剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Garrett Walker's testimony couldn't be more damning.
加勒特·沃克的证词非常确凿
Francis Underwood is front and center in a scheme
弗兰西斯·安德伍德是中国资金
that had Chinese money influencing an American election.
影响美国选举的阴谋的罪魁祸首
Testimony from a disgraced and disgruntled former president.
这是一位声名狼藉 怀恨在心的前总统的证词
Why is he just speaking up now?
他为什么现在才发声
Well, are you suggesting that they shouldn't...
你是说他们不应该
take what Walker said seriously? I mean...
重视沃克的话吗
If it's true, why stay silent so long?
如果是真的 为什么沉默了那么久
Which is a question I'm sure
一旦事态升级
the Judiciary Committee will ask once it's up and going.
我相信司法委员会一定会问这个问题
My sources say articles of impeachment could be voted on
据我所知 弹劾状最早会在周末前
as early as the end of the week.
进行投票表决
Now as if the House is that efficient.
众议院没那么有效率
Look, President Walker is the one who should be scrutinized here.
沃克总统才是该被审查的人
He's talking out of both sides of his mouth.
他见人说人话 见鬼说鬼话
And let's not forget,
别忘了
he has had some emotional problems
他过去还有
in the past. Underwood has disrespected
情绪问题 安德伍德被考虑
the presidency since before he was thought of
作为国务卿人选之前
for Secretary of State... You seem blinded by this crusade.
就藐视总统一职 你被这宣传攻势蒙蔽了
...when he was nothing more than the House Whip. You guys, wait.
当时他还是党♥鞭♥ 你们 等等
If Underwood is impeached, then...
如果安德伍德被弹劾 那么
That's a hypothetical. It's dangerous.
那只是假设 这很危险
Fair. Well...
没错
Tom, where would impeachment leave
汤姆 总统被弹劾后
Vice President Claire Underwood?
副总统克莱尔·安德伍德会怎样
In the Oval, as president.
进入总统办公室 当总统
What their arrangement would be,
如果那样的话
in that case, is anybody's guess.
他们会怎么办 就难说了
Seth, what is this like right now for the first couple?
赛斯 第一夫妇现在情况如何
They're avoiding all of this distraction.
他们在回避这些纷扰
They're continuing to do the work of the American people.
他们在继续为美国人♥民♥服务
Censure. No.
党内警告 不行
I see Mark's point.
我理解马克的意思
There is no way to stop the Republicans in the House.
根本不可能阻止众议院的共和党人
Walker's not a reliable witness.
沃克不是可信的证人
Is what he said verifiable?
他的证词能被核实吗
So, impeachment is inevitable.
所以弹劾在所难免
Well, that's... that's a presumption.
好吧 那只是假设
The Democratic Senate
民♥主♥党掌权的参议院
will not be inclined to remove a Democratic president.
不会愿意弹劾民♥主♥党总统
But they need political cover.
但他们需要政♥治♥掩护
Censure will help them with that.
党内警告能满足他们
I mean, they might propose other penalties,
他们可能提出其他的惩罚
a fine, a statement of condemnation
罚款 谴责声明
but they'll stop short of finding criminal wrongdoing.
但他们不会去证实犯罪行为
And if it happens quickly, everyone can move on.
但如果进展得快 大家都能继续前进了
Did you two get together on this privately?
你俩私下商量过这件事吗
No.
没有
Francis, this is one way to salvage your first term.
弗兰西斯 这是挽救你第一任期的办法
Walker was supposed to plead the Fifth.
沃克本该保持沉默的
Well, things took an unexpected turn.
事情出现了意外变化
Yes. He went back on his deal,
对 他违背了协议
because he's as pliable as his testimony.
因为他和自己的证词一样不可靠
Mark, I will not be impeached in the House
马克 我不会被众议院弹劾
and it will never get to the Senate.
那绝对到不了参议院
We will destroy Garrett Walker's credibility
我们要让加勒特·沃克名誉扫地
and the case will fall apart.
这事便会不攻自破
Okay.
好吧
Can I get immunity?
我能得到豁免权吗
Depends on what you give them.
看你能提供什么信息
I'll reach out to a ranking member,
我会联♥系♥副♥主♥席♥
but you're not gonna get anonymity...
