剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
My gut says they're ours.
我的直觉是那些票属于我们
That's 272 without Tennessee.
没有田纳西也272了
That asshole's suspending the vote.
那混♥蛋♥暂停了投票
That's up to his secretary of state, and she's on our side.
那得由他的州务卿决定 她是我们的人
She's gonna have a choice after this? Governor, listen to me.
都这样了她还有的选吗 州长 听我说
I mean, how long do we let Francis Underwood
我们还要让弗兰西斯·安德伍德
get away with this kind of shit? Huh? How long?
耍这种手段多久啊
He won't get away with it.
他不会得逞的
He won't.
不会的
That was Tennessee governor...
刚刚是田纳西州长
Trust me.
相信我
...announcing a state-wide curfew.
宣布全州宵禁
Bullshit.
扯淡
Voting centers all across the state are being shut down,
全州的投票中心都在关闭
and anyone not in their homes 8:30 central time,
中部时间8点30或东部时间9点30前
or 9:30...
还没回家的人
Five o'clock wave from Philly. I think we're home.
费城5点的一波 我们应该赢定了
...detention and possible arrest. This announcement...
...被拘禁甚至逮捕 这则公告...
That Tennessee shit is crazy.
田纳西的事简直疯了
Crazy shit happens all the time.
疯狂事经常有
This convenient?
这么凑巧
Spare me the conspiracy talk.
少来什么阴谋论了
The government's not that powerful... or competent.
政♥府♥没那么大威力 或能力
A man can ask.
总得问问
We're looking at 255 Underwood, 245 Conway.
目前安德伍德255 康威245
Pennsylvania and Ohio?
宾州和俄亥俄呢
Still too close, but it's almost six o' clock.
还是太接近 但就要6点了
When we change Tennessee from Conway to undecided--
等我们把田纳西州从康威变成摇摆
That brings Conway down
那么康威会下跌
to Two thirtyfour. Still way too close.
到... 234 还是太接近
Yes, but we don't yet know
是啊 我们尚不知道
that he's locked in the western states.
他已经拿下了西部州
Those states have been locked up for ten years.
那些州十年没变了
Red, red, red and they'll be red again by the end of the night.
红的 红的 红的 到今晚结束又会是红的
It's gonna come down to Pennsylvania and Ohio.
就看宾州和俄亥俄了
Conway needs both. You only need one.
康威需要两个州 你只需要一个
Matthews?
马修斯
He'll push back. He might even go public.
他会反抗 可能还会公开表态
What about the other five states in play?
另外五个州呢
The lawyers are waiting.
律师在候着
We can generate lawsuits, argue suppression, but...
我们可以就压制投票提出诉讼 但是
Still not enough.
还是不够
Olmstead's losing in Ohio, and he's not taking it well.
奥姆斯泰德在俄亥俄情况不乐观 他很不高兴
I spoke with his chief of staff, Tanya, this morning.
我今早跟他的幕僚长塔妮娅通过话
He's getting clobbered in the northern part of the state.
他在州北的情况很糟
Low turnout in Cleveland's not helping.
克利夫兰的低投票率也是个问题
But he could still pull it out.
但他还能扭转局势
He's not going to win and he knows it.
他赢不了的 他也清楚
How much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间
Ohio closes in two hours. And most people voted this morning.
俄亥俄州两小时后关闭 大部分人今早都投票了
Some of these states are baked in already.
有些州局势已定了
Claire and I need the room for a moment.
克莱尔和我要单独谈谈
Yes, sir.
是 先生
LeAnn, we'll call you back. Yes, sir.
莉安 我们再联络你 是 先生
Why did you ask him to leave?
你为什么让他出去
Because I just wanted to look in your eyes one more time
因为我想再看着你的眼睛一次
before we do this.
再决定要不要动手
Francis...
弗兰西斯
we're doing this.
我们做吧
He can't save us. He invented term limits.
他救不了我们 他发明了任期限制
Doug!
道格
Get me LeAnn Harvey back on the phone.
再给我接莉安·哈维
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Do what you have to do with Ohio.
对俄亥俄做该做的吧
I'm on it.
