask you some questions about Lisa Williams.
问你几个关于丽萨·威廉姆斯的问题
I'm sorry. What are you talking about?
不好意思 你在说什么
Let me know when you're free, Doug.
等你有时间 和我说一声 道格
If you'd like a statement,
如果你想要一个声明
Seth Grayson's office will be issuing a press release shortly.
赛斯·格雷森的办公室很快会发一篇新闻稿
You live near Dupont Circle, don't you?
你住在杜邦环岛附近 对吧
I will go on the record and say yes, I do.
我可以正式宣称 是的 我住那附近
President Walker,
沃克总统
it's been established in
希瑟·邓巴的
Heather Dunbar's special prosecutor's report
特别检察官报告中明确称
that we have reason to--
我们有理由...
Congressman, as I mentioned to the chair
议员 我已向主席
and the other distinguished members of the committee,
和委员会的其他成员提过
I am advising my client
我建议我的委托人
to plead the Fifth at this time for all questions regarding his tenure
目前对关于他就任美国总统期间的所有问题
as President of the United States of America.
行使第五修正案的权利
I must say, uh, that as a fellow Democrat,
同为民♥主♥党人 我得说
this is highly irregular.
这很不寻常
Yes, Congressman, yes.
是的 议员 的确
But in light of ongoing investigations--
但鉴于目前进行的调查...
Actually, I will answer the congressman's questions.
其实 我愿意回答议员的问题
Please, ask your question.
请提问吧
Under your administration,
你任总统期间
millions of dollars were illegally laundered
有来自中国商人的数百万美元资金
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表