剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
was it shot down or was it a planned rescue?
是被击落还是按计划去营救
Planned, yes.
是计划的
Until the plan had to change.
但是后来计划不得不调整了
I think you get the idea. No, I don't get it, sir.
我想你懂的 我不懂 先生
You were a pilot, right? Yes.
你是飞行员吧 对
So why were your boots even on the ground?
那你为什么会出舱执行地面任务
Our intel was flawed.
我们的情报有误
Our intel was flawed and I... I had to step in. I had to.
情报有误 我只得介入 没办法
Hi, Mike.
你好 麦克
My husband is a humble man.
我丈夫是个谦虚的人
You're never going to get the details of his bravery that day.
你是不会听到他那天英勇救人的全部过程的
At least, not from him.
至少他自己不会说
To me, his comrades say it all.
在我看来 他的战友说得好
Will is a man who is equipped to deal with whatever comes at him.
威尔是个有能力应对任何状况的人
And now, I'd like to put in a word on a more practical matter,
而现在 我想和你说一件更重要的事
these new centralized voting centers.
这些新集中选民的投票中心
Because we've had lots of calls and questions.
因为最近我们收到了许多来电和疑问
Whichever candidate you support,
无论你支持哪位候选人
it's essential that you get out to vote.
你一定要去投票 这至关重要
Ask a neighbor for a ride or call your local party office.
搭邻居的车 或者联♥系♥当地的党务办公室
This race is too close for complacency.
这场竞选太激烈 决不能掉以轻心
You got my vote!
我选你
Underwood! Thank you so much.
安德伍德 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you so much. Thank you.
太谢谢你们了 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Could you also get me a tea with honey, please?
能麻烦你再给我拿杯蜂蜜茶吗
Are you gonna be all right to speak? Yeah, I'm fine.
你这样还能演讲吗 我没事
Listen to your voice, Francis. Stop.
听听你的嗓子 弗兰西斯 别说了
You have been running yourself into the ground,
你这几天一直连轴转地跑
you haven't slept for days.
好几天都没睡了
Why don't you kick off the speech,
要不你给演讲开个头
let me take over, and then I will explain to...
然后交给我 我给大家解释
That the president's lost his voice?
解释说总统失声了吗
No, you're not gonna say that.
不行 你不能这么说
We're not gonna have that headline as we enter the final stretch.
这么关键的时候 可不能出这种大新闻
Especially since Sir Lancelot is out there yapping all day long.
尤其那个兰斯洛特似的小白脸在那儿嘚吧个没完
I'm not really sure that Conway's a Sir Lancelot.
我倒不觉得康威是兰斯洛特
Oh, really? Then who would you assign that role to?
是吗 那你觉得谁是
God, I hate to waste that. Excuse me.
吐得我真心疼 过来一下
There was a young man in line,
队伍里有个年轻人
on the other side, sort of against that second door.
在大厅另一边 差不多靠着第二扇门
Six foot tall...
大概一米八
Maybe just give us a moment. Sure.
让我们单独说句话吧 好啊
Can you see if you can get some contact information?
你能不能试试搞到联♥系♥方式
Or pull him out if you can. Thank you.
要是能的话把他叫出来 谢谢
I didn't mean take over. I just meant let's appear as a ticket.
我不是想接管 我是说我们应该以搭档形象示人
"Are we united or are we divided?" Francis
"团结还是分♥裂♥" 弗兰西斯
"Here at Gettysburg, one of the bloodiest battles--"
"就在葛底斯堡这里 最血腥的战役之一"
I know your speech.
我会背你的讲稿
But can you finish? You have to know how to finish, Claire.
但你能结尾吗 你得知道怎么结尾 克莱尔
I have the distinct honor of introducing you to,
我十分荣幸地向大家介绍
God-willing and the creek don't rise,
如果一切顺利的话
the current and next President of the United States of America,
美国现任也是下一任总统
Francis Underwood!
弗兰西斯·安德伍德
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Congressman Winters,
谢谢 温特斯议员
and thank you, Pennsylvania.
谢谢 宾夕法尼亚
And my running mate, my wife,
还要感谢我的竞选搭档 妻子
and my friend and my partner, Claire Underwood.
挚友和伴侣 克莱尔·安德伍德
I've always got a few minutes for Doug Stamper.
跟道格·斯坦普讲话我总是有时间的
Again, sorry to keep you waiting.
再次抱歉 让你久等了
You sure I can't offer you something?
真的不用给你拿点什么吗
I don't drink, Governor.
我不喝酒 州长
Well, I got club soda, tonic...