我就去
LeAnn, get the lawyers ready.
莉安 让律师准备
I can't do this. Yes, you can.
我不能这么做 你可以的
No, no, no, no, no! And it needs to be done quickly.
不不 而且得马上完成
It's too sloppy.
太草率了
Why are you here if LeAnn called me?
是莉安打的电♥话♥ 为什么是你来
Do I really have to explain to you
我还要向你解释
what will happen if you don't do this?
你不这么做的后果吗
I don't care if he loses.
我不在乎他输不输
I'm not talking about the election. I'm talking about you.
我不是指选举 我是说你
What will happen to you?
你会怎么样
You have everything you need. The Pastebin link was sent to you.
你有你需要的一切了 链接已经发给你了
Where's LeAnn?
莉安呢
She's not here, and I'm short on time.
她不在 我时间不多了
Governor, I'm sorry, but there's only one way to play this.
州长 对不起 但这事只有一个办法
We need you to pull your poll workers
我们需要你撤掉那三郡的
and your machines from those three counties.
投票工作人员和投票机
The Republicans would crucify me. They own that area.
共和党人会宰了我的 那是他们的地盘
But those are the precincts
但那几个选区
that are most likely to be threatened.
最有可能遭遇威胁
"Likely to be"? Hey, what are you...
"可能" 你什么...
What are we talking about here?
这是什么意思
Terrorist chatter.
恐怖袭击可能性
Related to Tennessee?
针对田纳西州的
Yes, sir.
是的
Well, I'm gonna need more than your word on that.
我可不能光听你空口一词
Oh, I'm sorry, but the intelligence is classified, Governor.
对不起 但情报是机密 州长
Then read me in.
那给我权限
'Cause I'm not doing this
我没亲眼
without seeing tangible proof with my own eyes.
看到证据是不会这么做的
You can tell Francis.
你去告诉弗兰西斯吧
The other thing is, with Ohio turnout so low,
另外 因为俄亥俄州投票率这么低
people could accuse you of engaging in voter suppression.
可能会有人指控你刻意压制投票
What?
什么
The voting centers and the troops were the president's idea.
投票中心和警卫队都是总统的主意
But you signed on to them,
但你同意了
and that's what matters.
这才重要
You're losing your election, sir.
你要输掉选举了 先生
The signs are clear.
这很明显
That'd be a real shame for the Democrats to be down a governor.
民♥主♥党失去一位州长就太可惜了
But here we have this confluence of events.
但现在发生了种种情况
Your disappointing returns on one hand
一方面是你不尽如人意的选情
and the chatter on the other.
一方面是恐怖袭击的可能
I need proof. Otherwise, people will think--
我需要证据 否则 人们会觉得
That you shut down voting in Republican precincts
你为了赢得选举 而关闭了
to guarantee your own win.
共和党选区的投票站
Now I'd say it's a good thing
幸好
that the NSA just picked up on some credible chatter.
国安局刚收到了可靠的消息
This dangerous world left you no choice.
这危险的世界让你别无选择
Thank you.
谢谢
Governor, I was just handed the classified intel.
州长 我刚刚拿到了机密情报
Are you on a secure server?
您在加密服务器上吗
Yes, I am. Please hold.
在 请稍等
I'm sending the files over right now.
我这就把文件发给您
You're doing the right thing, sir.
您的决定是正确的 先生
We don't want blood on our hands.
我们可不能背上血债
I don't care where they're taking the voting machines.
我不管他们把投票机搬哪去
Just stay...
你就盯紧...
You chain yourself to one of them if you have to.
有必要的话把你自己绑在投票机上
Good. I'm gonna find an Ohio judge.
好 我去找个俄亥俄州的法官
Voting centers in Ohio have been closed for almost two hours.
俄亥俄州的投票中心已经关了近两个小时了
And Conway's got a judge.
康威已经去找法官了
He's petitioning to reopen.
他在申请重开投票中心
But even if they stay closed,
但就算投票中心继续关闭
would Ohio get us there?
俄亥俄州能帮我们达成目的吗
Other states might be in play.
其他州可能还有戏
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表