剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
The source went on.
消息源还称
"I believe the president understood
"我认为总统知道
that the Muhammed Kalabi in Tennessee
田纳西州的默♥罕♥默♥德♥·卡拉比
was not a legitimate threat."
并非真正的威胁"
Was this conveyed to you in any way?
这你是否知道
Again, no, sir.
还是不知道 先生
Still, the committee's looking forward to
委员会依然期待
Secretary Durant's testimony on this matter.
杜兰特国务卿就此事作证
I have no idea what the secretary will say or not say, but I...
我不知道国务卿会说什么 但是
have great respect for her and wish her a speedy recovery.
我对她很尊敬 也祝愿她早日康复
We were operating off of facts and
我们那天是依据
reports coming in at an accelerated rate that day.
飞速涌入的事实和报告行动的
I'll try this again.
我再问一次
Did the president indicate to you at any time
总统是否曾向你暗示
that he knew this was not a threat?
他知道这并非真正威胁
No.
没有
And I'd like to point out that I'm proud
而且我要说 我很骄傲
to be representing the men and women of the FBI here today,
今天能在此代表联调局的男男女♥女♥
who conducted that investigation as they always do
他们像以往一样进行了此案的调查
in a competent, honest, and independent way,
得力 诚实 而且独♥立♥
in the finest tradition of the FBI.
这是联调局的优良传统
Did they? Our people did their job.
是吗 我们的人尽了职
And it's unthinkable to assume
认为联调局会
the FBI would involve itself in an election.
卷入选举根本是无稽之谈
Because there may be an innocent man
因为此时此刻可能有一个
sitting in a cell as we speak.
无辜的人正在蹲监狱
I can comment on this since it was mentioned in the press.
我可以就此发表评论 因为报道中有提及
Trace amounts of an explosive material
卡拉比先生的电脑上
were found on Mr. Kalabi's computer.
的确发现了痕量爆♥炸♥物
Your assertion is that the president was unaware
你是说 总统不知道
of what was happening in his own White House?
自己的白宫里都发生了什么
Aidan Macallan was an NSA employee,
艾丹·麦卡伦是国安局的雇员
so, no, the president had no idea what he was up to.
所以 不 总统不知道他都做了什么
Honestly, he was quite busy campaigning.
老实说 他当时在忙于竞选
But surely he knew the effects of Mr. Macallan's work?
但他肯定知道麦卡伦先生做的事的影响吧
These exploits?
这些漏洞
No.
不知道
The president and... I've been with him out on the stump.
总统 我是跟着他去巡回过的
He likes to shake hands.
他喜欢跟人握手
He's not paying attention to social media.
他并不关注社交媒体
Ms. Harvey, there was a FISA ruling issued,
哈维小姐 外国情报监视法法庭发布了一则判决
which the Underwood administration used
而安德伍德政♥府♥利用它
to spy on American citizens
来监视美国公民
for the sake of swaying an election.
意在影响选举
Congressman Romero, Aidan Macallan was a troubled person.
罗梅洛议员 艾丹·麦卡伦是个有困扰的人
His mind worked fast,
他的脑子转得很快
faster than I think anyone's should.
恐怕已超出了正常范围
What he was up to went to the grave with him.
他的企图已被他带入坟墓
Ms. Harvey, please, spare me the semantics...
哈维小姐 少跟我打感情牌
Okay, fine. I just need you...
好吧 我只需要你
Was he collecting data? Yes.
他收集数据了吗 是的
Did he cross a line? Most likely.
他过界了吗 很可能
I did visit with him, checking in on his work.
我去看过他 看他的工作
Have you seen a screen of code? Computer code.
你见过一屏的代码吗 电脑代码
It's indecipherable.
那根本看不懂
Why did Seth Grayson end up not testifying?
赛斯·格雷森怎么最终没作证
No comment.
无可评价
We heard that his testimony
我们听说他的证词
had to do with the president's chief of staff.
跟总统的幕僚长有关
Who I would welcome testifying in front of our committee.
我很欢迎他来我们委员会作证
I urge Doug Stamper and the rest of the administration
我敦促道格·斯坦普和其他政♥府♥人员
to stop hiding behind executive privilege.
