剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
What? They don't wanna ask, but I will.
什么 他们不想问 但我来问
You need to be fully committed,
你必须完全投入
which means being fully transparent,
也就是说 你得完全透明
which means handing over what you have.
也就是说 你得交出你手上的东西
Slow down, will you, please?
能拜托你等等吗
I'd like to get home, Ms. Davis.
我想回家了 戴维斯女士
LeAnn? LeAnn?
莉安 莉安
Some nights, I go to a hotel to sleep,
有时候 我会去宾馆过夜
just to get out of my apartment.
就为了换换地方 不在家待着
Being a woman in this city, the vigilance it takes...
这个城市的女人 都要高度警惕
You're not allowed to make a mistake... get distracted.
你不能犯任何错误 不能有一丝分神
It's a heavy price.
代价很沉重
To be on the edge that way for years and years...
神经紧绷年复一年
My testimony won't disappoint.
我的证词不会让人失望的
Well, the president and vice president are pleased, I assume.
就算总统和副总统满意吧
But how long before the media
但你觉得还要多久
starts asking questions about Macallan's death,
媒体就会开始追问麦卡伦的死
and how he was killed?
以及他怎么死的
I have your gun, by the way.
顺便说一句 你的枪在我这里
Good night. Yes, good night.
晚安 没错 晚安
Claire?
克莱尔
Yes? Claire?
怎么了 克莱尔
What's the matter?
什么事
Hammerschmidt has a new theory.
汉默施密特又有了个新理论
He thinks Doug Stamper and I killed Zoe Barnes.
他认为道格·斯坦普和我杀了佐伊·巴恩斯
They may have access to my cell phone, to my texts.
他们可能接触到了我的手♥机♥短♥信♥内容
Someone in this White House is talking to Hammerschmidt
白宫有人在向汉默施密特泄密
and now this.
现在又是这个
Oh, Doug.
道格啊
Poor Doug.
可怜的道格
Yes.
是啊
He's an unlucky person.
他怎么这么倒霉
Always has been.
他一直如此
Sir, the senator's support is wavering.
先生 参议员的支持动摇了
Doug, it's Claire.
道格 我是克莱尔
I'm sorry, I...
抱歉 我...
Francis and I were wondering
弗兰西斯和我在想
if you could come up to the residence tomorrow evening.
你明晚能不能到宅邸来一趟
For dinner.
吃个晚饭
It'll give us a chance to
最近发生了这么多事
take a breath with all that's been happening.
我们也好歇一歇 喘口气
Hello?
喂
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Who is this? Come on, you must know by now.
你是谁 拜托 你肯定猜到了吧
No, I don't. Aidan Macallan.
我不知道 艾丹·麦卡伦
Look into how he used and abused the FISA ruling.
查查他是怎么利用外国情报监视法裁决的
How do we know each other?
我们怎么认识的
Now come on.
别问了
If I told you that,
如果我告诉你
how can I possibly keep helping you?
我还要怎么继续帮你
And don't you want me to help you?
你难道不希望我帮你吗
But where do we meet? Just give me that.
可我们在哪见面 告诉我这个就行
In the muck. Wait.
泥巴里 等等
Zoe Barnes' death was not an accident.
佐伊·巴恩斯的死不是意外
Doug Stamper killed her.
道格·斯坦普杀了她
But you already know that.
但你已经知道了
No, don't hang up. Don't hang up.
不 别挂 别挂
The Judiciary Committee may be
司法委员会可能
hoping Secretary Durant recovers.
还希望杜兰特国务卿尽快恢复
But the rest of the world is waiting to see
但全世界都在关注
how the Syrian president responds
叙利亚总统将如何回应
to President Underwood's line in the sand.
安德伍德总统划下的红线
Moscow, meanwhile, calls the president's statements,
与此同时 莫斯科称总统此份声明
"The desperate act of a man on his way out of office."
是"即将倒台之人的绝望之举"
Are you in contact with your brother?