我有苏打水 汤力水
You said you were going to establish voting centers.
你说你会建立投票中心
I was. I tried.
没错 我试过了
I got pushback from the precinct captains
说出来你都不信 选区负责人
like you wouldn't believe.
给了我多大阻力
You said you were gonna deploy troops. I tried that, too.
你说你会派警卫队 那我也试过了
I floated the order past Roger Frank at the ACLU.
我跟美国公民自♥由♥联盟的罗杰·弗兰克提了
He mentioned it to Barney Leonard at the Black Coalition.
他跟黑人联盟的巴尼·莱纳德说了
And within two hours, I got eight angry phone calls
两小时内 我就接到八个怒气冲冲的电♥话♥
telling me exactly what would happen
告诉我 要是保护远郊地区
if I chose to protect exurban areas instead of Philly.
而不保护费城 会发生什么
You don't want to lie to me, Governor.
你最好别骗我 州长
I just came from Barney Leonard's office.
我刚从巴尼·莱纳德的办公室过来
You wanna change your story? Please.
你想改口吗 拜托
Barney's gonna tell you that he threatened a fucking race riot.
巴尼会告诉你 他威胁挑起种族暴♥乱♥
You fucking lied, straight up,
你眼睛都不眨一下地
to the President of the United States.
对美国总统撒谎了
Doug.
道格
Doug.
道格
Barney Leonard's office, please. Put the phone down.
请接巴尼·莱纳德的办公室 把电♥话♥放下
It's Doug Stamper.
我是道格·斯坦普
Yes, I need him one more time.
对 我需要再找他一次
Fine. Hang it up.
好吧 挂电♥话♥吧
I'll get you your troops.
我会安排警卫队的
You want the truth?
你想知道真♥相♥吗
Not interested. I had that coming in.
不感兴趣 我已经知道了
It's over.
结束了
Underwood's gonna lose tomorrow. He's done.
安德伍德明天必输无疑 他完蛋了
And when he's done, you're done.
他一完蛋 你也完了
You'll have nothing left. And then, you'll just disappear.
你将一无所有 到那时 你就会消失
Thank you for your time, Governor.
感谢你抽时间 州长
What would it take to
要是想把宾州的
federalize the National Guard in Pennsylvania?
国民警卫队收归政♥府♥所管 需要怎么做
The president asked me to get him some information
总统让我给他找些
about Eric Rawlings.
艾瑞克·罗林斯的资料
Who? From the Gettysburg event.
谁 葛底斯堡集♥会♥的
I'll give it to him.
我来交给他
Muhammed Kalabi, 34, Syrian national.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·卡拉比 34岁 叙利亚公民
Local assets confirm his ID with high confidence.
当地线人确认 他的身份可信度很高
Kalabi has strong connections to ICO.
卡拉比和哈里发国联♥系♥非常紧密
Bombing in Beirut last fall.
去年秋天的贝鲁特爆♥炸♥案
A month before Beirut,
贝鲁特事件一个月之前
with Ahmadi, in Cairo.
在开罗和艾哈迈迪在一起
Currently, sir, there are four Muhammed Kalabis
先生 现在在美国
in the United States.
有四个穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·卡拉比
Two are approximately the same age as the ICO Kalabi,
其中两个和哈里发国的卡拉比年龄相仿
and one entered the United States three weeks ago
其中一个三周前从阿富汗经加拿大
from Afghanistan by way of Canada.
进入美国境内
He's visiting his girlfriend in Tennessee
他是去看他在田纳西州诺克斯维尔
who works at a Knoxville bookstore.
一家书店工作的女朋友
So why are you bringing me all this?
你为什么告诉我这些
You asked for options, sir.
你问有什么选择 先生
To arrest Muhammed Kalabi on election day?
在选举日当天逮捕穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·卡拉比
Cathy, what's gonna happen
凯茜 要是他告诉当局
when he tells the authorities he's the wrong one?
他不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥怎么办
But that would be after the election--
但那就是在选举日之后了
Well, that might have played three or four days ago, Cathy,
三四天前也许还可行 凯茜
but now it's too late.
但现在已经太迟了
Did you have this three or four days ago?
你三四天前就拿到这个了吗
I would have brought it to you, sir.
如果我拿到了肯定会给你看的 先生
All right, well, let's leave it at that.
好吧 先这样吧
Send in Doug.
请道格进来
The secretary is just leaving.
国务卿要走了
That's all we have on the Squire rescue.
这是斯夸尔营救行动的全部资料
It's not enough, unfortunately.
很不幸 还不够多
Sir...
先生...
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表