但你无法匿名
Cathy.
凯茜
Jane. Hello?
简 你好
You've been on my mind. Can you believe what's going on?
我为你牵肠挂肚 你能相信发生这种事吗
Excuse me for a moment.
抱歉失陪一下
As my mother used to say, "It's a red hot mess."
就像我母亲说的 "简直是一团乱麻"
Frank Underwood's demise doesn't have to be yours.
弗兰克·安德伍德倒霉不代表你也得遭殃
There are non-profits,
还有许多非营利性
NGOs that would be dying to work with you.
民间组织非常希望和你合作
Well, as far as I know, I still have a job.
据我所知 我的工作还没丢
No, of course.
当然没有
But who knows who they'll come after next?
但谁知道他们接下来会去查谁
I was never part of their inner circle.
我本来就不是核心圈子的人
You were smart to go with Maureen. She's a good lawyer.
你找莫琳很聪明 她是个好律师
If someone can find you an exit, it's her.
要说谁能帮你全身而退 就是她了
Well, I'm not gonna go away easily,
我不会就这么轻易退场的
so thank you for your concern, Jane.
所以多谢你的关心 简
It is concern.
我是关心
do you think the vice president
你认为副总统
had any knowledge of this stuff?
知道这些事情吗
Well, as I said, I have no idea.
我说了 我真的不知道
If... if Claire survives this and becomes president,
如果克莱尔挺过这关 成了总统
where does that leave you?
那你要怎么办
Well, I've been at this for 30 years, Jane,
我好歹也打拼了三十多年 简
so I think I can survive.
我想我还是能挺过去的
Oh, honey, I didn't mean to alarm you.
亲爱的 我不是想吓唬你
I'm not alarmed.
我也没害怕
All I'm trying to say,
我只是想说
I'm on your side.
我支持你
If it's the difference in being in office or being out,
如果是在继续当总统还是下台之间选择的话
we can work around that.
我们可以想办法绕过去
Working in handcuffs.
戴着手铐想办法吧
Censure is a setback. It's not a loss.
党内警告是个挫折 但还没有输
You're very confident and very insistent.
你还真是自信满满 执拗得很啊
We can come out of this, Francis.
我们会撑过去的 弗兰西斯
No, you mean you can.
你是说你自己吧
Can you, for once,
哪怕就一次 你能不能
just take something at face value instead of fighting it?
干脆点 接受开价 别再还价了
As if I can be washed clean of past sins.
就好像我过去造的孽能洗清似的
How long have you known me? Forever.
你认识我多久了 很久了
How well do you know me?
那你有多了解我
How, in your wildest imagination,
就算你克莱尔·安德伍德
could you, Claire Underwood,
再怎么尽情发动想象力
think I would be okay with this?
也不该以为我会接受这个
Think about it, please.
求你考虑一下吧
This is the fate of my presidency!
这关乎我的总统之位
The people want to forgive you.
人♥民♥想原谅你
Let them.
接受吧
Come out here already. Give me the rest of it.
快点出来 再给我讲讲
Hammerschmidt is a straight-up workaholic.
汉默施密特是个彻头彻尾的工作狂
But... he's getting close.
但是他就快查出什么了
Putting the pieces together.
线索慢慢拼凑起来了
What's he still grinding so hard for?
他还查得这么起劲做什么
Looks like Walker's gonna bring Underwood down.
看来沃克就要扳倒安德伍德了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
我不想再谈工作了
Zoe Barnes. Rachel Posner.
佐伊·巴恩斯 瑞秋·波斯纳
Sean, please, I...
肖恩 别说了
I was the one trying to get him back on that.
是我想把他的调查拉回来
That's what got me fired. Can we stop talking about this?
结果害得我被解雇了 能不说这些了吗
Where's my drink? Don't do that.
我的酒呢 别这样
Look at me. Look.
看着我 看我
This is me... not talking.
我这就 不说了
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
But if I can be of any help, you let me know.
如果有我能帮忙的地方 就告诉我
You're gonna get it.
看我不收拾你
Give me a taste of that.
让我也喝一口
Slow down.
慢点
Pull over!
靠边停
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表