你和你哥哥还有联♥系♥吗
No.
没有
Sundays. Occasional birthday.
也就周末吧 偶尔过过生日
I thought you were closer than that.
我还以为你们两个要更亲近些
No. We usually only speak when one of us is in trouble.
没有 只有有麻烦时我们才会找对方
Well, that's why I ask,
所以我才打听一下
'cause in times like these, we all need support.
因为越是这种时候 我们就越需要支持
Well, I'll have counsel.
我会请律师
No, you'll have the best lawyers.
不 你得请最好的律师
The best of everything. The best.
什么都得最好的 顶尖的
Would you like some more fish?
你还想再来些鱼吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Whatever the Herald has is circumstantial.
《先驱报》手里的料都只是间接的
Of course.
当然
No one knows what really happened to her,
没人知道她到底遭遇了什么
and no one ever will.
永远也不会有人知道
But, look, Doug...
是这样 道格
The reason that Claire and I invited you over tonight
今晚我和克莱尔请你来的原因
is because we want you to know how much you mean to us.
是因为我们希望你知道你对我们多么重要
To both of us.
对我们两个都是
Yes, sir.
好 先生
Before we say anything else,
在我们说别的事之前
we just wanted to be absolutely certain that...
我们只想明白无误地确认
you knew that.
你知道这一点
Of course.
当然
What we're up against,
我们要面临的
what this administration is facing...
这个政♥府♥要面临的
Well, what I'm facing...
也是我要面临的
Even though both of us believe that
即便我们都相信
there's very little chance that I could ever be indicted,
我被起诉的可能微乎其微
we still...
我们仍然
have to find a way to
得想办法
remove this entire issue from the table.
彻底解决这整件事
I just can no longer be associated with this.
我不能再跟这事有牵连了
I'll resign while I'm dealing with this.
我会辞职 并继续处理此事
I think this is going to require more than that.
我觉得这可能还不够
Well, I'll make a statement...
我会发表声明
and blame it on the politics of personal destruction.
说这是人身攻击式的政♥治♥手段
No, Doug, I'm afraid that's just not going to be enough.
不 道格 恐怕这些仍不够
We have to shift... the suspicion.
我们得转移怀疑目标
We need you to...
我们需要你...
We need you to implicate yourself in the death of Zoe Barnes.
我们需要你让自己跟佐伊·巴恩斯的死挂上钩
Now, before you react, just listen.
先别激动 听我说
You are the most likely candidate at this point.
目前你是最有可能的人选
You were distraught, you were drinking.
你当时心烦意乱 还酗酒
The... I don't know.
我说不好
We'll make up some story, and then we'll leak it.
我们会编一些事出来 然后泄漏出去
You... you were loyal, you did it for me.
你忠心耿耿 你那么做是为了我
You were too loyal. You went too far.
你忠诚过了头 采取了极端手段
And... and then, in the end, there'll be no question...
然后 到最后 毫无疑问
Can you excuse me?
我失陪一下好吗
Well, it's either a crank looking for a headline,
这要么是哪个怪胎想搏头条
or someone on the inside telling the truth.
要么就是内部人士在说真话
What's your sense?
你感觉是什么
He knew about the birthday cards.
他知道生日卡的事
I don't know.
我说不好
Maybe the story is the call.
也许重点在于这电♥话♥
The flash drives. The leaks themselves.
那些闪存盘 泄密本身
If we call out the leaks,
如果我们点出泄密的事
he may stop contacting me.
他可能就不会再联♥系♥我了
And the Macallan business, is that even a real lead?
还有麦卡伦的事 那真是条线索吗
None of these sites will admit to anything.
这些网站什么都不会承认的
Because it's an embarrassment.
因为这太丢人了
An overwhelming amount of Underwood material
多个选情对安德伍德不利的郡的
was reported by social media users in counties
社交媒体用户 爆出了大量
that he was expected to lose.
安德伍德的材料
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表