别再躲在行政特权之后了
All we learned so far is that
我们目前只知道
the president knew nothing about anything going on in his White House.
总统对他的白宫发生的事毫不知情
There were six of them,
一共六个人
and they all took a turn.
他们轮流来
Except for Romero.
除了罗梅洛
He only watched.
他只是看了
Or... at least that's what he told the dean.
至少他是这么跟校长说的
But I know the real story.
但我知道真♥相♥
Her name was, uh, Rochelle.
她叫罗谢尔
I thought you had nothing on this guy.
你不是没有他的把柄吗
How long have you known this?
你知道多久了
I was holding it until... Or, if we needed it.
我是想留到我们需要的时候
No, until you needed it, you mean.
是你需要的时候吧
Look, it makes no difference.
这没什么区别
I might use it, I might not.
我可能会用 可能不会
But I still wanna testify.
但我还是想作证
For you to testify now,
你现在作证
excuse me for saying it, it's crazy.
抱歉 简直疯了
Do you think it's crazy, Claire?
你觉得疯了吗 克莱尔
I wanna defend myself against this guy. We have witnesses.
我想在他面前维护自己 我们有证人
Our witnesses, surrogates. Let it come from them.
我们的证人 代理人 让他们说
I think I can win.
我觉得我能赢
Or maybe I should wait until I lose the Senate...
或者我该等到我被参议院抛弃
I just think there are other ways...
我就是觉得还有别的办法
If you give up executive privilege,
如果你放弃行政特权
we lose leverage. We lose it all.
我们就丧失了筹码 完全没了
Tell the chair I'm ready to appear.
告诉主席 我愿作证了
I mean, the damage your testimony could do to your wife
你的证词可能对你妻子造成的伤害
is not worth the risk.
不值得冒险
Its worth is what we're here to discuss.
我们就是要讨论它的价值
I... I don't appreciate being the one to tell you this, but...
我不喜欢由我来说 但是
your presidency is beyond repair.
你的总统之位已经保不住了
You don't know what I'm going to do next.
你不知道我接下来要做什么
Isn't that it? Isn't that what really bothers you?
不是这个吗 这才是让你困扰的吧
Don't think I haven't been watching you
别以为我没从你加入的那一刻
from the moment you stepped on board.
就在观察你
You're full of promises, Ms. Davis.
你满口承诺 戴维斯女士
The information about Macallan is still out there
麦卡伦的事仍未平息
and Ahmadi is, oh, so elusive.
而艾哈迈迪则神出鬼没
You've been sabotaging me
你从走进我家
from the moment you stepped into my house.
就一直在给我捣乱
You don't care for me very much, do you?
你不喜欢我 是吧
No, I don't.
是的
I couldn't care less.
我一点也不喜欢
But if you make Claire happy, that makes me happy.
但如果你让克莱尔开心 我就开心
If you can help her,
如果你能好好帮她
good. What's it worth to you?
那很好 你愿付出什么
Well, what kind of deal are we talking about?
你打算做什么样的交易
For me not to testify.
要我不作证
Well, I have contacts outside the Beltway.
我在华府外有人
I can set you up in any number of lucrative positions.
我可以给你找到各种肥差
No, that's not good enough.
不 那不够好
Anyone could offer me that.
谁都能给我那个
You tell me.
你说呢
No, no, no. It's not going to work like that.
不不 不能这样
You tell me what you can do for me.
你说你能为我做什么
I've been around your kind.
我接触过你这样的人
Not usually at this level.
一般没接触到这种深度
But you can't help yourself.
但你就是忍♥不住
Make me an offer, Ms. Davis.
给我开价 戴维斯女士
What is she worth to you?
你愿为她付出什么
A lot.
很多
So then here's what I'm thinking.
那么我是这么想的
Do you solemnly swear and affirm
你是否庄严宣誓确认
that the testimony you are about to give is the truth,
你即将给出的证词是真♥相♥
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
全部真♥相♥ 绝无隐瞒
I do.
我宣誓
Let the record reflect that
请记录
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表