剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, what are you doing?
你干什么
Jesus!
天哪
Did you get a good look?
你看清肇事的车了吗
Blue Toyota Camry, it's all I saw.
只看到是辆蓝色丰田佳美
It's the Wharton's dog.
是沃顿家的狗
Oh, man. He's not gonna make it.
天哪 他撑不了多久了
Go see if they're at home.
去看看他们在不在家
It's ok.
没事了
There are two kinds of pain.
痛苦分两种
The sort of pain that makes you strong...
一种让你变得更强...
or useless pain...
另一种毫无价值
The sort of pain that's only suffering.
只是徒添折磨
I have no patience for useless things.
我对没价值的东西也没耐心
Moments like this require someone who will act...
这种时刻 需要有人采取行动
or do the unpleasant thing,
或做一些不好的事
or the necessary thing.
但也是必要的事
There...
好了...
No more pain.
痛苦结束了
It was a hit and run, I'm awfully sorry.
肇事逃逸 我很遗憾
He must have jumped over the fence again.
他肯定又自己跳出了庭院
Look, Steve's gonna file a report on the car,
史蒂夫会就肇事车信息报案
he'll put his people on it.
他会派下属去处理
We'll track him down.
我们会找到那个司机的
You're stunning.
你真是光彩照人
Shall we?
我们走吧
Three two...one...
三...二...一...
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
Oh, President elected Garrett Walker.
当选总统 加勒特·沃克
Do I like him? No.
我喜欢他吗 不
Do I believe in him? That's beside the point.
我信任他吗 这不是重点
Any politician that gets 70 million votes
任何一个能获得七千万选票的政客
has tapped into something larger than himself,
他所象征的含义早已超过了自身
larger than even me as much as I hate to admit it.
当然也超过了我 尽管我不愿意承认
Look at that winning smile, those trusting eyes.
看那胜者的笑脸 那些信任的眼神
I clung to him early on, and made myself vital.
我一早便抓住了他 并扮演了重要角色
After 22 years in congress
在国会待了22年
I can smell which way the wind is going.
我能嗅到风头的走向
Jim Matthews, his right honorably Vice-President.
吉姆·马修斯 尊敬的副总统阁下
Former Governor of Pennsylvania.
前宾夕法尼亚州州长
He did his duty in delivering the Keystone State.
他帮总统拿下了宾州
Bless his heart.
上帝保佑他
And now they're about to put him out to pasture.
现在他们想让他退休了
But he looks happy, now doesn't he?
但他看上去挺开心的 不是吗
For some, it's simply the size of the chair.
在有些人看来 就是椅子大点罢了
Linda Vasquez, Walker's chief of staff.
琳达·瓦斯奎兹 沃克的幕僚长
I got her hired. She's a woman, check.
是我找来了她 她是个女人
And a Latina, check.
又是拉丁裔
But more important than that, she's as tough as two-dollar steak.
但更重要的是 她像一块廉价牛排一样坚韧
Check, check, check.
样样都符合标准
When it comes to the White House,
要入住白宫
you not only need the keys in your back pocket.
你不仅要揣好钥匙
You need the gatekeeper.
还需要一个看门人
As for me, I'm just a lowly house majority whip.
而我 我只是卑微的众议院多数党党♥鞭♥
I keep things moving in a Congress
我维持这个被琐事
choked by pettiness, and lassitude.
和倦怠堵塞的众议院的运转
My job is to clear the pipes, and keep the sludge moving.
我的工作就是疏通管道 让污泥流动
But I won't have to be a plumber much longer. I've done my time.
但我这水管工要退休了 我尽了职责
I backed the right man.
我支持了对的人
Give and take.
付出与索取
Welcome to Washington.
这就是华盛顿
You need a haircut.
你该理发了
You think?
是吗
A little trim.
稍修剪一下
What are you gonna wear?
你准备穿什么
You mean for the meeting? For the announcement.
去会面吗 正式宣布的时候
I'm wearing my navy blue, the one with the pinstripes.
