剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Sir!
先生
I think this must have been recorded by the pilot.
这肯定是飞行员录的
We should go to MSNBC and CNN first.
我们应该先发给MSNBC和CNN
We can go wide. No, let's wait.
我们可以大范围传播 不 先等等
Francis, you heard what I heard.
弗兰西斯 你也听到了
And it'll be just as good tomorrow.
所以留到明天效果一样好
Have Doyle confirm it. I'll see you in the morning.
让道尔来核实 明天早上见
Why not do it now?
为什么不现在动手
We need to wait for the president.
我们要等总统回来
Stories are still swirling
新闻持续关注
around the events leading up to a daring Chinese-led rescue
中国在南冰洋对一艘俄考察船船员
of the crew of a Russian research ship
展开的英勇救援行动
stuck in ice for almost four days off the coast
该考察船被困在南极半岛海岸冰层
of the Antarctic Peninsula.
长达四天之久
Although the ship was lost, every crew member was saved.
虽然该船最终沉没 但船员全部获救
Russian President Viktor Petrov
俄♥罗♥斯♥总统维克多·佩特罗夫
expressed his gratitude to the Chinese government this morning.
于今日上午向中国政♥府♥表达了由衷的感谢
Exhaustion must be catching up with the candidates,
看来两位候选人终于精力不济
as President Underwood and his running mate took the weekend off.
安德伍德总统和他的竞选搭档周末休息
General Brockhart was nowhere to be seen,
布洛哈特将军也不知所踪
while only Governor Conway
只有康威州长
made a pair of quick appearances in the Cleveland area.
在克利夫兰地区短暂露面了两次
That tap water is gonna kill you.
那自来水会要你命的
There are worse ways to go.
还有更糟的死法
I have a confession.
我要坦白一件事
What'd you do?
你做了什么
I've had somebody watch you sometimes when you go to New York.
你在纽约时 我有时让人监视你
Her name's Karen.
她叫凯伦
Who is she?
她是谁
I don't know you get to ask that.
我觉得你没资格问这个
She was my teacher.
她是我以前的老师
Theology, among other things.
教过我神学和一些别的
I don't know why I did that.
我不知我为什么那么做
It's not... about jealousy.
不是因为嫉妒
She saved my life, actually.
其实 她救过我的命
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Well, we won't be seeing Karen for a while.
我们短时间内不会再见到凯伦了
She knows me. She could see how I feel about you.
她懂我 她看得出我对你的感觉
Ma'am, an initialed agreement.
女士 这是初步协议
What exactly was on that boat, Jane?
那船上到底有什么 简
Uh, the Chinese and the Russians
中国和俄♥罗♥斯♥
had access to technology they shouldn't have
获取了一项他们不该有的技术
and didn't want to lose.
又不想失去
And now they've lost it.
现在他们失去了
What aren't you telling me?
你有什么没告诉我的
What did you want out of all of this?
你想从中得到什么
I told you what I wanted.
我告诉过你我想要什么
I wanted that American off the boat.
我想要那美国人离开那艘船
He was the technology.
他就是那项技术
Here, give me that.
来 给我
Go.
走吧
Tom Hammerschmidt.
汤姆·汉默施密特
Detective, I got the drive.
警探 我拿到盘了
Uh, no, I just put it in.
还没有 我刚放进电脑
And... the time stamp says
时间标识是
November 3rd, 2013, 8:13 p.m.
2013年11月3日晚8:13
Hold on a second.
等一下
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. I just need to get out for a minute.
没事 我要出去一下
I'm here.
我在
I know. I know you're busy.
我知道 我知道你忙
And I can't thank you enough, I...
感谢无以言表 我...
Let me back you up a bit.
我看看
Okay, so this is two days before she died.
好 这是她死前两天的录像
The governor sounds unhinged.
州长听起来精神错乱了
It bothers me, though.
不过我不太安心
It came too easy, don't you think?
这也来得太容易了 你不觉得吗
Yes, but if we use it, we'll win.
是的 但如果用上它 我们就能赢
I don't know, Claire. You know these types of people.
我不知道 克莱尔 你了解这些人
You should have been there.
你要是在场就好了
Why would they hand me...
他们为什么要给我
He just handed me this. Why?
他就那么交给我了 为什么呢
When they've never wanted me, not from the beginning,
他们从不希望我当选 从一开始就是
no matter what I do!
不论我怎么做
Fuck 'em. I intend to.
让他们见鬼去 我正有此意
And how do you intend to do that?
那你打算怎么做
I'm going back to work.
我要回来工作了
I'm going back to work.
我要回来工作了
We're glad you came.
我们很高兴你能来
I hear those weekends can, uh, take some recovery time.
听说这种周末活动过后得缓上一阵
I must say, I didn't expect to be back here so soon.
我得说 我没想到这么快就会再来
Well, Mark, we asked you back here because...
马克 我们再次请你来是因为
we've come into possession of a second audio recording
我们又拿到了一份录音
of your candidate on an airplane.
是你的候选人在飞机上说的话
He's been recorded saying... I know what he said.
他在录音里说... 我知道他说了什么
I was there.
我当时在场
So, we were wondering if we can discuss how...
不知我们能否商讨一下
we might be able to work together.
我们可以如何合作
We can accomplish a great deal. The three of us.
我们三个人能实现很多成果
Now, before you say anything,
在你说话前
let me tell you how this conversation's going to go.
我先说说这场谈话会如何进行
You're going to talk about party loyalty,
你会说到党派忠诚
and I'm going to talk about how weak your candidates are
我会说你的候选人有多差劲
and that you really have no choice.
你其实别无选择
And then you're going to say that your ticket can still win Ohio.
然后你会说你们还能赢下俄亥俄州
And I'm going to say, "No, they can't."
接着我会说"不 赢不了"
But what's going to go unsaid in this conversation
但这场谈话中不会谈到
is that Claire and I...
我和克莱尔
are willing... to do anything.
愿意不惜一切
And we know...
我们知道
that you are no different.
你也如此
Okay, I can start by setting up some meetings for both of you.
好吧 我可以先为你俩安排一些会面
I can't do that publicly, of course.
当然不能公开行动
I suggest you release whatever you have slowly.
我建议你们慢慢抖出手上的料
One at a time.
一次一条
Let's make this build.
让事情发酵
Once it gets out,
消息一曝光
I'll make sure the Republicans
我会确保共和党人
don't come to my candidate's defense.
不会维护我的候选人
I was in a really bad place.
我当时的情况很糟
I couldn't do anything.
什么都做不了
I couldn't leave my apartment.
无法离开我的公♥寓♥
Why?
为什么
It's mysterious, isn't it, when these things happen?
这种事的发生 很莫名
Or maybe it never happened to you.
或许你没遇到过
But I woke up one day and it felt like...
但我有一天醒来 感觉好像...
everything I contemplated doing, everything,
我考虑要做的一切
from going to the coffee shop...
从去咖啡店
to... reading a book, writing a chapter, it was just...
到看一本书 写一章书 就是很...
laughable.
可笑
As in?
什么意思
As in... pointless.
就是 没有意义
And Karen, bless her...
但多亏了凯伦
she helped me find a point. Or, not find one.
她帮我找到了意义 不是找到
Realize the possibility of one.
而是发现找到意义的可能性
Were you together?
你们当时在一起吗
Yeah. We were married.
没错 我们还结了婚
For about three years. A million years ago.
大概三年 都是陈年旧事
She's a good person.
她人很好
She's just... having a hard time. So I'm trying to help her.
她只是...现在状况不太好 所以我想帮她
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表