我准备穿海军蓝 带细条纹的那套
Good.
很好
You look handsome in that suit.
那套西服很衬你
I don't know if they will announce it before your board meeting.
难说他们会不会在你的董事会前宣布
Well, as long as I can say the donation is coming.
只要这笔捐款保证能拿到就行
As soon as it's official, Sancorp will write you the check.
一正式宣布 桑科公♥司♥就会给你支票
This is going to be a big year for us.
今年对我们将会是重要的一年
Community of what?
哪一个委员会
I would say immigration, banking or education, but...
我猜是移♥民♥ 银行或者教育 但是...
None of my regular sources can confirm that.
但我常规的联络人都无法确认
Because...
那...
They don't know, or because they're not talking?
他们是不知道 还是不愿说
Because they don't know.
他们不知道
Keep at it, get me something.
继续查 挖点东西出来
Sorry, I'm so sorry Mr. Hammerschmidt.
对不起 真抱歉 汉默施密特先生
Zoe...
我是佐伊...
Barnes Right.
巴恩斯 嗯
Did it take him a year to remember your name?
他当年也过了一年才记住你是谁吗
Longer.
不止
Good morning, Lucas.
早上好 卢卡斯
What can I do for you, Zoe?
有什么事吗 佐伊
I am sick of the Fairfax county council.
我受不了费尔法克斯的郡议会了
You tell me everyday. Move me online.
你每天都这么说 让我做网络报道
My own blog.
让我开博客
First person, subjective, 500 words.
第一人称 主观视角 五百字篇幅
Not gonna happen. I'll go underground.
没门 我去挖掘秘密
backrooms, the urinals!
幕后消息 甚至去翻夜壶
I'll win over staff members on the Hill.
去争取国会的人
They need a place to vent.
他们也需要发泄
A gossip column? No. We'll lift the veil.
八卦专栏 不 是事实真♥相♥
What's really going on.
现在到底怎么回事
This is the Washington Herald, Zoe.
这里是《华盛顿先驱报》 佐伊
It's not...TMZ.
不是...名人消息网
Do you know how many people who watch TMZ?
你知道有多少人浏览名人消息网吗
I couldn't care less.
我一点也不关心
Which is why print journalism is dying.
所以报刊新闻业在衰落
Then it will die with dignity. At least with this paper.
那也不失体面 至少这份报纸是如此
You are stuck in the 20th century, Lucas,
你还活在20世纪吧 卢卡斯
you lack imagination.
缺乏想象力
Maybe so, but right now I don't need imagination,
也许吧 但我现在不需要想象力
I need copy.
我需要报道
Your nights and weekends are yours,
你自己的时间随意支配
I applaud whatever you want to do,
你想做什么我都没意见
as long as its not on my time.
但不能占用工作时间
You're telling me to go back to work? I am.
你是让我去干活儿吗 没错
What you're really telling me is to fuck off.
但你实际上是叫我滚蛋
I'm telling you both.
两者都有
It's Mr. Chapman already, from Provence Trust.
普罗旺斯基金的查普曼先生在等你
Hold my calls, Christina.
不要接进电♥话♥ 克里斯蒂娜
Henry.
亨利
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
How long are you in town for? Just today.
到这儿几天了 今天刚来
What? You gotta come back down for the inauguration.
那你一定得来看就职典礼
I can hook you up.
我可以帮你联♥系♥一下
How about you hook me up with
不如帮我联♥系♥一下
the zoning laws you promised to get changed?
你答应会修改的分区法吧
We got 12 millions sitting in escrow
为了一块不能建房♥的空地
for an empty lot we can't build on.
我们一千二百万被托管
I know, but you gotta understand...
我知道 但你要明白
It's a local municipal issue.
这是地方政♥府♥的问题
I can't just pick up the phone...
我不能随便打个电♥话♥就...
You can't?
你不能了吗
Because that's not what you lead us to believe
你求我们捐款五万的时候
when you begged for 50 grand in donations.
可不是这么说的
Right, I...
嗯 我
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表